Don't carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad

Blackwater

Khalistan :lol::lol:
khalistan movement died long time back,it is present in few gurudawaras of pak ,UK and Canada only for political asylum and propaganda.

mind it khalistan also include pak punjab till peshwar which was part of sikh kingdom ,pakistan without punjab is zero and disintergrate,so soch lo:p:p

taliban to sambhale nahi jate , agar sardar bhi a gaye to tumhara band baj jaye ga:rofl::rofl:

Blackwater

[B said:
Alpha1;747659]I can Speak and write English, Urdu, Punjabi, German , somewhat Russian too. Hold a Red belt, avid golfer plus Chess.. Sharpshooter in Airguns ,have a 100k Diana.
- I can have bigger wheels than Hamid mir whenever i want.
All this being a Teenager still!
[/B]
=====
:lol: The point is no patriotic pakistani will except Hamid mir's Propoganda!

that''s too much for pakistani.:p:p

after its all our hindu blood performing in u:rofl::rofl:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
What will?
My parents didnt recieve an award from pro-Indian Bangladesh government for supporting a Seperatist movement AGAINST Pakistan!
Unlike Hamid Mir
Is that the reason you are nullifying my right to wear the pakistani flag? :sarcastic:
i didnt know your family's past, but this can be one of the reasons.

Alpha1

You guys should check what is being told in your Parliament
Senators want civilian control over agencies - DAWN.COM
How did a civilian jumbo jet crash into the Pentagon?
How did two jets crash into the Twin towers?
Im not denying the possibility of internal help by some elements in the security apparatus,for It has happened before,
We need political will and Leadership!
And Route out This Radical Petro-Islam!
And strengthen the Intelligence apparatus by improving the co-ordination between them!

Alpha1

May that is the reason Muslims are blowing up Muslims.

your first sentence look flawed in today's conditions.
i disagree, its a long debate!
I dont want to give a religious Sermon, im afraid it is against the Rules.
According to Allama Iqbal
"Seperation of Church from State" Is the biggest mistake of the west,
which will ultimately lead to its downfall., you can already see the moral decay in the west!!!

Alpha1

i didnt know your family's past, but this can be one of the reasons.
So according to you being pro-bangladesh and pro-BLA is the ticket to being a pakistani??
Tell me if i am misunderstanding!

TrueSpirit

Hafiz Saeed is a comical chap.
Yes Sir, but his propaganda works among the vulnerable sections of that region. This ideologue has a committed following. He should have been eliminated long time back. And, it takes time to replace such influences, invariably. I am wondering why have we allowed him to exist.

We have the requisite tools at our disposal & enough expertise to execute it. Not that, we haven't done it before.

But, I guess, it's the same thing we all know, political will.

MLRS

Same as when the head of Pakistan's religious council (Ulema) declared that suicide attacks are permissible in Afghanistan, but not in Pakistan.

tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/9627-pakistan-ulema-permits-suicide-attacks

Pakistan is a very confused nation, they don't know who their enemy is and their friend.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray
For any Muslim Religion Comes first.
Religion is a type of constitution that governs a persons life at Individual and community Level!
Rest of your post is about Son of the Soil vs Muhajir
Fyi i have many friends whose parents are in the Armed forces and their grand parents migrated from India!
We dont even use the term muhajir, I dont know why people use it! Their Grandparents were Muhajir=imiggrants ;not them So why Use the word muhajir?
It is good that religion is paramount for slaving the soul.

But does it cure the hunger pangs?

If so, why are there the fakirs with there begging bowl in the name of Allah?

Surely, religion per se, should have filled the stomachs, right?

Why is Pakistan bankrupt?

Nothing functions, not even the Railways?

And yet they claim to be very religious!

As far as the disgust towards Mohajirs try you domestic forum Pakdef and you will get to know how much they love the Mohajirs.

Why ask me?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
"Seperation of Church from State" Is the biggest mistake of the west,
which will ultimately lead to its downfall., you can already see the moral decay in the west!!!
Allama Iqbal is dead (and decaying beneath the Earth), the West still exists. I rest my case.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Same as when the head of Pakistan's religious council (Ulema) declared that suicide attacks are permissible in Afghanistan, but not in Pakistan.

tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/9627-pakistan-ulema-permits-suicide-attacks

Pakistan is a very confused nation, they don't know who their enemy is and their friend.
They are their worse enemy and they are unnecessary obsessed with us. If you look at their budget 50% budget goes into military and debt repayment.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
So according to you being pro-bangladesh and pro-BLA is the ticket to being a pakistani??
well i thought you were different when you said

I can Speak and write English, Urdu, Punjabi, German , somewhat Russian too. Hold a Red belt, avid golfer plus Chess.. Sharpshooter in Airguns ,have a 100k Diana.
- I can have bigger wheels than Hamid mir whenever i want.
All this being a Teenager still!
to this i said

this wont qualify you to even wear Pakistani flag.
meaning you are over qualified for being Pakistani.

then you posted this and other

What will?
My parents didnt recieve an award from pro-Indian Bangladesh government for supporting a Seperatist movement AGAINST Pakistan!
Unlike Hamid Mir
Is that the reason you are nullifying my right to wear the pakistani flag? :sarcastic:
and this

After reading your posts, i must say you are no different from other Pakistanis. :rofl:

Education, in your case it is only the knowledge of language that too only working knowledge as you are teen, therefore Education has not made any difference in your case.

as Ray Sir has said.

intelligence is not merely on language.

Intelligence is not merely knowledge, but interpretation

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Education, in your case it is only the knowledge of language that too only working knowledge as you are teen, therefore Education has not made any difference in your case.
The difference between literacy and education maybe?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Yes Sir, but his propaganda works among the vulnerable sections of that region. This ideologue has a committed following. He should have been eliminated long time back. And, it takes time to replace such influences, invariably. I am wondering why have we allowed him to exist.

We have the requisite tools at our disposal & enough expertise to execute it. Not that, we haven't done it before.

But, I guess, it's the same thing we all know, political will.
Let him live, the life of this lowlife is more important than his death for us, he is damaging Pakistan and its image more than anyone else and he has the ability to get Pakistan the label of the first Terrorist state of the world. Why to kill him ? let the religious idiot live :happy:

Himanshu Pandey

Itna gussa kion?

You must not give vent to anger without explanation.

Can you explain how he is a traitor and a son of a traitor?

Is he a Mohajir?

Are you a 'son of the soil' and not a Mohajir?
he is one of the few who felt sorry for bangladesh massacre and raised voice against it and so was his father back then.... which directly qualify to be traitor in pakistan... as you can't say truth there

Himanshu Pandey

so now he is here to troll... good and the best part will be when he will quote the We the Muslim as one nation.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles