Don't aggravate problems on border, China tells India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@woodoo1

Last edited by a moderator:

kseeker

Retired
@wodoo1 Oh please, dont open your mind.......with your mind closed we have already got our fill of BS. If it is opened, the whole world will be flooded. Not that you understand that of course.
That was hilarious happy :pound: :pound: :pound: my stomach is still aching :cry:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
woodoo!

They say as American as Apple Pie.

You are as American as Chinese mooncake.

Harvest season since is far away so there will be no mooncake on your table, right?
@WGEwald - for comments on Mooncakes being as American as Mother's Apple Pie!

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
@Ray
I didn't knew you were a mod :tongue:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Ray
I didn't knew you were a mod :tongue:
I am the Chairman! ;)

I merely hang out with the guys of the Forum controllers out here since I like them and even though they may not like me, they tolerate me! ;)

I am a patient chap who loves a good debate and I let it go and on.

And I love the Chinese.

Actually China is a fabulous Nation. Quite fantastic. I only feel sorry for them because of their faulted psyche where they are hell bent on their 'new patriotism' doctored and pressured by the CCP that makes them so aggressive and irrational to reality. Individually, they are a great lot to know!

It is the real Moderators who come into action.

I would like to all state that this is the most democratic forum I have seen where one cannot take any unilateral decision!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
woodoo!

They say as American as Apple Pie.

You are as American as Chinese mooncake.

Harvest season since is far away so there will be no mooncake on your table, right?
@WGEwald - for comments on Mooncakes being as American as Mother's Apple Pie!
You know you have driven Chinese crazy when they start flying stars and stripes.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Chinese are very good at threats.

They can threaten Japan, Taiwan, Koreas, Phillipnies, Vietnam etc at any time in last two years.

They for the last six months picked on India.

Years back they began the stupid work of stapled Visa. According to them that was not aggravating a dormant problem. They publicly began asserting claim over Arunachal Pradesh. According to them that was not a provocation.

Only if Indian President routinely visits that province, it suddenly becomes a provocation.

Strange diplomacy of the Chinese. It is a gun barrel diplomacy. They are noe overconfident of their military might. They just forget that stolen technology does not make top military grade. And it would be proven sooner than later. Chinese would militarily intercept Japanese or Koren or Taiwanese commercial planes one day. That day, American would take off from Guam and shoot the Chinese copied military fighters. After that Chinese would simmer down. They would turn their tail and run from their newly created Air Zone.

I wish this happen sooner than later, so the world could breath a bit easier.

US should follow this with cutting back on Chinese imports, revisit the Dollar-Yuan relationship and permanently cut back on Chinese capability to make war.

wodoo1

It is true that Chinese troops were trained by Britain in India before they fought Japan.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
It is true that Chinese troops were trained by Britain in India before they fought Japan.
If you are going to go off-topic, do your own research.

wodoo1

It is history. I just agree with BangersAndMash. Do you want to blame BangersAndMash and me to mention "Chinese Troops being trained in India - WW2" ?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
In August, 1942, the Chinese Army in India was officially formed. General Stilwell, Chief of staff in the China Theatre, was appointed Commander-in-Chief, with General Lo Cho-ying as his deputy.

General Joseph 'Vinegar Joe' Warren Stilwell (March 19, 1883 – October 12, 1946) was a United States Army four-star General known for service in the China Burma India Theatre.

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
It is history. I just agree with BangersAndMash. Do you want to blame BangersAndMash and me to mention "Chinese Troops being trained in India - WW2" ?
Oh no, just post willy-nilly regardless of thread subject like almost everybody else here.:pokerface:

wodoo1

That's true. India also provided the base for American operations in support of China in the China Burma India Theater.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Ray SIR is the CHIEF OF DFI and no one can question his authority or his action. But sometimes there happens to be some wandering retards who fight with him regardless of the knowledge he/she possess. But he gives them a cool answer without any anger.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles