Donald Trump Advocates Shooting Muslims With Bullets Dipped in Pig’s Blood

saty

Tihar Jail
Banned
At his Friday rally in North Charleston, South Carolina, the billionaire racist and Republican frontrunner Donald Trump held forth on a variety of policy issues—including the Affordable Care Act, the intransigence of Congress, and Japan’s devaluation of the yen—before diving, headfirst, into an email chain hoax involving Muslims, pig blood, and a World War I-era Army officer. The relevant section starts at 33:00 in the video above;

Trump repeated—favorably—an apparent myth about how General John Pershing summarily executed dozens of Muslim prisoners in the Philippines with tainted ammunition during a guerrilla war against the occupying United States. “He took fifty bullets, and he dipped them in pig’s blood,” Trump said. “And he had his men load his rifles and he lined up the fifty people, and they shot 49 of those people. And the fiftieth person he said ‘You go back to your people and you tell them what happened.’ And for 25 years there wasn’t a problem, okay?”

The moral of the tale, according to Trump: “We better start getting tough and we better start getting vigilant, and we better start using our heads or we’re not gonna have a country, folks.”

Sarlin notes that the tale of General Pershing’s mass execution of 49 Muslims has been widely discredited by the website Snopes, which gathered historical records of his tour of duty in the Philippines, a cluster of islands in the western Pacific Ocean that were ruled by the United States in the first half of the 20th century. The false anecdote apparently arose from Pershing’s involvement in the Moro Rebellion, a fourteen-year conflict between the Moros, an indigenous Muslim group in the southern Philippines, and the U.S. military.

The most unsettling thing about Trump’s aside isn’t that it’s false, though. It’s that he’s indulging an openly racist murder fantasy—in which an American military officer uses dead Muslims he had killed with bullets dipped in the blood of swine (an animal whose meat and other byproducts are considered impure, and thus forbidden from consumption, by the Qur’an) to terrorize many more Muslims—in order to convince South Carolinians to vote for him.

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-advocates-shooting-muslims-with-bullets-di-1760237641

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
LOL this guy is hilarious... :rofl:

sorcerer

Country flag
Friends....Americans...Country Men....Lend me your EARS!!!!!
Nice sales pitch trump...He is really thumping the mussies and trumping!!!

harsh

Country flag
Man he is awesome. ...... I like his don't care attitude towards his image.
He speaks whatever he want. This is hilarious to say in a public meeting.
I like the attitude.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
For the moment...

I think if the final election is between Hillary and trump. Hillary would win.

If it is between trump and anybody else, trump would win.

My opinion subject to change...

dhananjay1

I don't really care about Trump or Hillary, but as far as this pig's blood thing is concerned it's nothing new. Muslims used to defile temples with cow's blood. Hindu rulers used to return the favor by slaughtering pigs and splashing their blood in mosques. There are countless examples of Rajputs, Marathas, Sikhs using such humiliating tactics. It's tit for tat.

Nuvneet Kundu

For the moment...

I think if the final election is between Hillary and trump. Hillary would win.

If it is between trump and anybody else, trump would win.

My opinion subject to change...
I feel like this is a rigged match where Hillary is propping up Trump from behind the scenes to make sure that all her other republican opponents are reduced to dust and then Hillary can defeat Trump at the national level by making him look like a bigot.

Bahamut

Talk about being political incorrect,a bad idea but it is going to fun to see the self righteous liberal attack, so let enjoy the show.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Let's go trump. .. this guy is right, that's the only way. I don't care if he is a racist but all of us need to take a final side. Enough is enough...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Trump said this on friday the day of Jumma Namaz.

It would've been a riot if it was India, US musalman seems to be very pieceful and moderate :truestory:

harsh

Country flag
he seems to be a mentally abnormal person.
Well if you have any kind of sympathy with muzzies or isis then you are abnormal person.
In USA every one is more concern about their security that why these type of issues is getting more thumps up then those liberal sikulars type issues.
We should learn from them and should care about life of our soldiers and people more.
Right now it seems we are only concern about well being of muzzies terrorists.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Man he is awesome. ...... I like his don't care attitude towards his image.
He speaks whatever he want. This is hilarious to say in a public meeting.
I like the attitude.
I remember the same story of Israeli professor who recommend a rape on the suicide bomber's sisters and mothers. He said that that will give them the massage that their family shall not be safe once they commit the act of attack.

We need to learn this from Donald trump and some other similar guys say. we must be very pragmatic and ruthless while dealing with these muzzie pigs. They do not understand any other language than the language of violence. They must be dealt in same manner in which their holy text recommends to deal with Kufra.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles