Does RSS need reforms?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by prasadr14, Oct 14, 2015.

?

Does RSS need reforms and agressive MSM presence?

1. No- it's awesome already

10.7%
  2. Yes for reforms but SM is enough

17.9%
  3. Yes- both

71.4%
  1. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

What Sangh's perceived lack is tact and nothing else.
    I am a Sanghi, has been for a few years now. All my friends and co-workers know it.
    And have been working out side of India for over 15 years now.

Your point though is semi accurate. I USED to be like this a decade back.
    When ever some one asks me if I am a Hindu, I used to be apologetic and instead of saying a firm YES, my answer would also have a 'but'.

Now not any more. It is a firm YES. The point being, a lot of Hindus are still like how I used to be, especially the urbane and educated kind, who are apologetic for who they are. It is this same 'attitude' which leads to my answer to your question of Sanghi vs commie/Journo.

Again, RSS and BJP is not perfect. But they have started something. The current crop of RSS will give way to new blood and it could some one from among us. We can bring in new ideas and more 'subtlety' to the whole process. From where I see this process has already started with Modi Ji at helm. There is a push to change the institutions without the narrative being hindutva from the PMO.

As much as I cheer for VHP and Bhajrangdal, their methods are crude though they serve their purpose.

I definitely would love to know ideas from DFI folks and how they are helping the cause in any small way they can. Like I said, all talk without action is meaningless. Unfortunately It is what a lot of Hindus are used to. We need to change that first.

maomao, Alien, aliyah and 7 others like this.
  3. Mad Indian

Mad Indian Proud Bigot Veteran Member Senior Member

I find this tone to be completely different front the tone of your first post. Anyway, thats what we all were saying- RSS needs reforms ,but as of now , I have no hope for it to happen.

As for the work, my bro runs a fb page to expose the msm lies and further Hindu propaganda . I do my best to expose leftist propaganda in all the social media outlets I am present(fb, WhatsApp), and try to change the present dhimmitude narrative and attitude of Hindus/during the discussions. That's what I do here too. To educate some here to stop being stupid.

BTW, your idea of meat is something which is good. I said the same thing to my bro just two months back during a festival at my family temple :p. But don't know how it can be done here on a mass scale though

4. Mad Indian

It has more to with their complacency .

The use of SM to by pass the msm was fine when they had no power in the center. It was justified then. But clinging to it despite the availability of better tools for narrative and propaganda is stupid and silly. This is what they don't seem to get.

An analogy would be- they used swords to win against pistols in their fight during 2014, because there was no pistols available for then. Now that the pistols are there, they should try to take advantage of that and adopt it for their means so that they don't have to rely on sheer luck and chance next time. Next time,they could give a even better defeat to their enemies with the use of pistols.

Replace swords with SM and pistols with MSM. Claiming that msm is irrelevant is like bitching about how swords are better in the gunpowder era. RSS has to learn this soon or perish.

5. prasadr14

prasadr14 Regular Member

Agreed.
    They need to take a leaf out of how Christianity was spread. Ideology is good but in this age, marketing is the mantra. This where RSS is not scoring at all!!

But the point that there is no alternative to RSS for Hindus is also true. With new generation at the helm, I am pretty sure this will change. Look at how BJP used MSM and SM last elections. They might have a plan. Either we don't know about it or it is failing.
    Either way course correction is needed.

between, what is your take on BJP getting it's own people in various institutions? I know they are already changing the study material in all states they are in power. Changing the narrative on Auragazeb etc...are a start. Would love if this happens much faster!!

6. Mad Indian

That's why they were elected for in the first place. To remove the anti national filth entrenched in the establishment, including the education sector. If they don't do it, why bother with electing them at all?

7. saty

saty Tihar Jail Banned

This is not about MSM/SM/Swords/Pistols...

The main issue is Hindu cowardice.That is because of secular govt's brainwashing.Past 66 yrs they brainwashed Hindus 'by sucking Half/White D* only' India will grow/unite/modernize. :rofl:

Till 2019 our prime duty is to make sure Hindus recognize they have Balls.Then start the hard core F* of secular's.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  8. aliyah

aliyah Regular Member

look at history books from class 1 to 10 u will only find British rule n how Congress members fought against it and whole glory of how muguls invaded us n how brilliant they were........other than that nothing happened in India's history of 10,000 yrs. when European were living on trees we were writing Vedas ,our Ayurveda ,our influential ppls like guru nanak ,shivaji etc nothing about them just 1-2 para thats all. rest full book tribute to how Nehru n company was mahan n all........but no one talked abut it ever.....kind of everything Congress party does its good weather placeing their ppls on every post or alterations to history n all books its ok.......but if someone eles does it...its crime its against democracy n all kind of crap pop by Congress powered media.....and ppl like u come here n ask us what do we think

Mad Indian and A chauhan like this.
  9. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

They themselves have said many things lol, who's this average joe you're talking about ?? You ? or some of your friends in those commie groups you have been a mole from a long time :lol:

Okay, let me phrase this properly, RSS never indulges directly in any far right movements, it uses proxies and these VHP & Bajarang Dal are proxies of RSS. And they're the biggest of their kind who can attract attentions of enough public. Which other organizations are so far right ?? Don't give me this Shiv Sena crap, it's a political party & can sell meat outside some hindu religious places with simultaneous claims of being Hindu. I want names of far right prominent organizations & of course not part of Sangh Parivar.

See, you're the one claiming ground work is not gonna do anything. Why are you conflicting your statements ?? The ground breaking change has happened in many states but never reported. I have already stated RSS now focused on eastern states. This Ghar Wapasi programs are just to expose the Delhi based quitiya so called intellectuals. See we already got the results, many fkers have returned their awards.

RSS lost delhi ?? Wake up dude, it's Congress whose Pyjama got twisted. AAP can never be outside of that Delhi Punjab quitya belt, are you actually falling under the AAP propaganda ?? It's the job of AAP supporters to give examples of Delhi, not us.

10. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Far RW does not mean you go and beat up people on V-Day. Far right needs its intellectual voice, which VHP & BD don't have and outsource it to centre RSS.

11. Mad Indian

Nope, even the neutral one, who are not otherwise "reverse brainwashed" into seeing the world for what it is. If you are so confident a out your image in public, why does bjp strut around questions of its affiliation to RSS in the media? Why is it embarrassed to accept that?:eyebrows: this is the reputation you people have for yourself and its your fault that it still remains like that despite 1996 and 98 and now 2014. I am pretty sure it will remain like that for the next two decades if RSS acts like clowns and refuse to acknowledge the problem.

And the only thing the far Right within RSS is capable of is doing goonda diri and that too not of the right kind. I am yet to see them making goonda giri against Bangladeshi illegals or rohinyas .

And beating up Valentines day couples is not exactly something which they canbbe proud off. And the biggest strategy these clowns have against xtian conversion is beating up random missionaries here and there. This is what needs reformed. Learn from xtians on how they get their filthy agenda done.

I said ground work alone is not enough. You are the one saying RSS needs no rework and is better off being a chaddi organisation in this age of media and information

Again, they have to back this up with an intellectual front on TV , with shows focusing on the hypocrisy of left and the siege Hindus are facing. Its far more easier to counter and drive the perception of the country that way. To summarise "You people are fighting with sword in a gunpowder age."

Why do you think Aap won delhi? Sakal is right, soon entire India is going to look like delhi- urbanised , educated and with full access to media. If your work can't make RSS and bjp win in delhi , it will not work in India soon. But no, RSS is fine it is now. Keep the head under the sand and pretend the world is not moving at all.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad likes this.
  12. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

@VIP

Dude you are really supporting RSS with that moron stupid Bhawagt

With friends like Bhawagt Modi/shah donot need enemy

Look he is still pleeding that its time to reconsidere reservations with this at a crucial time bihar election..

http://www.jagran.com/news/national...ireservation-but-it-must-review-13027833.html

Already because of his earlier comment its begin tiwweted and posted that NDA is laging in First phase and must work hard in 2/3/4 fourth phase

You say RSS has no political objective and like to work on ground then bloody hell why create BJP and support them in election or loan them madhvan type baffons for co-ordinations

You know RSS wants BJP tp come to power so that RSS and its sister organisation can allowted grad would be better world) at low cost , get cbse afflination for their schools and make RSS men head in various gov organisation.

Mad Indian and hit&run like this.
  13. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

@Mad Indian

RSS will never have the kind of money or brain to think about their own Al Jazeera moment, just forget it.

I am glad you understood the importance of MSM as I suggested you couple of weeks ago how they can cloak more propaganda than what few on SM can never do. I have wrote plenty on this just after LS victory of BJP that now they should go for full kill. That included short term and long term strategy of investing in media, developing their own study circle with only privileged access, networking, promoting favorable voices in academicians, writers and columnist.

But they are so pathetic that I am finding them bogged down, apologetic and all the time giving clarifications to the same media who did every dirty trick to stop them coming into power. MSM strategy is very clear anyone can see the trend. NDTV's Nidihi Rajdhan inadvertently revealed what they will do if god forbidden Modi comes into power before elections. Heck they are following the same script.

maomao and Mad Indian like this.
  14. anoop_mig25

Mate both RSS and its sworn enemy left intellectuals are struck in past.IT is just that Left has more mororn people in its group , they are more well co-ordinated , and have support of lyutens delhi cartel and most of them are now personally on tiwtter.while for BJP its individuzal who are giving fitting reply while most of BJP mp are not even active on tiwwter..

I think RSS just wants its share of pie while left are not willing to share

15. anoop_mig25

And eaxctly what does astha and other channel propagate .At the age of 60. everting is maya and one must come out of maya and worshipp the lord...

And exactly who watches this channel same old people who are nearing 60

No one who are in age group of 25-45

Ask any modi/bjp active supporter on tiwwter whether they watch astha and such type of channel ...

Ican say ans would be BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

16. Mad Indian

And sudhardhan channel from what I saw was showing temples and dharsans and babas giving sermons on souls and such..

Yep, that's what I want to hear when I am 24yrs old and have free time - what life during 70s should look like. So much influence it can generate on youth indeed:rolleyes:

parijataka likes this.
  17. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Sorry, Delhi was lost because of -

1) Useless old fogies of Delhi BJP
    2) Transfer of Congress votes whole sale to AAP

and not because of poor communication/SM outreach.

I agree with @VIP that outreach on the ground is most important. This is where AAP scored with their young volunteers.

iNDiAN.96, VIP and maomao like this.
  18. VIP

WoW, you just created out of thin air, didn't you. Please go through this

http://www.bjp.org/about-the-party

Now, I guess it's more than enough to be open & accept that BJP is a part of Sangh Parivar. Looks like you aren't thinking too much. You're yet to provide the back up of who's actually the average joe ?? The neutral word from your side doesn't seem fair.

So ??? You people here whine about what RSS should do or not but never ever a part of it. What a genius !!

Edit: I did it a bit harsh, I meant, be active part of organizations, see the reality & the decisions they have to take. Nobody likes beating couples during Valentines Day or something but they have to remain relevant in the news, otherwise nobody would care for you. One or two pro RW channels won't make you relevant for the right moves you're talking about, e.g. RSS never ever credited for their selfless service to the nation whenever any natural disaster comes. Be part of some if you can & try to judge after.

I'm saying they're doing enough reforms internally that you can't see, using SM is the best way to communicate than any idiotic propaganda news channel. I mean, seriously man how many of you ever attended RSS shakhas ?? You don't even know how it functions, never a part of their SM channels, okay let me post it over such accounts.

https://twitter.com/rssorg

https://www.facebook.com/swayamsevaks

https://www.youtube.com/user/RSSOrg

And plenty of WhatsApp groups created by respected Shakhas, they're doing online Shakhas over such groups lol.

If whole India is gonna be Digital thnx to Modi for that than BJP must refrain from doing far RW stuff and remember, Delhi is a different demography, different part of India don't share Delhi view.

19. VIP

That was the response to the agitations being held in Gujarat, I'm surprised that MSM is not running the real story about the agitations & just reporting violent incidents, mind you, nobody came out to kill anyone in Gujarat, but some were killed because of the police actions & that story goes very deep deep which no media can access.

P.S. Patels are the largest backers of BJP, may be the largest vote bank ever created for BJP in India.

20. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

They have already played well, In north India zee news, india tv, india news are complete pro BJP channels

VIP likes this.
  21. VIP

I guess I just wrote the same feeling to the reply to @Sakal Gharelu Ustad , read carefully, I'm sharing your views.