Does Kayani actually have control of Pakistan's football?

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by bengalraider, Apr 19, 2011.

1. bengalraider

bengalraider DFI Technocrat Stars and Ambassadors

in a fast food joint next to the imperial shipyard
    [​IMG]
    A security personnel keeps guard while Pakistani Army Chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani (L) arrives to inaugurate a technical training center in Gwadar in Balochistan Province April 18, 2011. Kayani said on Monday that in the future no operation will take place in Balochistan without the permission of the provincial government, Pakistan's Dawn newspaper reported.

Guys note the guy walking just behind Gen. Kayani, i beleive this is the first picture of Pakistan's nuclear football. however instead of it being with the president or the prime minister it lies in the control of GEn. Kayani.

3. SHASH2K2

SHASH2K2 New Member

Well If army is in control of nuclear button as well then its not a good news. Civilian leadership will at least think twice before pressing it but not sure if army will be so sensible in pressure situation. They are cornered and they will press it like a suicide bomber.

4. bengalraider

bengalraider DFI Technocrat Stars and Ambassadors

in a fast food joint next to the imperial shipyard
    Just found this picture in Bharat-rakshak , llok at the guy on the right side of the choppers door, i believe this is again the football and again i see it with Kayani. You are all free to make your own assumptiions.

[​IMG]

5. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Nothing surprising at all. We all know that army chief is the head of Pak fauj, nukes, federal govt, foreign policy. In short he not only control pak football but all the balls:becky::becky::becky::rolleyes: