@genius @Neo

It is NOT a question of What the Kashmiris or Pakistanis want

Territorial disputes are NOT about Morality

In territorial disputes MIGHT is always RIGHT

That is how this world has been functioning since time immerorial

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
How can u say that.They lied their public they won 65 war,71 is political lost, Kargil/siachen/OBL etc are Conspiracy against MARTIAL ARMY :lol:

Now thanks to Social media&Internet they are naked.Just imagine if u are an educated pork*, u hate pork*army more than anything else.

Army had cards, if so Mulla&Politicians also
You should understand how ISI works , they are the main stay in Pakistani politics.

Army has control over foreign policy, strategic decisions, Internal security and some control over the economic policies.

I do not think this control will change, you have seen how Nawaz Sharif was put under pressure these days.

pankaj nema

Country flag
@genius @Neo

ALL Hindus of India know that Kashmiri Muslims do not want to live with India

It is an OPEN secret

But have a look at India's MAP . If we withdraw from Kashmir then PAKISTAN's Borders will
reach HIMACHAL Pradesh ; and PUNJAB will be surrounded from three sides

In 1947 there was No Chinese Paki Alliance BUT TODAY
it has become all the More important for India to HOLD Kashmir

Otherwise Pakistani and Chinese Army will surround India from ALL sides

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Most beautiful part is pork* army failed in COUP, every one try to CHECK MATE OTHERS.I said earlier power divided btw all 3 parties,each one have some cards/power to use against each other when time comes,just see and njoy.:rofl:
There is only one power center that is GHQ, US will impose sanctions if they over throw the Govt. reason why they are silent all these years. During Musharaf time USA needs a dictator to run the country so that Pakistan can work with USA on WOT, even though most of the people are against Pakistan's participation in WOT.

It is USA ---> GHQ ----> Politicians and Mullahs.

Last edited:

Ripples

I don't think it is possible for anybody to decide whether Kashmir belongs to India since it will require an in depth knowledge and understanding of international laws and the most widely accepted interpretations of those laws but what can be asserted without any ambiguity that Kashmir by no means belong to Pakistan . Having said that there is no denying that a vast majority of Kashmiri population simply do not like India. And this also includes educated Kashmiris. They don't leave a single opportunity to utilize Indian facilities all over the country but at the end of the day they are not in the same page with the rest of India. It is a huge failure of Indian governance and must be addressed at the earliest. A lot is at stake here. History has proved time and again that holding on to a piece of land by force is never synonymous to the assimilation of the country. Quick financial development together with top class education can only change the situation. We have to create a suitable environment in Kashmir so that people from other parts of the country starts to settle down there. We have to dilute the local population by adding people from other states. Simply playing vote bank politics over Kashmir for decade after decade will only worsen the situation.

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
@genius @Neo

Pakistan will ALWAYS be INIMCAL towards India and Hindus NO MATTER what we do

Even if we Give Kashmir on A PLATTER they will next ASK for DELHI

Latest cables released by WikiLeaks revealed that Indian officials gave a bleak vision of Pakistan-India relations even if longstanding issues are resolved.
In a meeting on November 24, 2009, Indian Ministry of External Affairs Joint Secretary for Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran Affairs YK Sinha lamented Pakistan and India's relations.
"Call me a cynic," Sinha sighed, "but even if India were to lop off Kashmir and hand it on a platter to Pakistan, they would still find a reason to make trouble for us."

http://tribune.com.pk/story/91389/wikileaks-a-bleak-vision-of-pak-india-relations/

pankaj nema

Country flag
@genius @Neo

Pakistan has ALWAYS been very proud of its Martial RACE theory
its HISTORICAL background and it has defined itself as a
SUCCESSOR state of the Mughal Empire

FINE there is NO Harm in that

Indians ALSO have a RIGHT to prove that ALL the MILITARY success of Muslims was
due to the FACT Hindus were ALL DIVIDED into many small kingdoms
or as they say in military terms "PENNY PACKETS "

Once A GIANT unified India was created the martial race theory was blown to pieces

Hence we have TAKEN Kashmir
If Pakis are really such a MARTIAL RACE they can take it back

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am an Indian patriot but can't help but wonder whether Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.

First off, Kashmir is Muslim majority, and according to the partition plan, muslim-majority areas are supposed to go to Pakistan. But Indians argue that the kashmir king gave kashmir away to India. But this argument is not valid for two reasons. First, the king was hindu. Second, even giving away a house or small property is not easy ... so how can we be arrogant enough to think that one man had the right to give away an entire state (the size of many countries in Europe) to India? Surely, the aspirations of the people are more important.

So for these reasons, I wonder whether India violently snatched Kashmir away from Pakistan ... and hence Pakistan is justified in fighting back?
You are a Paki so stop telling you are a Indian patriot... in case you missed the bus to pakistan and still living in India then go to pakistan and live a happy life as pakis are living.

The question which needs to be answered is does Balochistan belongs to pakistan??? Pakistan is ILLEGALY OCCUPYING Balochistan and Balochistan needs freedom just like Bangladesh.

Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiris untill the day arrives that they are given a choice to decide their own future.
Kya Pakistan Aazad ho gaya???

Can Pakis chose the govt of their choice? :lol:

This is the future os Pakistan.

Last edited:

kseeker

Retired
I am an Indian patriot but can't help but wonder whether Kashmir belongs to Pakistan.

First off, Kashmir is Muslim majority, and according to the partition plan, muslim-majority areas are supposed to go to Pakistan. But Indians argue that the kashmir king gave kashmir away to India. But this argument is not valid for two reasons. First, the king was hindu. Second, even giving away a house or small property is not easy ... so how can we be arrogant enough to think that one man had the right to give away an entire state (the size of many countries in Europe) to India? Surely, the aspirations of the people are more important.

So for these reasons, I wonder whether India violently snatched Kashmir away from Pakistan ... and hence Pakistan is justified in fighting back?
:mod:

You might want to check @genius' IP.

The writing style of this user appears to be familiar to me ;) reminds me of perma-banned (multiple times), wannabe baki troll @I-G.

Another flamebaiting thread from this user: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/63429-hindu-psychology.html

@Razor, rings any bell?

thethinker

Country flag

You have 2 posts. Both are starts of threads titled :

Does Kashmir belong to Pakistan?

Hindu Psychology.

The Kashmir thread starts off as "I am an Indian patriot but can't help but wonder whether Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. First off, Kashmir is Muslim majority, and according to the partition plan, muslim-majority areas are supposed to go to Pakistan..

The Hindu Psychology thread starts off as "My Pakistani friends say that certain things should be understood psychologically."

You sure seem to have a lot of Pakistani friends where you live, fellow "Indian patriot"! :thumb:

kseeker

Retired
You have 2 posts. Both are starts of threads titled :

Does Kashmir belong to Pakistan?

Hindu Psychology.

The Kashmir thread starts off as "I am an Indian patriot but can't help but wonder whether Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. First off, Kashmir is Muslim majority, and according to the partition plan, muslim-majority areas are supposed to go to Pakistan..

The Hindu Psychology thread starts off as "My Pakistani friends say that certain things should be understood psychologically."

You sure seem to have a lot of Pakistani friends where you live, fellow "Indian patriot"! :thumb:
Read my reply (post #103).

If this guy is yet another incarnation of banned user @I-G, he is from Hyderabad, a die hard fan of owaisi.

thethinker

Country flag
Read my reply (post #103).

If this guy is yet another incarnation of banned user @I-G, he is from Hyderabad, a die hard fan of owaisi.
No idea who was I-G but the sudden rise in last week or two with new one-two post users with different country flags straightaway jumping in threads to defend Pakistan or China seems an interesting phenomenon here.

Don't know if this is a coincidence with Modi's Japan visit or not.:lol:

kseeker

Retired
No idea who was I-G but the sudden rise in last week or two with new one-two post users with different country flags straightaway jumping in threads to defend Pakistan or China seems an interesting phenomenon here.

Don't know if this is a coincidence with Modi's Japan visit or not.:lol:
I-G was a baki propagandist, he was permanently banned. Then he appeared on DFI with another username @Deccani (banned for second time) and then as @feathers (banned for third time) and again as @Hindi (banned for 4th time) :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/announcements-feedback/8932-banistan-thread-8.html

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
That's called 'LOY AFGHANISTAN' in Pashto. ;)
It would be great to share about 1000 km border with Afganistan and have rail/road projects for business/defense purpose and a direct way to connect Russia/CIS countries by ground.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles