Does Kashmir belong to Pakistan?

Neo

I have at least some knowledge of English spelling. It is 'geographic' and not 'geografic'.

If geographic distance prevent defence, then if the Pakistan Military was incompetent to defend it, it should not given it up on it own long back.

The US has territories flung at greater distance than what Pak had. Have they abandoned their right and capability to defend them?

What a pathetic argument you give!

Ab pachatae hoot kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet.
English : Why repent now, when the bird has already eaten the crop.
Meaning : There's no use of repentance after time of action passes.

Let us walk you through your own history of which you are totally ignorant about. Chest thumping like Nikita, Tarzan's monkey will not do. Kreegah! Bandolo! is good for the comic books alone.

The role of the Pakistan armed forces in East Pakistan was to hold out until Pakistan defeated India in the west (in case of war). Niazi, Lt. Gen. A.A.K. The Betrayal of East Pakistan. p. 128.
Now that is high hopes to start with. Flawed assumption on the stupid idea that One Paki is worth 10 Indians!

The armed forces (particularly the Pakistan Army), had drawn up a plan to defend Dhaka by concentrating all their forces along the Dhaka Bowl (the area surrounded by the rivers Jamuna, Padma and Meghna). [ Ali, Maj. Gen. Rao Farman. How Pakistan Got Divided. pp. 118–119.}

And the biggest mistake they did was launch Operation Searchlight and Operation Barisal. Another indication how the West Pakistanis hated Bengalis and were ready to annihilate them and rape their womenfolk.

Pakistani military staff planners proposed the following doctrine to justify this deployment: "The defence of the East lies in the West".[12] Broadly speaking, this translated into Pakistan defeating India in the west, regardless of what transpired in the east (including Indian occupation of East Pakistan) because they presumed West Pakistani success would force India to negotiate a favourable settlement. The Pakistani staff also believed in the martial race theory; it was widely believed that one Pakistani soldier was equal to four to ten Hindus/Indian soldiers.

The Pakistan Army show poor appreciation of the threat and was found woefully wanting.

The charmingly worded 'loola langri' action in 1971 merely proved that loola langras are adequate to defeat a moribund, illiterate, ill educated, unprofessional morass passing off as Pakistan.

Imagine what would happen if it was 'loola langri,

It was clever apppreciation of the Indian military to realise that a ]'loola langri action was more than adequate to knock a dead and decrypt nation!

And you are proving them right ever since, including now.

Give my regards to Sharifs (both the PM and the Chief), Imran and Qadri.

Keep saying - Blessent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone ("wound my heart with a monotonous languor")

it is your anthem of your whine and ignorance in all aspect that you comment on.
Poor quality post, not worth my time.

thethinker

Country flag
Go troll somewhere else idiot. I did not write HINDU HYENAS.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out your context here.

Fighting hyenas, Hindu forum and so on.

You still didn't answer - are you a Shia or a Sunni or Ahmadi?

I bet it is not Ahmadi or Shia, but that is just me. Please do correct if I am wrong in my assumption.

Neo

It doesn't take a genius to figure out your context here.

Fighting hyenas, Hindu forum and so on.

You still didn't answer - are you a Shia or a Sunni or Ahmadi?

I bet it is not Ahmadi or Shia, but that is just me. Please do correct if I am wrong in my assumption.
Welcome to my ignorelist. Quite a few hatemongers there, you will be in good company. :wave:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome to my ignorelist. Quite a few hatemongers there, you will be in good company. :wave:
So, given the way you are adding on, you will be visiting a blank wall when you log in?

Take a deep breath and let the oxygen wipe away the cobwebs in your head and allow you to think factually and cogently and not try to think you are Hans Christen Andersen churning out loveable fairy tales.

Why?

Your fairy tales don't add up.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Isn't it obvious?

The truth hurts, but believing the lie makes you look FOOLISH, and you'll still end up getting hurt.
Sir, that has always been his modus operandi.

When running out of arguments, he will either :

a) Make an excuse of " poor quality post, not worth my time".
b) Accuse others of being trolls
c) Accuse the moderation

Predictable like a clockwork.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Get yourself a reality check. Hindus and Sikhs are being targetted by common Afghani, not even Taliban.
So much for the myth of Indo-Afghan love affair.
Taliban are targetting and Taliban are 1990's phenomenon. Made according to CIA strategy , Saudi Ideology and Pakistani support.

thethinker

Country flag
pakiness all the way....
Add to that :

From a different thread :

And you think you are helping your cause by posting anti Pakistan stuff on an hindu forum?
And in this one :

I am fighting twenty hyenas at the same time in several threads.
Debating on DFI is as per him - fighting hyenas on a Hindu forum. Jihadi in his own mind.

Can't get any more Paki than this.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Before 47 they don't know their Boundaries,Army strength etc. Pak Muslims less barbaric in 47 now full barbaric
Yes You may be correct, Pakistani society in 50's and 60's is much better society than now a days.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
That is what i want to say BIBLE/KURAN give clear instructions to follow,so they r became Religions (Budhism also some times called as religion) but not hindus.We don't know what to follow in vedas/Ramayan/geeta.....
Vedas are the basis for Hindusim , Ramayana and Mahabharata are epics.

Then there are Upanishads (vedanthas based on Vedas), Puranas etc..etc... which came later.

Sanathana Dharama is the way of life, Bookish knowledge is different from Dharmic way of life.

They have compiled entire Hinduism into a series of books, some efforts are needed to give some clarity in this regard. Most of the ways we follow come under Sanathana Dharma though.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Off topic
Aryans are nomads,while their arrival (Aryan MIGRATION not invasion) IVC ppl worshiped statues (some kind of Gods&Goddess)

and aryan way of worship through Yajna/yaga/Mantras .... to satisfy godly powers (Fire/water/earth/Air/sky) pancha bhutas

then Budda&Jain revival period Statues of Buddha&Jain are started,locals(Tribals&Villages) also worshiping some statues

then Brahmins shifted their way of worship from Yajnas'/Mantras to Statues by Sanckharacharya like persons (1000000's of GODS) and HINDUISM ESTABLISHED
I believe in Out of India theory than Aryan Migration theory.

Civilizations flourish more in stable regions not in snow mountain Caucasian regions.

Most of the works are done here and most of the concepts and religions originated here, So I believe it is India that is cradle of ancient civilization.

ANI gene arrived in India 40000 years ago and ASI arrived in India 60000 years ago based on scientific studies.

Dharmic religions are dynamic in the sense they encourage people to choose their path according to Dharmic principles. Idol worship is not a problem in Dharmic religions. Sankaracharya only wanted to unify various forms of worship, he revived Hinduism based on Vedas.

Revival in Dharma is needed and in the process people will be given clarity.

Regarding Kashmir It is a part of India, simple as that.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@Srinivas_K i wanna share my THEORY on Hinduism/Kashmir and u say urs, what ever it may be it impossible to prove which theory is Right/wrong.Any way past is past.... poor Pork** they themselves don't have any future want to capture Cashmeeer :rofl:
I have no Idea why you are calling poor, they are country which has survived hard times. Their political system and religious radicalism is their drawbacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashutosh Lokhande

I am fighting twenty hyenas at the same time in several threads.
As per my personel observation;

The thing is you argue for sake of arguing and not for the truth to come out of any particular debate. You behave like its your dharma to even defend the undefendable if its about pakistan or islam even though you are proved factually wrong numerous times.
If you say that india has major poverty;lack of toilets etc etc we acknowledge that fact and are striving constantly to better ourself. But frankly it cant be said the same about you and most of pakis. I am yet to meet any paki who actually acknowlwdge the fact that pakistan is breeding ground for terrorists and there training. They dont want to know the bitter truth about pakistan; why it was created; why every1 refer them as terrorists or failed state etc They just want to live in denial.
So when you try to pass of distorted history and false propaganda which you are fed as truth then 20 people here will point it out to you. Its not there fault but yours.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Any country will progress if there is only one power Center like China CCP/Ind Parliament ............... Islamic states bound to fail bcoz there r more than 2 power centers 1)Mulla 2)Army 3) Politicians.Army Single handedly ruled pork*tan and little progress taken place.But now Gini Mullaism,politicians want their space.Now 3 centers drag 3 directions :lol: more Achedin din for pork** ahead............ AGAIN another THEORY
There is only one thing (i.e) Army based on Radical Islam ..... remaining all are off shoots controlled by GHQ.

Army wants parity and and also hurt India, eat most of the budget.

These guys given a chance will try their luck against India in war, they like killing kaffirs and pledge their alliance to Saudi. They are strict followers of their holy book in dealing with Kafirs.

For them Saudi is the center of the world and S.Asia should follow Saudi path.

But people of Pakistan either Punjabi,Frontier,Baluchistan or Sindh are a different case all together.

Last edited:

Sameet Pattnaik

Kashmir is a disputed territory and Kashmiris still have the right to have their pleb as per Partition Act. A hindu maharaja could not have joined India legally ignoring the muslim majority in a princely state.
Therefor Kashmir cannot be compared with Nagaland, Tamil Nadu or other states you mentioned.
dispute ends here with muslim forminf communal Islamic state with blasphemy law ! you muslims got only right to live in oceans with peace ! better ask faceless imaginary moon god for gills !

Srinivas_K

Country flag
U think pork** army is Islamic NO,that is recent trend may be some 20% are Islamic now.

Rest 80% wine sipping/mujra/Bolly lovers,they know they can't defeat India in their life time but they want war for hefty DEFENCE BUDGET/Military businesses and most importantly ONLY ONE POWER CENTER (as i said earlier)

Now they lost credibility ppl divided 1/3 to Army, 1/3 to Mulla&jihad, 1/3 Political LOVERS.In short SOMALIA in Making :pop:
May be a change is coming, But the army still holds the cards, no matter how much stronger the politicians grow.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles