Does Kashmir belong to Pakistan?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
East Pakistan was more than a thousand miles away, seperated by a hostile neighbor. Try to glorify the victory as much as you can, the fact remains that you could not harm West Pakistan.

1971 For India.= Bandar ke haath nariyal.

What a silly excuse to not defend every inch of Pak territory even if it miles away.

Adhajal gagari chalakat jaay
English : Half-filled pot goes spilling out water
Meaning : Those with little knowledge keep showing it.

The reason why East Pakistan was always taken to be a stepchild was because the Bengalis were intelligent and exerted their own identity and did not get enamoured by the claptrap that ignorant and illiterate West Pakistan got sold on.

For them, Islam was kosher, but Urdu? An alien language that grew from the womb of 'Hindu' India i.e. UP and to abandon their own language Bengali?

Naturally, this upset the illiterate phobia that the West Pakistani were the natural inheritors of Islam and the Land of the Pure!

So, go tell your fairy tale elsewhere.

I was in East Pakistan as a child and so I know how they felt about West Pakistanis.

Last edited:

Blackwater

US Senator Dina Karbacher or whatever his name is already on it without much success. :lol:

Attrocities at the Frontier?? Did you hear any complains from HR? Nato/US is highly in favor of PA's current operation in Waziristan.

You guys never seem to stop. Damn if we do, damn if we don't. Make up your mind!
becoz they want u die there and they watch tamasha. u fell in their trap killing ur own people who fought for u in 1948 kashmir war:taunt::taunt:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
No worries, we will do whatever is in best interests of our country. If you think that USA or India are in Afghanistan to serve Afghan national interests only than you can't be more naive.

And American funds dry up eventually, we are used to it. Prior to US' occupation of Afghanistan the aid was almost nihil and it will.be brought to same level within a few years. No big deal.
The things India will do to that country will become testimony for that , no need to worry.

Neo

Meaning : Those with little knowledge keep showing it.

What a silly excuse to not defend every inch of Pak territory even if it miles away.

The reason why East Pakistan was always taken to be a stepchild was because the Bengalis were intelligent and exerted their own identity and did not get enamoured by the claptrap that ignorant and illiterate West Pakistan got sold on.

For them, Islam was kosher, but Urdu? An alien language that grew from the womb of 'Hindu' India i.e. UP and to abandon their own language Bengali?

Naturally, this upset the illiterate phobia that the West Pakistani were the natural inheritors of Islam and the Land of the Pure!

So, go tell your fairy tale elsewhere.

I was in East Pakistan as a child and so I know how they felt about West Pakistanis.
For a military professional you have really poor views about the geografic challenges for east and west Pakistan. I won't waste time arguing with you. So go chest thumping with your looli langri victory of 1971, I'm sure DFI'ans will continue to buy your poor rants.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
HINDUISM is not RELIGION it is way of life of INDIAN SUBCONTINENT ......... write it on wall
Pandit Ji give us some versus to justify your statement.

Sat sangh pravachan istart kariye .......

Neo

The things India will do to that country will become testimony for that , no need to worry.
Get yourself a reality check. Hindus and Sikhs are being targetted by common Afghani, not even Taliban.
So much for the myth of Indo-Afghan love affair.

Blackwater

For a military professional you have really poor views about the geografic challenges for east and west Pakistan. I won't waste time arguing with you. So go chest thumping with your looli langri victory of 1971, I'm sure DFI'ans will continue to buy your poor rants.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
. So go chest thumping with your looli langri victory of 1971, I'm sure DFI'ans will continue to buy your poor rants.
Celebrating looli langri victories is far better than being loola langras.

How is the Polio scene in Pakistan?

And a sincere thanks to you for single handedly destroying "reputation" of Pak in these forums by your skewed arguments and absolute silence when getting owned badly, like the Kargil thread for instance.

Please do carry on.

Neo

Celebrating looli langri victories is far better than being loola langras.

How is the Polio scene in Pakistan?

And a sincere thanks to you for single handedly destroying "reputation" of Pak in these forums by your skewed arguments and absolute silence when getting owned badly, like the Kargil thread for instance.

Please do carry on.
STFU and keep your personal attacks to yourself.
I am fighting twenty hyenas at the same time in several threads.

Hate monger!

thethinker

Country flag

Hate monger!
You mean Hindu hyenas on a Hindu forum, right?

Hate monger!

ladder

Country flag
I thought vulnerable areas of countries are better protected. Following that logic E.Pakistan should have been better protected.

A counter view would be E.Pakistan was better protected, wasn't it? Wasn't it under The 'Tiger' NIAZI?

thethinker

Country flag

Hate monger!
Speaking of personal attacks, are you a Shia or a Sunni. Or god forbid (Allah in this case), an Ahmadi!

Blackwater

Get yourself a reality check. Hindus and Sikhs are being targetted by common Afghani, not even Taliban.
So much for the myth of Indo-Afghan love affair.
get yourself a reality check first, why would a common afghani target Hindu,Muslim as the were living together for 100 of yrs.

its the work of talibanis aka ISI aka pakistanis

hitesh

Allaha o Akbar ,Inklab zinda bad کشمیر صرف بھارت ہے اور پیوکی بھی بھارت ہے

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have at least some knowledge of English spelling. It is 'geographic' and not 'geografic'.

If geographic distance prevented defence, then the Pakistan Military if it was incompetent to defend it, it should not given it up on it own long back.

The US has territories flung at greater distance than what Pak had. Have they abandoned their right and capability to defend them?

No. They have the will and strength to defend and not day dream like Pakistan on a shoestring.

What a pathetic argument you give!

Ab pachatae hoot kya jab chidiya chug gayi khet.
English : Why repent now, when the bird has already eaten the crop.
Meaning : There's no use of repentance after time of action passes.

Let us walk you through your own history of which you are totally ignorant about. Chest thumping like Nikita, Tarzan's monkey, will not do. Kreegah! Bandolo! is good for the comic books alone.

The role of the Pakistan armed forces in East Pakistan was to hold out until Pakistan defeated India in the west (in case of war).
Niazi, Lt. Gen. A.A.K. The Betrayal of East Pakistan. p. 128.

Now that is high hopes to start with. Flawed assumption on the stupid idea that One Paki is worth 10 Indians!

The armed forces (particularly the Pakistan Army), had drawn up a plan to defend Dhaka by concentrating all their forces along the Dhaka Bowl (the area surrounded by the rivers Jamuna, Padma and Meghna).
[ Ali, Maj. Gen. Rao Farman. How Pakistan Got Divided. pp. 118–119.}

And the biggest mistake they did was launch Operation Searchlight and Operation Barisal. Another indication how the West Pakistanis hated Bengalis and were ready to annihilate them and rape their womenfolk. Pakistanis are stupid. They could hardly defend East Pakistan and they asked for more trouble. Masochists!

Pakistani military staff planners proposed the following doctrine to justify this deployment: "The defence of the East lies in the West". Broadly speaking, this translated into Pakistan defeating India in the west, regardless of what transpired in the east (including Indian occupation of East Pakistan) because they presumed West Pakistani success would force India to negotiate a favourable settlement. The Pakistani staff also believed in the martial race theory; it was widely believed that one Pakistani soldier was equal to four to ten Hindus/Indian soldiers.
Insurgents, Terrorists, and Militias: The Warriors of Contemporary Combat. Richard H. Shultz, Andrea Dew: "The Martial Races Theory had firm adherents in Pakistan and this factor played a major role in the under-estimation of the Indian Army by Pakistani soldiers as well as civilian decision makers in 1965." & Library of Congress studies.

The Pakistan Army show poor appreciation of the threat and was found woefully wanting.

The charmingly worded 'loola langri' action in 1971 merely proved that loola langras are adequate to defeat a moribund, illiterate, ill educated, unprofessional morass passing off as Pakistan.

Imagine what would happen if it was 'loola langri,

It was clever apppreciation of the Indian military to realise that a ]'loola langri action was more than adequate to knock a dead and decrypt nation!

And you are proving them right ever since, including now.

Give my regards to Sharifs (both the PM and the Chief), Imran and Qadri.

Keep saying - Blessent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone ("wound my heart with a monotonous languor")

it is your anthem of your whine and ignorance in all aspect that you comment on.

Last edited:

Neo

I thought vulnerable areas of countries are better protected. Following that logic E.Pakistan should have been better protected.

A counter view would be E.Pakistan was better protected, wasn't it? Wasn't it under The 'Tiger' NIAZI?
No air link possible between the two wings in war time and the sea link takes more than a week and was subject to interception by IN. Military balance was well in favor of India, she has always had numeric superiority over both Pakistan combined. Pakstan would have needed four times the forces to defeat India in East Pakistan. There was a civil war plus India, you do the maths.

If you cut off US/Nato forces in Afghanistan from any contact with homeland. How long do you think they would last?

Blackwater

No air link possible between the two wings in war time and the sea link takes more than a week and was subject to interception by IN. Military balance was well in favor of India, she has always had numeric superiority over both Pakistan combined. Pakstan would have needed four times the forces to defeat India in East Pakistan. There was a civil war plus India, you do the maths.

If you cut off US/Nato forces in Afghanistan from any contact with homeland. How long do you think they would last?
bottom line is ur paki polititcians want to get rid of bengalis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles