Does India Have the Strongest Navy in Asia (excluding Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

badguy2000

Respected Member
You are the idiot how will you make USA pay?? we won't pay and China can't do anything. USA is not dumping just dishonoring.
1. how can you tell which dollar is owned by CHinese technically,when financial market is soooo complex?
dumping dollars can not be premise as precise-striking bomb. it would inevitable harm other lenders such as Japanese and UK...

2.if USA were to abolish CHina's debt ,why can't USA abolish debt of Japan ,UK and other investor? how can Yankee persuade Japanese and other investor?

so, the inevitable final would be that China lose 3 trillion USD, but USA lose the way to borrow foreign fund...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
BG just make a signature about Chinas industrial capacity. Will save you the trouble if typing the same thing all the time.

badguy2000

Respected Member
goy, CHina's real industry capacity=USA's+EU's+Japan's soon= NOT.

China will never be able to take over all economies put together. You will come close to US only by the year 2035 at the pace your going now.

Also NATO helps itself and when things get difficult they will over ride the system and ethics and not pay China. If all of them join together and say something wrong is right, it will become right!! Thats why you need a strong Ally like India, not Pakistan!! What can Pakistan do? :D
guy, leave the stupid exchange rate alone and check the real industry output...guy.

economy might doesn't lie in printing speed of green notes,but the creating capacity of those real material wealth,such as steel, concrete,food,power,autos guns...etc

Country flag
Name one brand name product from China??-none Chinese only produce CHEAP junk.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
guy, leave the stupid exchange rate alone and check the real industry output...guy.

economy might doesn't lie in printing speed of green notes,but the creating capacity of those real material wealth,such as steel, concrete,food,power,autos guns...etc
goy, Producing 180 rubber dildos and producing 180 Boeing 747s are not the same!! High rate of production alone does not mean anything. goy :laugh:

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
why will the debtor lose??
Actually the debtor loses credibility and future borrowing capability.

Coming back to the topic, what I left out was, for a long term warfare, just having a large industrial base does not mean you can win. You need a motivated population, raw materials, allies, technology base and MOST importantly for China, a homegrown banking industry for access to MONEY.

Can we stop the D**K measurement please?

Country flag
Actually the debtor loses credibility and future borrowing capability.
That has already happened, there is no market for US debt and US govt is not buying anymore either. Many firms have already hinted at downgrading US rating so if we are going down might as well go all the way??

aramsogo

Name one brand name product from China??-none Chinese only produce CHEAP junk.
I'll name several:
Huawei
Lenovo
ZTE
Shanghai Electric
CSIC
Baidu, RenRen, Tencent, Alibaba, YouKu, etc.
Bank of China

Shall I go on???

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
NONE of these are famous except Lenovo!
And decent Lenovo products are all IBM's ex PC division.

An example of Lenovo's 'indigenous' product is LePhone !! (any guesses about what it actually is :D)

Last edited:

aramsogo

Yes- you have named companies not One BRAND NAME product.
Well, I own an iPad 1 & 2, but I'm planning to buy the new Huawei MediaPad to try Android.

I airsoft (I own lots of real firearms too) and Chinese brands like G&P (HK) and Inokatsu (TW) are considered the very best and sell at a premium to Japanese brands like Tokyo-Marui.

Country flag
Well, I own an iPad 1 & 2, but I'm planning to buy the new Huawei MediaPad to try Android.

I airsoft (I own lots of real firearms too) and Chinese brands like G&P (HK) and Inokatsu (TW) are considered the very best and sell at a premium to Japanese brands like Tokyo-Marui.
give a brand name like a Honda civic; for a 5 trillion dollar export oriented economy you cannot name one brand name product made by China known by the world??

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

What are you talking about? Never heard of any of those! We are talking of something in the range of Mitsubishi, Toyota, Boeing, Levis etc.,

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
And decent Lenovo products are all IBM's ex PC division.

An example of Lenovo's 'indigenous' product is LePhone !! (any guesses about what it actually is :D)
Let me guess, is it a cheap copy of Black Berry? :D

aramsogo

give a brand name like a Honda civic; for a 5 trillion dollar export oriented economy you cannot name one brand name product made by China known by the world??
That's really not a fair comparison. Honda CVCC has been around since the 1970's. LG (lucky goldstar) was considered a very crap brand only 15 years ago. There is no reason China cannot replicate the East Asian brand development model.

Country flag
That's really not a fair comparison. Honda CVCC has been around since the 1970's. LG (lucky goldstar) was considered a very crap brand only 15 years ago. There is no reason China cannot replicate the East Asian brand development model.
There is no reason why you cannot name one brand with a 5 trillion dollar export economy?

aramsogo

What are you talking about? Never heard of any of those! We are talking of something in the range of Mitsubishi, Toyota, Boeing, Levis etc.,
You are talking about 100 year old companies. China doesn't have those, but it doesn't mean it can't in the future. I'm just saying Chinese companies do make products a well to do Chinese-American actually wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles