Does India Have the Strongest Navy in Asia (excluding Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
mr.tony4562 before insulting my small but proud nation
may i remind you we sold 4 times as much weapons as you last year and probably this year also
our weapons are state of the art and original
stop the **** size contest we still have 8 times higher GDP per capita then you
OK, my bad, didn't realize you were an israeli. Israel is a great nation with a great military history, and I have to admit that Israel makes very sophisticated weapons. However, I also have to remind you that those sophisticated weapons didn't come from no where. Without US, not only those weapons would not exist, the existence of Israel as a nation would have come into question. Israel, after all, can be considred the 51st state of the US. As far as Israel having much higher GDP per capital than China has, is admirable, but all 50 US stats do as well. And just in vincinity of mainland China, I can think of Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore and Taiwan, all minaly chinese socities, and they all have GDP per capital equal or better than the Israeli figure.

Last edited:

aramsogo

It is true that S.Korea is ahead of China as far as shipbuilding technology is concerned. But the gap is closing fast. If we give 100 to S.Korea, China would be 80, India would be like 10.
Ship building prowess is easy to measure. Rank the world's best submarines and you have the rank order of the world's best ship builders. Period. US >> RU >>> CN > KR >>>> IN

Adux

Country flag
Adux, I didn't find Tony using such strong language in his previous post.. DFI is meant to be members across the countries to share the knowledge they do have and sometimes, the discussion might get overrun due to hot languages.. But nothing similar to that happened here..

I would advise you to add some dignity in your posts... All of your post sounds so rude...
No, Do ignore my post. As usual Indians fight amongst themselves.

Adux

Country flag
Ship building prowess is easy to measure. Rank the world's best submarines and you have the rank order of the world's best ship builders. Period. US >> RU >>> CN > KR >>>> IN
Chicom have such an over inflated sense of themselves, It seems the Astute Class and LeTriumphant has no value even according to their ridiculous scales.

Adux

Country flag
So you would resort to foul mouth to reply on that? Even when you know (as you say) that it is their propoganda?
If you find we don't match them somewhere accept it or stay quiet - your call. If you have a fitting reply, put it like a civilised Indian would. Nothing can explain or justify your language on that occassion. This is a place to debate and argue, not to wage war or swear on each other. Do that in battlefield when the hour arrives.

Best Regards for you friend.

Virendra
Accept to stay quiet? Pathetic. Be a Dhimmi yourself. Those buggers are not even the same plane as us, just because they got some new found money, thankfully unlike India-Pak secenario, we are not moving back, but actually pacing quite good along with them and even better for the long run. Sorry this is also not the forum for chicoms to come and show their disdain, contempt and superiority over Indians, Mind your business and walk away

Last edited:

aramsogo

China has the "non-exportable" Aegis. The number one focus of the entire Chinese military espionage apparatus (hundreds if not thousands of agents) in the US throughout the 90's was Aegis.

you are deeply delusional EL/M-2248 is second best naval radar in the world after the non exportable versions of Aegis
Barack ng is far superior (mach 5 ultra maneuvering missile ) to naval s-300 ripoff (you have to reload very 4 shots)
both India and china use yakhont variants
having Israeli fcs and com equipment will give the Indians some edge
India is a partner in the sea spotter project (Rafael) by 2015 they will have the only maritime long range electo-optical sensor in the world

aramsogo

Chicom have such an over inflated sense of themselves, It seems the Astute Class and LeTriumphant has no value even according to their ridiculous scales.
I didn't know India designed and built those??? Chinese subs will be built in Pakistan too. I left out the europeans, turks and Pakistanis because they have no bearing on this discussion.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
Accept to stay quiet? Be a Dhimmi yourself. Sorry this is also not the forum for chicoms to come and show their disdain, contempt and superiority over Indians, Mind your business and walk away
Your accusation is rediculous. First of all I am not a chinese citizen, so calling me 'chicom' is funny. Then I said for example, that the top 3 ships are either japnese or korean (quite obvious), and the fouth-coming kolkutta class might or might not edge out 052C as the 4th best, tell me what disdain, contempt and superiority over indians elements you find in such a post?

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
I didn't know India designed and built those??? Chinese subs will be built in Pakistan too. I left out the europeans, turks and Pakistanis because they have no bearing on this discussion.
You dont even read what you type do you.

Adux

Country flag
China has the "non-exportable" Aegis. The number one focus of the entire Chinese military espionage apparatus (hundreds if not thousands of agents) in the US throughout the 90's was Aegis.
This is just pure gold.

pack leader

Professional
what you claim to have and actually have are two distinct opposites as is so often the case
for repressive dictatorships like china
i dare speculate that the us knows all about your spy's and you got fake blueprints if any at all

Adux

Country flag
Your accusation is rediculous. First of all I am not a chinese citizen, so calling me chicom is funny. Then I said for example, that the top 3 ships are either japnese or korean (quite obvious), and the fouth-coming kolkutta class might or might not edge out 052C as the 4th best, tell me what disdain, contempt and superiority over indians elements you find in such a post?
Do you even how to analyze a military equipment, or do you pull that out of your ass too with you rankings. Your post has is so uneducated that it is a waste of bandwidth, 100 yuan you are chinese. citizenship, bah, like that matters.

badguy2000

Respected Member
well,

in industrialized era,the final of war is decided by NO. of active arm force,but by the NO. of factories.

India 's industry base is far behind CHina and Japan. India shipyard and shipbuilding supply-chains are far bebind China's ,Japan's and even S.Korea.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
I have chinese ancestry, there are around 60 million overseas chinese like me not counting those living in taiwan, hongkong or macao, are all of them 'chicoms'? I might not be an expert, but I do think I have at least presented far more facts than you do.

Country flag
Why does India need a large capacity when Russians,Israeli,French and Americans are ready to build and plus whatever capacity we have indigenously?? It is a fact Russian shipyards have survived on Indian orders for decades. South Korea is a also looking to get Indian orders. China survives on exports and predatory pricing they need capacity we don't.

Adux

Country flag
what you claim to have and actually have are two distinct opposites as is so often the case
for repressive dictatorships like china
i dare speculate that the us knows all about your spy's and you got fake blueprints if any at all
They like to say that, since according to them American= Super gold, so if we stole them, then ours is also super gold.

Adux

Country flag
Why does India need a large capacity when Russians,Israeli,French and Americans are ready to build and plus whatever capacity we have indigenously?? It is a fact Russian shipyards have survived on Indian orders for decades.
Exactly, and we are talking about Military ship building capacity not commercial

Adux

Country flag
well,

in industrialized era,the final of war is decided by NO. of active arm force,but by the NO. of factories.

India 's industry base is far behind CHina and Japan. India shipyard and shipbuilding supply-chains are far bebind China's ,Japan's and even S.Korea.

No wars are going to 5 years long, so there is no use of such large ship building capacity if you cant churn out ships in 3 months. What is your next point, this one is good as gone.

Adux

Country flag
I have chinese ancestry, there are around 60 million overseas chinese like me not counting those living in taiwan, hongkong or macao, are all of them 'chicoms'? I might not be an expert, but I do think I have at least presented far more facts than you do.
You have presented facts, India 10, China 80, South Korea 100, is a fact, really. Any Chinese who supports Communist Imperailist Power of China, is a communist. Taiwan isnt a Chicom country, but their citizen who love CCP can be. Comprehende ? I am extremely good at analyzing people

badguy2000

Respected Member
Exactly, and we are talking about Military ship building capacity not commercial
military ship building need the support of much longer and abundent supplying-chains than civilian ship building....

that is why S.korea is good at LNG and other high-end civilian ship,but can just "assemble" DDG with imported key components from USA.

India's supply chains are much more broken than S.korea......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles