Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Not gay at all

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I don't wear V-necks, personally.
Not sure how it is in India but all the hot sloots are mirin hard when I wear v necks. They have to be tight though. Loose looks phaggots and doesn't show off dem dere aesthetics.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Study Hard / innovate --> Get a Decent Job / be successful --> Buy decent Clothes. :dude:

"Suit up, because this list is going to be LEGEN...wait for it...DARY" - Neil Patrick Harris

mikhail

Country flag
I am gonna go buy a few more v neck t shirts tomorrow. Was wondering, what everyone thought of them? This is the "members corner", don't think a thread has to be defence related for it to be posted here.
hey kiddo wearing V-neck t shirt don't make you look gay until you start behaving like one.you can wear as many v-necks as you want provided you don't shave your chest(shaving chest is generally associated with homosexuality as per my perception).but personally i don't like wearing v-neck t shirts because it makes me look like a metrosexual person.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
hey kiddo wearing V-neck t shirt don't make you look gay until you start behaving like one.you can wear as many v-necks as you want provided you don't shave your chest(shaving chest is generally associated with homosexuality as per my perception).but personally i don't like wearing v-neck t shirts because it makes me look like a metrosexual person.
It should be illegal to wear a v neck if you have a hairy chest. Shaved chest makes sloots wet brah

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles