Do you believe in Paranormal Activities???

Do You believe in Ghost ?

• Total voters

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Please let us know if you have any such experience...

Let me share an experience of my sister.....

She is newly married, her in-law's house is in Park-circus in Kolkata. As she was not habituated in house work, we arranged a maid from our locality to assist her.
Oneday they went to the hospital where her mother in law had been admitted for some days. After coming back from there the maid fell sick. It started with headache and little fever. But after sometimes it appeard that the maid had lost her saneness. She was getting scared of something. My sister tried to calm down her, but she hide her face in her chest crying " Ask her to go Apa, Ask her to go..." She was showing her finger towards a corner of the room. My sister called her father-in-law from next room. After sometimes her husband also came back from office (fortunately it was very near) receiving her urgent call. the poor maid was taken to a nurshing home as she had started rubbing her face on floor. She was given high- dose injections and sent back, on the way the girl (her name was Rozina) seemed little better.

But, within half an hour the situation become more dramatic at home. Rozina was shouting in an unknown hoarsh voice, " Let me go...let me go" and trying to go towards the door while rubbing her face on the floor continuously. By the time, the security guard of the apartments had also joined my sister and her husband and they all were trying their best to hold on the girl. My sister said me later they had been knocked off on the ground several times by Rozina but manged to stop her from openning the door.

My sister and her family were sure that the poor girl is a hysteria patient and somehow they managed to take her to the nearest hospial. Injections given to her by the doctor in the Nurshing Home earlier had no effect on her. In the government hospital, when they were waiting for doctor, a crowd had already gathered to see the drama. Generally, it is poor people mainly from slums go to out -door of government hospital in Kolkata. Some people from the crowd had already started advising them to call a Moulavi as they thought it was beyond doctor's capability. Rozina was still rubbing her face on floor shouting in that unknown voice," let me go...let me go". Surprisingly, when the doctor was checking her pulse, the aged nursh whisperd to my sister to call an Moulavi. The nurse claimed she had seen a lot such patients earlier and they are only cured by the Moulavis. Rozina was given few more injections without any effect. By the time my sister's father-in-law managed to bring a moulavi of some repute. The doctor let the old Moulavi to work stepping aside most probably he became tired.

what happened next like many other exorcist story you may have seen in youtube, the Moulavi was reciting from Quran and Rozina kept on her screaming and continuouly rubbing her face on bed. Then a few round of Q&A which reveald that Rozina was pocessed by a lady spirit who was in the hospital where the mother-in-law of my sister had been admitted. Till then Rozina did not raise her face...still rubbing it on bed and screaming tightly held by the nurse and some hospital stuffs. The Moulavi took water in his palm, recite something and place his wet palm on rozina's forehead and call her in a soft voice.."Rozinaa"

My sister said, she was laughing (of course hiding from her father-in-law as well as the Moulavi) seeing all this which seemed very stupid thing to her. She said mockingly to her husband..." why on earth that crazy girl wd listen to a imposter"...But what happen next made her thunderstuck. Rozina who had been screaming and behaving like an wounded animal a fraction of second ago suddenly became silent as soon the Moulavi called her by name....She got up as if from sleep, and asked my sister being little frightened seeing so many people around her.."apa, whare I am, what happen.."

The doctor was watching what was going on for half an hour leaving other patients, said to my sister with a shy smile that he was also waiting as he wanted to see what happen next.

Rozina was sent back same day. I heard she is now completely cured after lot of efforts by the local Imam.

My sister has an Master degree in Zoology and she is a school teacher by profession. And She had never believed in ghost or djinn (I think she still does not believe) that I can confirm. Here I have narrated exactly what she witnessed that day .....But none of us has a proper explanation of that incident. she just said.." It can not be simple hysteria...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Well i read some where "it is superstition unless it happens to you". Strange things happen in the world.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Those who believe in Paranormal activities should do M.D in Psychiatry cause there is no simple answer to what you wrote.

BTW its not about ghost or paranormal activity as such.

Its all about Brain my friend.

Hysteria / functional / Pseudo/Non electrical/ Non organic -Presentation

Audio video hallucination.

Brief/ transient Schizophrenia (my terminology) or Psychosis.

Her cure by Imam is a placebo effect.

work up history, pathophysiology, think rational, think twice, don't panic (be brave).

Last edited:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Those who believe in Paranormal activities should do M.D in Psychiatry cause there is no simple answer to what you wrote.

work up history, pathophysiology, think rational, think twice, don't panic (be brave).
Bro, I do not believe in God too....forget ghost. And I am not a guy to be afraid of staying alone in dark. So is my sister. It is just a narration of one incident. I agree I do not have that much knowledge of Psychiatry to get a probable explanation nor I have enough experience of so-called paranormal things to do the cross-checking.....

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
all i believe in fate,destiny,fortune,luck.......

If its in my destiny that some paranormal thing will happen to me then no one can stop it from happening except ALLAH.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I don't believe in Paranormal activities though I have heard a lot of stories from my village but I do like horror movies. There is always an explanation for these kinds of things and eventually is related to something gone wrong in the brain as hit&run pointed out.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
manc,
being afraid of paranormal activities and being a believer in them are two separate things.

lets say,
Am i afraid of paranormal activity.....the answer is No
Do i believe in paranormal .....yes i do if its in my destiny.

If im the believer then why should i be afraid of paranormal like me it is also created by the same creator..isn't it?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Bro, I do not believe in God too....forget ghost. And I am not a guy to be afraid of staying alone in dark. So is my sister. It is just a narration of one incident. I agree I do not have that much knowledge of Psychiatry to get a probable explanation nor I have enough experience of so-called paranormal things to do the cross-checking.....
Nothing clinical but a superficial discussion.

Actually my post was mix of addressing you and rest of the readers as well.

Dreams are the mirror of your brain.
Brain is an electric organ and it thinks. The beauty of brain is that it memorizes and push its self to memorize by means of lures like thrill, excitement etc. Like in epilepsy every attack increases the chances another attack manifolds. Same is the scenarios with many Psychiatric illnesses.

Your brain can overwhelm you physically and mentally. Experience of Paranormal activity is most of the time said to be brief so is difficult to explain medically. Usually they are alarm to impending psychiatric illness, may or may not subside or never appear again without the treatment. The persistent experiences most the time have answers and treatment in Psychiatry. This branch of medicine has done so many advances that we normal civilians are unaware of them due to lack of information due to less encounter with patients of Psychiatric illness.

The strongest feeling when awake, i ever had was 7 days back. I was sleeping in my bedroom and heard my phone ringing in my living room. Usually if my son is watching TV in my living room, he will jump towards phone pick it up and will throw at me in my bedroom with giggle. Interestingly i felt as now i was half asleep that someone is running on wooden floor making foot noise same as my son does and i felt my door opened and felt thump on my blanket/chest of my iphone. Before the thump my conscious mind had already affirmed me that my son is in the school. I woke up and saw my phone was on my study table no call and no one in my house at that time. It was when i was coming out of my sound sleep my brain was projecting and developing things with the help of my imagination and past observations of conscious mind way before my subconscious or sleep mind could comprehend. I was thrilled and i was so much into it to know what will happen next.

Another strong feeling i had when my grand ma died in India and at the same time in Australia she came into my dream and i saw here dying. After 20 mins my phone rang and before picking up the phone i told my wife that Grand ma has died. I was upset about her illness that night may be my brain was receiving messages from my parents in stress. May be her soul before departing came into my dream. But why into my dream? Why not when i was awake? may be brain is more healthier when we are awake and sleep is a kind of nervous sickness. Or at sleep brain is more focused to receive some kind of special energy omitted by my parents or my grand ma desperate to meet me? Is this a Paranormal thing no it is not, but yet unexplained.

As far as God is concerned it is like a acquired character/belief we inherited from or parents during our upbringing. God is a total different discussion, If someone say i believe in existence of God then there is nothing wrong in it. The point here is that God is not a negative feeling or believing him is not a illness or abnormal human behavior but observing and enacting to be in that paranormal flux is; in civilized world. By meditation people do try to focus and learn to control their mind. Like few people can control the outcome of their dreams they want, yes its normal. There are numerous kinds of energies and one form of energy can be converted into another kind of energy. How many energies/signals brain can process without any physical contact is not explained in contemporary science but roughly/poorly described in metaphysic literature especially vedic or Hindu.

Last edited:

Pintu

Neither do I believe in Ghost , but I believe there may be something beyond our imagination. If you ask me 'Pintu - Do you believe in Ghost, answer will be 'No' , but if you ask me whether I believe in Supernatural activities, I'll answer there 'May be'.

Regards

Pintu

I found them quite interesting:

Posted by: 1998nachos in You Tube :

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Pintu

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Of course ghosts are there. AND GOD also is there .There is nothing New in it.
It is not a big deal. The point is WHAT do the spirits want.

The spirits or souls should ,Logically speaking ,after the death of the physical body GO away to the other world .But it does nt happen like that always.

Why we don t know. There is new research in the west which has recorded the presence of ghosts by various means .

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Some famous (infamous) ghost pictures....

Thousands of pictures are there and most of them can be easily proved fake. But some pictures are there which could not be proven fake by known scientific means. So they became famous. Here are some.....(description of photographs I just copied from Internet)

This photo was taken during an investigation of Bachelor's Grove Cemetery near Chicago by the Ghost Research Society(GRS). On August 10, 1991 several memeber of the GRS were at the cemetery, a small abandoned garveyard on the edge of the Rubio Woods Forest Preserve, near the suburb of Midlothian, Illinois. Reputed to be one of the most haunted cemeteries in the U.S., Bachelor's Grove has been the site of well over 100 different reports of strange phenomena, including apparitions, unexplained sights and sounds, and even glowing balls of light. When developed, this image emerged: what looks like a lonely looking young woman dressed in white sitting on a tombstone. Parts of her body her partially tranparent and the style of the dress seems to be out of date.

Of all the ghost photos I've seen (well, except for that one that I can't show at the present time), this one is hands-down the most eerie. Probably the most disturbing too. I didn't know about this one until a few months ago. Almost ten years ago, on November 19th, 1995, Wem Town Hall in Shropshire, England was engulfed in flames and burned to the ground. As firefighters tried to stave off the inferno a town resident, Tony O'Rahilly, took pictures from across the street using a telephoto lens on his camera. There, rather clearly in one of the photos, is what looks very much to be a small girl standing in a doorway, with the brightness of the flames behind her. No one ever remembered there being a small girl present on scene, much less in that close a proximity to the fire. The photo and the original negative were turned over to a photo expert who decided that the picture was 100% authentic: "The negative is a straightforward piece of black-and-white work and shows no sign of having been tampered with." Okay, so what's a girl ghost doing in such a big fire? Well in 1677 a fire destroyed many of Wem's wooden houses. The fire was said to have been caused by a 14-year old girl named Jane Churm, who had been careless with a candle. Churm died in the fire along with several others, and her ghost is said to still haunt the area. Whether there's such a thing as ghosts or not, it must be said: if this is just a trick, an illusion of smoke and fire that happened to be captured on film, it's a zillion-to-one coincidence that it just so happened to appear in the form of a girl who also died in a terrible fire at the same location. But hey, stranger things than that have happened in this world, right?

Freddy Jackson was a mechanic in the Royal Air Force in World War I. Freddy Jackson's squadron served onboard the H.M.S. Daedalus. Freddy Jackson was killed in 1919 when an airplane propeller hit him. Two days later when the squadron assembled for a group photo, Freddy Jackson faithfully showed up, grinning behind the ear of a fellow comrade. Guess nobody bothered to tell Freddy Jackson that he was dead. His face was widely recognized in this photo by members of the squadron.

"The lady in the color photo is my granny," she says. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84. We did not notice the man in the picture until Christmas Day, 2000 (granny had since passed away), while browsing through some loose family photos at my parents' house. My sister thought it was such a nice picture of granny that she even made a copy for mom, but still, nobody noticed the man behind her for over three years! When I arrived at my parents' house that Christmas day, my sister handed me the picture and said, "Who do you think this man behind granny looks like?" It took a few seconds for it to sink in. I was absolutely speechless. The black and white photos show that it really looks like him."
I don't need what might be a ghost's photograph to attest to this truth: when you're in love with that one special someone, nothing will stop you from being with that person. But it's still pretty nice to get a tangible confirmation of that every once in awhile..

This photo was taken in 1936 at Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England. This portraint of "The Brown Lady" is arguably the most famous and well-regarded ghost photograph ever taken. The ghost is thought to be that of Lady Dorothy Townshend, wife of Charles Townshend, 2nd Viscount of Raynham, residents of Raynham Hall in Norfolk, England in the early 1700s. It was rumored that Dorothy, before her marriage to Charles, had been the mistress of Lord Wharton. Charles suspected Dorothy of infidelity. Although according to legal records she was buried in 1726, it was suspected that the funeral was a sham and that Charles had locked his wife away in a remote corner of the house until her death many years later.

Imp: People can post scientific explanation only after 50 pages. A measure not to kill the thrill. You must have an eerie feeling while reading through the thread. This is the code of posting in this thread. Breaking the code , you may have to serve term in prison cell for few days...get scared

:happy_2:

Rebelkid

I have had my own experience of sleep paralysis...

had my body paralysed in the middle of the night and started seeing dark figures in my bro's house the first time i went there. Scared the crap outa me you don't wanna be parlaysed and see a ghost at the same time. Scientifically its called sleep paralysis

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador

this is what i was also thinking about while reading that piece from sabir and two things that came to my mind were either schizophrenia or MPD (multiple personality disorder).

Sabir

DFI TEAM
this is what i was also thinking about while reading that piece from sabir and two things that came to my mind were either schizophrenia or MPD (multiple personality disorder).
Ritesh you go to prison cell....scientific explanation to be posted only after 50 pages....:happy_2:

btw, keep your hand on your chest while going to sleep. I mean Sleep with your hand on your chest. You will enjoy what is called sleep paralysis... :happy_2:

Rebelkid

Your simplifying it too much ..

How can it be placebo effect when the victim does not even know whats going on ?

plugwater

I have never witnessed anything paranormal but I really want to. I have tried all the scary places I know, but never seen anything so I must say there is no such thing as ghosts. I don't believe people who say they have seen something, until I see some evidence of something to make me believe. Because I really want to believe there is more.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles