Do we need nuclear Bhopal?

Sonnpekikd

Distribution of the nuclear waste you can do by your human resources, drop the shit in some of your megacities, there is anyhow nothing else alive in your country. That must be the richness and intelligence of worlds oldest culture. Put down the toilet for some idiots posting bullshit in the internet.

Sonnpekikd

Sometimes I ask myself how you managed to survive so long. Your solution for the worldwide problems:

Chemtrails above GMO monocultures and as fertilizer the nuclear waste.

That must be worlds oldest and wisest culture...

http://echterevolution.wordpress.com

Sonnpekikd

Your only goal, destruction of the world and your country as fast as possible, i dont think your culture will make it very long then... but who cares right? Only pedo catholics left that call the shots.

Sonnpekikd

He talks like a catholic, his only goal is wiping out planets starting with this only homeplanet of humanity in all the universe and his profile picture is that of the catholic New Word Order propaganda movie number 1. http://echterevolution.wordpress.com

The enlightened

Yes exactly the crippled genitals and newborns dont count as deaths... You have already 3,7 mio deaths from pollution now you need 25 mio deaths from radiation!

You know you need to kill the remaining forests too, its not hot enough in India. The desertification is not fast enough. Build some nuclear selfexplosion devices of the americans insterad. Will wipe out everything very afst.You need to destroy the fukcing solar power plants, you need more radiation this will also increase the temperature. Kill the hippies aso, make extinct the cannabis plant, from which the hindu religion was built, you dont understand the fucking crap anymore anyhow. This is the way to go, really! This is reason and sanity.

You know anyhow much much better how to handle the garbage technology of the first world than the Japanese, which were not instructed on how to handle the emergency system by the unguilty limited liability company, which has no connection to any western government or religion.

http://echterevolution.wordpress.com
Idiot, if we are to resolve the environmental issues for our planet then nuclear is the only solution. It is the only non-polluting source of energy that can provide you with base-load power. Solar and other renewables CANNOT. Neither can they be upscaled at the pace of nuclear. Your entire post is filled with garbage and not one legible sentence can be seen. Please improve your English.

Sonnpekikd

Yes nuclear is the only way to get energy.

Ok, look i understand that that to say from one day to another that we stop with civilisation and electricity and the like, would lead you in a defenseless situation, and that no one would be helped. But you must also understand that you dont have more future on this path than 100-200 years. until then all your billions of people that you have, will be killed off and your country a desert under the ocean only the mountains might look out. Your on a path where you follow every and any stupidity of the west without asking questions.

What you need, is that you accept your situation and have the right priorities and search a way out. That you dont do at all right now. You just copy a little bit the technology and ideas of the west and thats it. Your prioritiy must be to uncouple from the western civilisation that has only one goal to destroy planets and wipe out nature. You must invest all your energy in these questions, how can you find sucessfull concepts to uncouple from these assholes and pedophiles and how can you protect the nature that is left, and how can you achieve to return to a way of life where life is protected and can live freely and without this terrible torture and experimentation through. How can you return to harmonous way of life with nature as it is described in your religion. How can you clean up the mess that was done in every aspect of your culture and the rape of your religion that is now happening since 2000 years monotheism. And how can you do all this without being devoured by the pedophile nations around you? In the moment you dont show the smallest will to act or will to go in the right direction, you just say oh yes, we as "third world" country we need now nuclear technology and if the Areva and nuclear company wants to make a little hiroshima experiments with us, thats the price we have to pay, and really we can handle the "technology", which is only ment to radiate you. Look there is no good effort, the royals of the west, can do what ever they want in your country. There are worldwide approx 30% humanity that needs urgently help from a polytheist nation, you say uh oh we dont care, but we multiply exorbitantely aso, just nothing is done right, you dont help them, you dont help yourself, youre just attacked you dont defend, you dont help the others that are attacked by the same party, you dont show no will to get out, you dont even accept the situation. Nothing. This will lead you to nothing and that is all just a a shame, shame for this culture and this people.

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Yes nuclear is the only way to get energy.

Ok, look i understand that that to say from one day to another that we stop with civilisation and electricity and the like, would lead you in a defenseless situation, and that no one would be helped.
to nothing and that is all just a a shame, shame for this culture and this people.
Dude when ever I read your name, you remind me of this. .

Sonnpekikd

im here opposed to an international conspiracy that is systematically destroying the world an instead that "hindus" help me, this here happens. Its quite paradox and scary. I am used to it, i have seen very terrible things. http://echterevolution.wordpress.com

blueblood

I thought you were from Hyderabad when you were talking about MIM. I wonder if your feelings on the matter would still be the same if you were from Hyd
Nope, though I have been to Hyderabad but never actually stepped off the train. Hyderabad is a messed up place from what I gathered from the train and area around the station and the friends I have there.

Muslims in my city are different from Hyderabad's. They are not as treacherous as the crowd there. Same goes for Lucknow, another comparable city, from what I gathered from Lucknow residents.

As for Bhopal, we haven't had a "secular" govt. since 2ir003 hence "secular" people are not very effective in spreading the love against Hindus.

Which feelings are you referring to?

Poha jalebi in the morning. Hazelnut coffee and hot chocolate in the evening .....
I don't remember the exact address. It was in a hotel about 15 min walking from DB mall.
Fun times.
Next time if you are in the city PM me. There are some pretty good places to get your drink on.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Nope, though I have been to Hyderabad but never actually stepped off the train. Hyderabad is a messed up place from what I gathered from the train and area around the station and the friends I have there.

Muslims in my city are different from Hyderabad's. They are not as treacherous as the crowd there. Same goes for Lucknow, another comparable city, from what I gathered from Lucknow residents.

As for Bhopal, we haven't had a "secular" govt. since 2ir003 hence "secular" people are not very effective in spreading the love against Hindus.

Next time if you are in the city PM me. There are some pretty good places to get your drink on.
Yup. I will ping you....I'll be there sometime next year.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

I mean your feelings that anti national sentiments can be ignored without consequences.

blueblood

I mean your feelings that anti national sentiments can be ignored without consequences.
Not at all.

"Provocation" is their bread and butter and by being provoked you are giving them exactly what they want. You have to realize that majority of them are incredibly powerless people and only power they actually have is over people like you. For eg,

1) Ajaz Ashraf : This turd cannot even win a municipal level election. He cannot convince a few thousand people in the land of 1.25 billion. But still you will give him undue importance when you will read this.

Unacceptable: Parrikar's comments reveal a hunger for war and a disdain for the Army

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/u...r-war-and-a-disdain-for-the-army-2298036.html

2) Rakhi Sawant : This dumb bitch has been trying to hog limelight for years. Her motor mouth was targeting from Modi to Kejriwal. More people "knew" her in north and central India than former TN CM Paneerselvam before he got famous and probably afterwards. End result.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rendra-Modi-leading/articleshow/35202127.cms?

.......................................................................................................

Stop counting popularity as influence. It may work in South that actors become CM, it does not work anywhere else in India. Actors are just that, actors and Owaisi is one of finest "nautanki" India has produced. You think he is the first one that came up with this trick. Plenty of others have come and gone before him.

The Pakistan you see today is the result of "Islam khatre main", it is pertinent that we don't create a "Hindu khatre main". I am not a pacifist, far from it, I am realist. You need to learn the difference.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Congress has no chance to win MP in the next 15 years.
Unless BJP goes full retard.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Not at all.

"Provocation" is their bread and butter and by being provoked you are giving them exactly what they want. You have to realize that majority of them are incredibly powerless people and only power they actually have is over people like you. For eg,

1) Ajaz Ashraf : This turd cannot even win a municipal level election. He cannot convince a few thousand people in the land of 1.25 billion. But still you will give him undue importance when you will read this.

Unacceptable: Parrikar's comments reveal a hunger for war and a disdain for the Army

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/u...r-war-and-a-disdain-for-the-army-2298036.html

2) Rakhi Sawant : This dumb bitch has been trying to hog limelight for years. Her motor mouth was targeting from Modi to Kejriwal. More people "knew" her in north and central India than former TN CM Paneerselvam before he got famous and probably afterwards. End result.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...rendra-Modi-leading/articleshow/35202127.cms?

.......................................................................................................

Stop counting popularity as influence. It may work in South that actors become CM, it does not work anywhere else in India. Actors are just that, actors and Owaisi is one of finest "nautanki" India has produced. You think he is the first one that came up with this trick. Plenty of others have come and gone before him.

The Pakistan you see today is the result of "Islam khatre main", it is pertinent that we don't create a "Hindu khatre main". I am not a pacifist, far from it, I am realist. You need to learn the difference.
And reacting to separatists and terrorists is giving them exactly what they want . so lets ignore terrorism and seperatism. You have a wierd sense of logic and reality

blueblood

Congress has no chance to win MP in the next 15 years.
Unless BJP goes full retard.
Well, BJP is enroute to retardation. Massive subsidy to farmers is making urban crowd very pissed but its lack of options that will win BJP its next elections rather than performance.

I sincerely hope to be wrong this time.

And reacting to separatists and terrorists is giving them exactly what they want . so lets ignore terrorism and seperatism. You have a wierd sense of logic and reality
Because Asiya Andrabi and the her ninjas will be the death of Indian republic.

"Pearl clutching" by the media and people like yourself results in these women who have combined influence of a very unpopular teenager in any decent city school gets to be the center of attention for a week in a country as large as India. Hence, you can see them laughing at our stupidity under that burqa.

Enough with this shit already. There is a reason they (separatists) "boycott" every election because nobody votes for them. Since 1947, they couldn't even manage to "liberate a single inch" from their "Indian oppressors".

Will you please stop helping them?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well, BJP is enroute to retardation. Massive subsidy to farmers is making urban crowd very pissed but its lack of options that will win BJP its next elections rather than performance.

I sincerely hope to be wrong this time.

Because Asiya Andrabi and the her ninjas will be the death of Indian republic.

"Pearl clutching" by the media and people like yourself results in these women who have combined influence of a very unpopular teenager in any decent city school gets to be the center of attention for a week in a country as large as India. Hence, you can see them laughing at our stupidity under that burqa.

Enough with this shit already. There is a reason they (separatists) "boycott" every election because nobody votes for them. Since 1947, they couldn't even manage to "liberate a single inch" from their "Indian oppressors".

Will you please stop helping them?

Are you stupid? How exactly is burying the heads in the sand going to stop them? When some one comes to punch yoi, you will just let it happen saying that fighting back will make them kill you?

And you will just ignore the terrorists? Yeah right. For a second I thought you had an actual brain. My mistake

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles