Do we have some claim to Lahore?

ArmchairGeneral

Many times, I have heard phrases like "doodh maango to kheer denge, kashmir maango phir Lahore bhi lenge" etc.

Other than "akhand bharat", does modern post-partition India have a strategic, legal, historical or territorial claim on the city?

I want to discuss the history of this city's dealings with India.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
IDK history but i don't want more radicalized pakis in India .... the ones that are here already are enough :(

Rashna

Country flag
Without undoing partition we have no claim.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Not anymore. Even if we did, we shouldn't take it unless all pakis are going somewhere else.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
No thanks. Even if Lahore voluntary wants to secede to India. That applies to the rest of Pakistan.

Besides, Lahore is the nerve-center of Pak-jabi feudal ideology, where the Punjabi master-race rules over non-Punjabi Muslim minions.

Khagesh

Lahore the city of Raja Ikshvaku Lav is part of Akhand Bharat.

Any other claim is merely a strategic, legal, historical or territorial claim, not a real one.

Illusive

Country flag
No thanks. Even if Lahore voluntary wants to secede to India. That applies to the rest of Pakistan.

Besides, Lahore is the nerve-center of Pak-jabi feudal ideology, where the Punjabi master-race rules over non-Punjabi Muslim minions.
Which i always wondered why is the case, since its the mohajirs also allegedly known as Indian agents in pak, built the country and drives the business community. Why cant they lobby considering their influence, Karachi being their financial capital seemed to be always ignored of development even after its contribution to the economy.

brational

Country flag
If we claim Lahore based on Lav then we must claim Kasur too based on Kush.:confused:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
We claim all of Pakistan... Pakis should jump in the sea or go to their illegal abba Saudis if they accept them.

brational

Country flag
Sir, let them make Ram Mandir in Ayodhya first. :D
Ram ji khud aake bolenge to bhi nahi hoga.. He will be re-directed to Loksabha & Rajyasabha then to HC,SC etc. Our liberals will question his existence too. Better we pass time by claiming Lahore/GB etc.

Khagesh

Wow hurt you guys bad. :D

आज नहीं तो कल होगा
महासमर प्रबल होगा
भीषण होगा प्रचंड होगा
रण में दूर सब भ्रम होगा

Khagesh

Ok normally I like needling people unnecessarily but this time this can be a bit different. Let me try.

Just sit back and observe and then answer yourself if you really are here and now or were you the only one in existence forever. And if some meditation is beyond you then you can spend the rest of the night figuring out what these are.

Took me sometime to collect but I hope it was worth it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles