Do we have plan to change demography of Kashmir ?

Galaxy

Country flag

Pakistan supporting terrorist group and changed the Kashmir demography by throwing out indigenous Kashmiri Pundits, Dogras and other Indian religion population in 80's and 90's. Today in Kashmir Valley, Indian religion constitutes only 1%-2% from 1/3rd in last century. Since J&K was/is/will be integral part of India, No one can take an inch from us. But There will be always some chance of terrorist activity, Insurgency, protest supported by Pakistani stooge and ISI. AFAIK, There is certain % allocation of funds towards Insurgency in Kashmir valley by ISI. We can't stop that until and unless We take strong initiative for surgical attack or/and strong retaliation with covert operation in Baluchistan, Sindh and P.O.K. But Since, we are not doing anything beyond our border in that sense. Hence, Only solution is to destroy the Insurgency. The best solution is changing the demography by resettling Kashmiri Pundits, Dogras and other indigenous Indian religion population. In Addition, Allowing All Indians to Buy properties or/and settle there. Also, Sending few million of people who are either from Indian religion or even part of India by ideology and choice.

Few people may not like Chinese act in Xinjiang but that was best solution as per me if I consider myself as Chinese for a second.

Do we have any plan to resettle those Indian religion population into Kashmir and removing the article 370 by which anyone from any other state can settle or/and buy properties. I heard there is some news circulating that it could be possible in future. Can we do that or any other solution as we have to destroy this insurgency forever otherwise we will be in proxy war forever and expenditure of approx. 5-10 Bn $ p.a. with 10% CAGR. ???

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag

Iamanidiot

I will hardly take a day to clean up kashmir we have a million troops there and culling 4 million is not so much of a problem if shit hits the fan in kashmir.The Kashmiris do not deserve sympathy at any corner

SPIEZ

Country flag
Yes, I read and I agree with most of his views.

IMHO, Only solution is to change the Demographic of Kashmir specially Kashmir valley till Kargil.

It would be way out of the league, it will involve local party politics too. I don't see the Abdullah's anywhere near to agreeing to a solution on J&K.

Galaxy

Country flag
It would be way out of the league, it will involve local party politics too. I don't see the Abdullah's anywhere near to agreeing to a solution on J&K.
Abdullah family is small thing but national interest is most important.

7,00,000 Army men and 4 Million population - It can be controlled completely. Only needed is WILL POWER and INTENTION.

We can send couple of Millions of Kashmiri Pundits, Dogras, other indigenous Indian religion population. In Addition, some 1 Million from Bihar,U.P and other parts of India to settle there for Infra,development work. We can also add 100,000-2,00,000 more defence personnel for safeguard our interest there. I am sure all expenditure will be less compare to expenses on Insurgency there created by Pak.

Zebra

Country flag

Pakistan supporting terrorist group and changed the Kashmir demography by throwing out indigenous Kashmiri Pundits, Dogras and other Indian religion population in 80's and 90's. Today in Kashmir Valley, Indian religion constitutes only 1%-2% from 1/3rd in last century. Since J&K was/is/will be integral part of India, No one can take an inch from us. But There will be always some chance of terrorist activity, Insurgency, protest supported by Pakistani stooge and ISI. AFAIK, There is certain % allocation of funds towards Insurgency in Kashmir valley by ISI. We can't stop that until and unless We take strong initiative for surgical attack or/and strong retaliation with covert operation in Baluchistan, Sindh and P.O.K. But Since, we are not doing anything beyond our border in that sense. Hence, Only solution is to destroy the Insurgency. The best solution is changing the demography by resettling Kashmiri Pundits, Dogras and other indigenous population. In Addition, Allowing All Indians to Buy properties or/and settle there. Also, Sending few million of people who are either from Indian religion or even part of India by ideology and choice.

Few people may not like Chinese act in Xinjiang but that was best solution as per me if I consider myself as Chinese for a second.

Do we have any plan to resettle those Pundits into Kashmir and removing the article 370 by which anyone from any other state can settle or/and buy properties. I heard there is some news circulating that it could be possible in future. Can we do that or any other solution as we have to destroy this insurgency forever otherwise we will be in proxy war forever and expenditure of approx. 5-10 Bn $ p.a. with 10% CAGR.
15-20 % of that 5-10 Bn $s will make our Netas very happy and that too per annum basis .

I think you got the point . ;)

Why should they bother to solve this issue .
After all this is a Sone Ka Anda Dene Wali Murgi hai , usko marne se kya faida ?

Galaxy

Country flag
15-20 % of that 5-10 Bn $s will make our Netas very happy and that too per annum basis .

I think you got the point . ;)

Why should they bother to solve this issue .
After all this is a Sone Ka Anda Dene Wali Murgi hai , usko marne se kya faida ?
I don't think it's correct and really matters. Reasons are different.

Zebra

Country flag
Just remove Article 370 and let the land sharks take over. the kashmiris will then smell some big Indian Rupees and fall.
Short and Sweet , one line solution for J&K .

Thanks Yusuf .

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Yes, I read and I agree with most of his views.

IMHO, Only solution is to change the Demographic of Kashmir specially Kashmir valley till Kargil.

Every country does the same, There are many examples. Then why we not doing it ? It's very much needed and it's correct also.
I strongly agree with you. What do you mean change the demography? Demography was changed in 1989 when Pandits, Sikhs and Buddhists were violently cleansed off the valley. This is simply repopulating the state

Galaxy

Country flag
I strongly agree with you. What do you mean change the demography? Demography was changed in 1989 when Pandits, Sikhs and Buddhists were violently cleansed off the valley. This is simply repopulating the state
Resettlement of Pandits, Dogras, Sikhs, Buddhists and Indigenous people who were forced to leave. In Addition, GoI should allow all Indians to Buy properties or/and settle there. We can also send 1 million people from different states to settle there which will can be helpful for Infrastructure and state development and By these steps, most of the problems will vanish and Demography will change and Pakistan won't able to play "MUSLIM card" which is the reason for insurgency from time to time. No person from Indian religion has any problem there, So we should make this as advantage and to resolve the problem.

Last edited:
It's not possible to change Kashmir's demography. The population of the valley is 7 million not 4 million (as per 2011 census). The population density is already 1400 per sq km , one of the highest and land prices are extremely high (as most land can be converted to fruit orchards). There is hardly enough land to accommodate the local population, let alone any immigrants. Migrant labourers from other states such as Bihar often have to sleep in the open due to shortage of affordable housing and that is why they always leave during winter.

ashdoc

Country flag
if we try to change demography then pakistan will certainly start war . we will have to be prepared for that .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles