Do the Bahmins deserve the infamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Just get rid of all of them .... :playball:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Since when did you start adopting the victimhood of the dalits?
:lol:

Three types of culture:
A) A Culture of Honor Honor is a kind of status attached to physical bravery and the unwillingness to be dominated by anyone. Honor in this sense is a status that depends on the evaluations of others, and members of honor societies are expected to display their bravery by engaging in violent retaliation against those who offend them

B) A Culture of Dignity The prevailing culture in the modern West is one whose moral code is nearly the exact opposite of that of an honor culture. Rather than honor, a status based primarily on public opinion, people are said to have dignity, a kind of inherent worth that cannot be alienated by others
C) A Culture of Victimhood Microaggression complaints have characteristics that put them at odds with both honor and dignity cultures. Honorable people are sensitive to insult, and so they would understand that microaggressions, even if unintentional, are severe offenses that demand a serious response. But honor cultures value unilateral aggression and disparage appeals for help.

References:
https://www.academia.edu/10541921/Microaggression_and_Moral_Cultures
http://scholars-stage.blogspot.com/2015/09/honor-dignity-victimhood-and-death-of.html

So I shift between 3 as long as it suites my goal.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Three types of culture:
A) A Culture of Honor Honor is a kind of status attached to physical bravery and the unwillingness to be dominated by anyone. Honor in this sense is a status that depends on the evaluations of others, and members of honor societies are expected to display their bravery by engaging in violent retaliation against those who offend them

B) A Culture of Dignity The prevailing culture in the modern West is one whose moral code is nearly the exact opposite of that of an honor culture. Rather than honor, a status based primarily on public opinion, people are said to have dignity, a kind of inherent worth that cannot be alienated by others
C) A Culture of Victimhood Microaggression complaints have characteristics that put them at odds with both honor and dignity cultures. Honorable people are sensitive to insult, and so they would understand that microaggressions, even if unintentional, are severe offenses that demand a serious response. But honor cultures value unilateral aggression and disparage appeals for help.

References:
https://www.academia.edu/10541921/Microaggression_and_Moral_Cultures
http://scholars-stage.blogspot.com/2015/09/honor-dignity-victimhood-and-death-of.html

So I shift between 3 as long as it suites my goal.
Name one respected field where brahmins are under represented for their % of population for you to play the victim card. One. Just one would do

And this is an open challenge to any brahmin here who wants to play victim card.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
And this is an open challenge to any brahmin here who wants to play victim card.

....................................................................................

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Bull shit. Tamil nadu has 2% brahmins and yet TN medical colleges have 5% representation in the colleges, as per your own links. Which is 100% higher than what they are in population wise.

Perhaps you didnt understand my question:

"Name one field where brahmins are under represented as a % of their population ."

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Bull shit. Tamil nadu has 2% brahmins and yet TN medical colleges have 5% representation in the colleges, as per your own links. Which is 100% higher than what they are in population wise.

Perhaps you didnt understand my question:

"Name one field where brahmins are under represented as a % of their population ."
Thats like saying name one animal that is surrounded by more water than fish.
Most brahmins take to these fields only. so they will be found there. Engg+MBBS+MBA is life and blood.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Most brahmins take to these fields only. so they will be found there. Engg+MBBS+MBA is life and blood.
Now you are just obfuscating facts and logic.

My question was simple. You were claiming that brahmins were victims of reservations. Now prove it with facts that they are indeed under represented in the various fields .

Besides , why should brahmins do only med+eng+MBA? Why not other jobs? Is it because other menial low level jobs are for lower castes? :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Your casteism is so laughable that it would fall apart on logical arguments alone, let alone facts or data

For instance, If you think brahmins are indeed under represented because of reservations, tell me if you will be willing for proportionate reservation on all the jobs/fields. I bet none of you would like that because you all know how much of a bull shit this victimhood is:pound:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Besides , why should brahmins do only med+eng+MBA? Why not other jobs? Is it because other menial low level jobs are for lower castes? :lol:
Well they can't win an election........
Govt jobs even if they get they will be passed over because promotion too has quotas... what else is left?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well they can't win an election........
Govt jobs even if they get they will be passed over because promotion too has quotas... what else is left?
More bull shit. If what you are saying is true, why was caste census of india opposed by brahmins?

PMs of india since independence has always been from upper caste till modi.

CM of TN is a Brahmin despite Brahmins forming just 2% of the the population. Yet, Dalits have yet to produce even a single PM or CM of TN despite having 20% population throughout India and in TN.

So much for your victimhood :rolleyes:.

Let me add, though on surface IAS appears to be fully represented, its far from actually representative of the Indian populace. For instance, all the top secretaries of TN govt- Health, Finance, Home are all Brahmins and the chief of all secretaries- .ie chief secretary is a brahmin. This despite them being just 2% of total population of TN . sure they are under represented :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
More bull shit. If what you are saying is true, why was caste census of india opposed by brahmins?

PMs of india since independence has always been from upper caste till modi.

CM of TN is a Brahmin despite Brahmins forming just 2% of the the population. Yet, Dalits have yet to produce even a single PM or CM of TN despite having 20% population throughout India and in TN.

So much for your victimhood :rolleyes:.
We've already had this debate .... let just sum it up
I say : apart from say 10%(amount debatable) reservations for ECONOMICALLY POOR make india like U.S. a meritocracy.
you say: make reservations as % of population/cast.
I want a casteless society and you want castes solidified... so who is casteist?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
We've already had this debate .... let just sum it up
I say : apart from say 10%(amount debatable) reservations for ECONOMICALLY POOR make india like U.S. a meritocracy.
you say: make reservations as % of population/cast.
I want a casteless society and you want castes solidified... so who is casteist?
The castist is the one who is claiming victimhood despite having more than his proper share of the govt pie.

This is not about meritocracy- but rather distribution of power. In a diverse country with so many castes, all castes should be equally represented so that one does not screw the other. You just want the reservation to end so that brahmins can have undue presence in the institutes and they can dominate others.

I come from a caste , which will actually benefit from removal of reservation and whose members are actually demanding the end of reservation, and yet I understand how much it will fuck with the SCs and other OBCs in India. And I support reservation, against my own interest.

Who is being the castist here again?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What stopped others from getting into the service?
Isn't it simple? The head start brahmins have over other castes wrt education and economic status?

Besides, you claim victimhood. Now prove your victimhood that you are under represented with facts. What stopped you?

Abhijat

Country flag
The head start brahmins have over other castes wrt education and economic status?
How come you concluded that I am playing victim-hood?

Let me give you an example. I come from a poor Brahman family, and same is case with other families in my village. But, my Dad with sheer hard work , and intelligence , not only supported his family from very young age , but also gave up his pleasures to get into civil service. Their were others , who didn't cared for such work and they are now paying for that same mistake.

You see , it is not only the "education and economic status" , which you think higher caste are born in , but also the hard work they do that put up them in those higher place.

P.S: I support reservation , but primary beneficiaries among SC/ST need to be rationalized , else real ones are getting sidelined.

I_PLAY_BAD

All people from non-SC/ST/OBC castes are the victims of reservation.
Don't handpick Brahmins alone and throw focus light on them.
And who told Brahmins only prefer to be Engg+MBBS+MBA ?
Shall I name some sectors were Brahmins are swarming ?

1. High profile Government jobs.
2. Teaching in High profile educational institutes.
3. Justice system (Judges and Lawyers)
4. Science.
5. Astrology.
6. Postal department.
7. IT sector (Huge).
8. Banks.
9. Financial sector.
10. Hospitality.

Those are just samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies