Do Muslims have a place in Indian society?

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by British Bengal Tiger, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. British Bengal Tiger

British Bengal Tiger Regular Member

I am a Hindu and I believe that God resides in the heart of every human being, To me, everyone is the same, we all have one path, but have different customs and tradition.

Can Muslims ever be integrated in Indian society?

For me, I feel the media portrays the opposite when it concerns Muslims living in India. Muslims in India have thrived.

Unfortunately we have idiots like Zakir Naik, Akbarudding Owasi and the rest of the clowns who ruin it for Muslim Indians.

What are your thoughts?

3. genius

genius Regular Member

India is a good place for the privileged folks. For the rest, be they hindus or Muslims, it is a horrible place. No human rights, no development, nothing. I have lived in Bangladesh for a while and found it better than India. Recently in India (bangalore) a man was sliced in half in a road accident. Instead of helping him (he was alive and begging for help), people were taking his video and posting on youtube.

So put simply, India is an uncivilized third world country that has a long way to go. It is not just Muslims or minorities who suffer here. Except for the privileged folks, everybody suffers here. So let's not blame some extremists for these problems. India has never focused on development, human rights, and other important issues. This is what gives birth to extremists in the first place.

HeinzGud and garg_bharat like this.
  4. garg_bharat

garg_bharat Senior Member Senior Member

@genius, India is many things to many people. There are many people who help others as well.

Social service and donation to poor is ingrained in Indian society.

The incident you saw in Bangalore is really shocking and points to need of a social movement.

AbRaj likes this.
  5. British Bengal Tiger

The Bangalore incident sounds very unfortunate.

But I don't think it's an Indian issue. Unfortunately, it's a worldwide issue, people are obsessed with recording videos and taking pictures on their phone. Social media is eating peoples brains away.

Tell us about your experience in Bangladesh. I've heard in Bangladesh communal violence is rife. Buddhists and Hindus are routinely targeted by Muslims in areas like the Chittagong Hillside and Jessore. You probably worked in its capital Dhaka?

6. genius

genius Regular Member

I understand the deal with social media I was only giving Bangalore as an instance. My point is, India is not a good place for civilized people. It is great for the privileged, though. Even simple things r impossible without harassment, bribery etc. Basic decency is missing, ppl r rude for no reason. It is probably owing to Hindu culture.

7. Bornubus

Bornubus Senior Member Senior Member

He is a false flagger filth @genius

Lecturing on civilised society while marrying his own cousin sister.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  8. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

@British Bengal Tiger The question is not whether Indian society has a place for muslims, it's whether muslims have a place in their hearts for India or not.

Really? so bad infrastructure is the mystery ingredient that leads people to terrorism? not theology? so by corollary if we have less potholes then less muslims will want to behead kaffirs? thanks, you have solved one of the greatest challenges facing mankind, by your infinite wisdom. More roads = Less terrorists. Because terrorists have waged a jihad to get better roads. Perfect.

Also, could you please enunciate why, after your own learned admission that Hindus and muslims both face the same problems, it's only the muslims who join MNCs like Indian Mujaheedin, LeT, JeM? also, since the development and human rights index in Pakistan is pretty low, why haven't Pakistani Hindus taken to terrorism?

What an amusing case isn't it? How come it is always the muslims who are taking to terrorism be it India, Pakistan, Europe? and Europe has pretty decent roads too.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  9. Illusive

Illusive Senior Member Senior Member

You are new here aren't you, lets say for some hating India is more than a hobby.

alphacentury and Nuvneet Kundu like this.
  10. Illusive

Bhai don't reply to his posts, his main objective is to just incite people to post more hatred towards muslims. Lets keep DFI clean of such nonsense posts.

11. Illusive

Those who couldn't fit in, have Pakistan and Bangladesh, those who could, have their motherland. Indian culture and society is inclusive to all religions. But hopefully Indian society starts looking towards development of this country rather than waste time on religion, after all its not religion that puts food on the table.

12. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

Osama Bin Laden was the son of a billionaire. The 2000 European boys who have joined ISIS were all from affluent families. The Indian boys who went to join ISIS were post graduates working in MNCs. So there is ample evidence that people have taken to terrorism despite there being ample food on the table. Time to get our deluded heads out of the sand.

Is the Indian society inclusive to Hindus? have the Kashmir Pandits been accommodated anywhere? they remain an inconvenient truth for all those who claim the inclusiveness of Indian society. Has the Ram Mandir been built? now, you'd say it's just a dispute over real estate but it's not. It is not just another temple, it is THE birth place of Ram. Whether you believe in theology or not, I am sure you believe in constitutional rights. The Ram Mandir is to Hindus what Mecca is to muslims. Denying Hindus the right to pray there infringes upon every Hindu's basic constitutional right to pray. Calling it a property dispute belittles the concerns of Hindus. Can the muslims shift Mecca elsewhere? can christians shift Vatican elsewhere? Why are people complaining about Ghar Wapsi? doesn't the constitution give everyone the right to propagate their religion? aren't muslims and christians converting people by the millions? and if Hindus convert a few dozen people then sickulars call them Hindu Taliban. How justified is this? Are religious rights only for non Hindus?

13. British Bengal Tiger

I'm here to incite Hindu and Muslim hatred?

Someone is feeling paranoid!

14. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Thread closed. It will go down usual path!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.