do i look somewhat asian

Soul83

im not sure if it is allowed to post that question here, if not please delete my thread and sorry. id like to know if i look somewhat asian/indian to you. im mostly roma gypsy but with some european influence mostly from my dads side he is a relatively light skinned and quiete southeastern european dinarised gorid type.my mum is brown and quiete indobrachid type.

me with my dad

me with my mum

pmaitra

Well, you could pass off as Italian or North Indian. I have a friend who looks exactly like you.

Soul83

You don't look european, maybe Turkish or Albanian.
no not albanian they look european, but maybe turkish, turkey is diverse from blonde people to almost northindian looking people also they have kurds and other minorities who stereotypically somewhat darker and more eastern

Free Karma

When I saw your avatar pic, the first person I was reminded of was this person:

A very famous video game writer.

I think you look kind of turkish, like your dad. Your mom could pass for anyone from the middle east to Ind/sl.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
You look Serbian/Croatian/Turkish....perhaps even from the Central Asian republics like Kazakhstan etc. Not Indian for sure. Your mom does look Indian though.....and your Dad looks Slav.

Soul83

My dad is three quarter Serbian and one quarter Roma Gypsy. My mum is 7/8 Roma Gypsy and 1/8 Russian. My mum looks much more Roma Gypsy then my dad. My dad was never questioned when he lived in Serbia, I dont remember it. I however am questioned and they see on my face that im not Serbian or Southslav. Im too dark and exotic. So I dont agree that I look Serbian/Croatian. Turkey is very diverse i would fit there i think.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
My dad is three quarter Serbian and one quarter Roma Gypsy. My mum is 7/8 Roma Gypsy and 1/8 Russian. My mum looks much more Roma Gypsy then my dad. My dad was never questioned when he lived in Serbia, I dont remember it. I however am questioned and they see on my face that im not Serbian or Southslav. Im too dark and exotic. So I dont agree that I look Serbian/Croatian. Turkey is very diverse i would fit there i think.
You would blend in easily in Turkey. But one thing is for certain, you don't look Indian.

Soul83

You would blend in easily in Turkey. But one thing is for certain, you don't look Indian.
there are indians who look similar to me though, arvind swamy for example a tamil actor. but usually i think i would be a bit different then indians. maybe in afghanistan/pakistan which is also southasia. on a market i tried to fool some indians and told them that im indian and they said im not "no you are not maybe pakistani", they said im pakistani.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
You look Indian enough. India is pretty diverse. You could pass for an Indian, but not an average Indian.
One thing that might set you apart is mannerism. Since you were brought up in Europe, even if you were placed in a group of Indians who look like you, you would still be identifiable as non-Indian.

Waffen SS

there are indians who look similar to me though, arvind swamy for example a tamil actor. but usually i think i would be a bit different then indians. maybe in afghanistan/pakistan which is also southasia. on a market i tried to fool some indians and told them that im indian and they said im not "no you are not maybe pakistani", they said im pakistani.
You look like an Azerbaijani or Turkish, 1 thing sure you dont look like Indian, also India is very diverse country, some Kashmiri people still may look like same to you specially when you are wearing that black jacket.

East European Muslim, in short.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
You look Indian enough. India is pretty diverse. You could pass for an Indian, but not an average Indian.
One thing that might set you apart is mannerism. Since you were brought up in Europe, even if you were placed in a group of Indians who look like you, you would still be identifiable as non-Indian.
I also don't look a typical Indian and when I went to Delhi, most people assumed that I am not Indian. Of course, once I started speaking hindi people knew but if I don't speak, most Indians tend not to see me as one of them,.

Soul83

You look like an Azerbaijani or Turkish, 1 thing sure you dont look like Indian, also India is very diverse country, some Kashmiri people still may look like same to you specially when you are wearing that black jacket.

East European Muslim, in short.
Azerbaijanis and Turks are not European and Im not Muslim.

Blackwater

im not sure if it is allowed to post that question here, if not please delete my thread and sorry. id like to know if i look somewhat asian/indian to you. im mostly roma gypsy but with some european influence mostly from my dads side he is a relatively light skinned and quiete southeastern european dinarised gorid type.my mum is brown and quiete indobrachid type.

me with my dad

me with my mum

U look like Romanian and Bulgarian .

Menhit

Yes, you have Indian vibe in your look. Your Mom looks like Indian while your Dad looks like East European.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Asians are a varied lot in features and skin colour and so are Indians.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Oh, what the hell. Mexican. :accepted:

jmj_overlord

you definitely look like an Indian, but the first person who came into my mind when i saw your picture was kim jong un.......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles