Digvijay: My Hero

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Archer are you justifying terror in retaliation for terror? Against your own countrymen? You just played into the hands of the pakistanis who want just that.

Do you know how many Muslims for killed/injured in the mumbai blasts? I know of 8 from my community who did in Zaveri Bazar.

Pakistans goals are clear. They want to divide India on communal lines. People like you are falling into the trap to make that grand plan of Pakistan a success.

Those interested should actually go to Pakistan and help India break up that country. Killing Indians in retaliation to sponsored terror is certainly not the way to go about it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Digvijay Singh of the Congress is a mischievous scoundrel.

His aim is to remain in the limelight and keep the communal pot boiling.

The call is that of the police and not out of work scheming politicians of all hues as to who has perpetuated the dastardly act.

If indeed the suspects could be anyone i.e. the IM or the RSS, why is the Mumbai Police, under the Congress CM, probing the IM? Or our very politically correct Home Minister of the Congress Party not guiding the Maharastra Govt to probe all angles? Why are the various State Govts being to allowed to pick up only Muslims 'suspects'?

A very odd situation and one has to concede why are only Muslims are being picked up when, as per Digvijay Singh (the mukhota of the actual Congress), it is an RSS plot with bomb making facilities!

This Digvijay Singh claims that he has the details of the RSS bomb making facilities. If indeed he has, he should make it public so that we are all aware of the lurking dangers and not only be fed about the IM operatives. To my mind, not doing so, is indicative of a traitor to the unity and security of India and is as dangerous as any other terrorists. He is being a terrorist by spreading terror through without information but feeding high a total insecurity in those who are proud to be first, an Indian and then other divisions of citizenship.

We have to be very careful with such snakes in the grass, as Digvijay Singh, since his ilk is only interested in raising the 'scare' and insecurity and consequently dividing the Indian society. He is making Indian play into the hands of those who wish to polarise the society into religious divides.

It is time to be Indians and not representatives of any religion. Let us not hinder the police (inefficient that they are already) to be more inefficient, by putting pressure by playing political games.

It is time to stand united as Indians and not be fooled with such skunks as Digvijay Singh, who is but a charlatan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Archer are you justifying terror in retaliation for terror? Against your own countrymen? You just played into the hands of the pakistanis who want just that.

Do you know how many Muslims for killed/injured in the mumbai blasts? I know of 8 from my community who did in Zaveri Bazar.

Pakistans goals are clear. They want to divide India on communal lines. People like you are falling into the trap to make that grand plan of Pakistan a success.

Those interested should actually go to Pakistan and help India break up that country. Killing Indians in retaliation to sponsored terror is certainly not the way to go about it.
Absolutely.

Were Muslims also not killed in every terrorist attack?

It is time to keep calm and let the Police to their work.

If only politics were not high on the agenda of the scoundrel politicians, we would be able to solve all these cases.

A terrorist is a terrorist, his religion is immaterial.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
If we think, that Digvijay singh is acting alone, and has no support from top, then we are naive. This is well calculated and dangerous move by congress to find a reason for not acting against terrorists. It is harming us in big way.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
is there any one more communal in his talk than this gentleman who with his talk then very efficiently polarizes and creates hate and suspicion amongst the indian voter?

digvijay singh can be a hero to someone, boy that surprises me, a hero and that too digvijay singh, i still cant believe!

he is no more than a bundle of lies on the confrontation, let lose for political gains to be made, last time in UPA I it was arjun singh who was busy dividing the country on caste lines and now we have this gentle man doing the same on religious line, what different, but then there are UP elections to be fought. well done mr singh and something i dread to know, you can even be a hero to some, oh my what a fan following!

that said, if there is a hindu group involved anywhere in any terror act, they be brought to the book and no one be let off, be they from minority of majority, a terrorist is a terrorist no matter who.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Inefficient and inept that the Govt is has been proved by the CM of Maharastra stating that he could not contact anyone for 15 minutes!

And these chaps talk of Disaster Management taped up and all that.

To imagine the Govt does not have a dedicated radio channel for these type of operations and they depend on the commercial mobile telephone!

These politicians are not serious about anything, but themselves and their perks!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Typical of a sold-out political lapdog...:lol: It couldn't get more entertaining than this.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If we think, that Digvijay singh is acting alone, and has no support from top, then we are naive. This is well calculated and dangerous move by congress to find a reason for not acting against terrorists. It is harming us in big way.
No one in the Congress can express their personal view. It would be suicidal. They will go the same way Sitaram Kesari, the Congress President at one time, went.

Other parties are watertight, but if one goes by the manner Ram Jethmalani speaks his mind, then there are deviates who are being tolerated.

Last edited:

Oracle

We all know Digvijay Singh shoots his mouth more often than he takes a p!$$. So, why is the Congress not acting against him. Because DV serves the purpose. DV is the Goebbel minister of Congress.

Again, if there are Hindu terrorist groups, those should be tried & convicted. There is no point in giving statements like a fool and making a complete ar$e of himself. DV should let the investigations get over, and hold patience till then. I doubt it, though.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
^^

Ray sir, my point was that this thinking emanates from top, like crown prince saying hindu groups are dangerous. This is divide and rule at the most naked form. The early congress comes out of this mentality, the better, or else we are on for a rough ride.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Digvijay Singh and his type worries me.

His idiotic statements, will only agitate the Hindus and then the we will really be ashamed of ourselves as Indians, since it will unleash the 'silly season' we have experienced in UP and Gujarat.

Let us please keep calm and damn Digvijay Singh and his ilk.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
^^

Ray sir, my point was that this thinking emanates from top, like crown prince saying hindu groups are dangerous. This is divide and rule at the most naked form. The early congress comes out of this mentality, the better, or else we are on for a rough ride.
Yes I know what you said.

I was only reinforcing it.

Digvijay Singh is a ventriloquist's puppet/ running dog!

The UPA is in dire straits and it is ideal to start a communal cauldron to divert attention from the real issues.

We saw a bit of the trailer in Ujjain yesterday!

There is the fringe elements in Hindus who will rise to the bait and you, Yusuf and I will be at the receiving end, while Digvijay Singh will remain a hero!

SLASH

what does he mean by 'bomb making factories'? How many bombs are made in these factories? Where are they located? Is their any proof? Is there any evidence of who is commanding these factories? Where does he get all his information from? I think Digvijay is the key suspect behind Samjhota express and should be charged for withholding information. He and Rahul baba have information that even IB and CBI don't.

SLASH

It is interesting to see how Congress call RSS terrorist as 'hindu terror group' or 'saffron terror' but call SIMI and IM as just terrorist. Never heard the words 'green terror' or 'Muslim terror group'.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
^^

nitesh you wont have congress getting out of it any time soon, and there is a very strong reason to it.

the majority of muslims, most definitely the rural folk, vote as one vote bank, at least up in the north and in the east and they dont divide their vote, much like the way the lower caste hindus in certain pockets act as one vote bank. now this vote bank was first infringed upon in UP was way back in late 80's (correct me, if i am wrong) by the SP, and looking at the extensive gains made, mulayam singh yadav started getting himself addressed as "mulla" mulayam singh yadav, then came kanshi ram who started targeting this vote bank to be later joined by bhenji (mayawati) along with the lower caste hindus and they so successfully engineered it that after a very long time bsp was to form the government in UP all alone, a feet no political party had achieved for nearly two decades in UP. during this very time bjp was playing up the ram temple card, no one in UP is holier than thou and as all this was happening, congress was left behind.

bsp's new strategy is to create the divide on the income disparity this time round along with playing the muslim and lower caste hindu cards, which will mean they would be targeting a very large group, something the lady got her lessons from nitish kr in bihar where he was to divide the obc much further, but she has it deviced for a much larger group.

if you see congress is fighting it out on the similar ground as bsp, though not on income disparity front. rahul is targeting the lower caste hindus (mind you and as i say in the last post, this same work was being done more openly by arjun sigh the last time round), and dig vijay's job is to work on the muslim vote, and it is only and only if these two groups extensively support the congress will they make a come back and last election for the center was a testimony to the fact that the ground base support had swelled for the congress in UP and they are busy further fine tuning it.

all the discovery of rapes in UP, or land deals made (which by the way happened quite sometime back) or a question on law and order problem in UP have not just made it as national headlines just like that, and wont be surprised one bit if a lot of this is no more than a paid campaign by the congress and i am sure there is more drama to unfold in the coming days.

i would be happy on one account and that is if either of two national parties, congress or bjp, make it all alone in UP, but the problem is now both come across as communal, one plays around the ram temple, the other plays around the muslims/lower caste hindus, and the issue is if congress was to go on and win in UP, will then the congress take this very same thing to the national scene. i sincerely hope not.

when this happens on a regional level, a few in local community are alarmed but when the same happens at the national level the whole nation takes a notice of it and feels alarmed and since dig vijay has a national audiance, so every one feels alarmed.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I am tired of clicking "Like" on this thread. Digvijay Singh = Vote Bank Politician (there are no limits of wickedness for him).

He can call OBL "Osama Ji" !!, He could have expressed sympathy for the victims of Mumbai attacks but he expressed the possibility of Hindu terror ! what an Idiot !! He never speaks a word against IM, SIMI, Al Qaida etc. etc. but he always speaks against RSS and Hindu organisations.

I doubt Digvijay Singh has secrete connections with ISI and those Jihadi terror organisations and he is being paid for his speeches against Hindu community :D

He is indirectly supporting and helping Islamic terrorism for votes by injecting false doubts on the minds of common people that Hindus are responsible for each and every Terror attack on India. People with common intellect and insight can easily understand his mission of getting vote from Muslim community and he is getting success in it.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
The problem is Congress is acting like pakistanis, whenever there is terrorist attack inside pakistan, they blame all external agencies, nobody questions the uniformed terrorists (PA) role in creating this monster. That issue will never be addressed. Congress is doing the same thing, by blaming pakistan or imaginary Hindu terror group, they are making sure that there role in nurturing this monster through vote-bank politics and police-criminal- politicos nexus. That will never be addressed. Until we understand the real problem we are facing, we are not going to get over it.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Well Diggy the Piggy is effectively doing the job what others could not do for so many years - contributing to the growth of the Right Wing among the mass of Middle class Hindus who previously did not give a damn to religious politics.

One day it would boomerang on the Congress and that time it would be too late.So let him do the good job.

I doubt Digvijay Singh has secrete connections with ISI and those Jihadi terror organisations and he is being paid for his speeches against Hindu community :D
On the contrary rumour has it that he is a RSS worker working deep undercover to discredit the Congress with his foolish ramblings and increase the Right Wing exponentially. :becky:

Last edited:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Well Diggy the Piggy is effectively doing the job what others could not do for so many years - contributing to the growth of the Right Wing among the mass of Middle class Hindus who previously did not give a damn to religious politics.

One day it would boomerang on the Congress and that time it would be too late.So let him do the good job.

On the contrary rumour has it that he is a RSS worker working deep undercover to discredit the Congress with his foolish ramblings and increase the Right Wing exponentially. :becky:
Karthic,

it is understandable the anger a lot of us have for digvijay singh but let's not use words like those here. and this goes to all, there has been too much of name calling off late, request everyone to please stop it, even without such name calling the point can be made.

thanks.

Archer

Country flag

Yusuf dont be silly, you know enough english to know what i wrote but you have chosen to misinterpret what I wrote. That is not done.

Its not a case of justification its a case of reality. if you dont understand what i wrote ask and i will explain.

If im/simi keep killing hindus attacking areas which are presumed to be hindu dominated ones then hindus will retaliate. its not about how nice or bad it is, vigilantism always occurs when law/order breaks down. do you understand this or will you mount more personal attacks and impute motives?

And second, please stay off the mine is bigger than yours business. 8 of your community died, and how many hindus have died in the im/simi attacks, far more than muslims. This is a very silly and distasteful path to go down

Before telling me to go to pakistan or telling me i am playing into pakistans hands, go to your community leaders and websites and if you have the guts start telling them to stop blaming hindus for attacks by simi/im. it wont wash. such excuses will not be accepted by people who can see through the indian muslim leaderships inability to admit that it is having problems policing its own people.

You made a remarkably silly post. instead of admitting that most of the current attacks traced so far are from simi and IM, you equivocated - all terror is bad, we should go after everyone. As if everyone doesnt know this. but did you acknowledge the reality, no. Do you think law forces should waste their time chasing threats which are least likely just to make you feel ok about equivocation?

Instead of answering my question about where the bulk of attacks are coming from, and the likely result, that communal relations in india will worsen further with vigilantes deciding to attack innocent muslims because some idiot simi attacked them, you respond with "people like you are falling in the trap of pakistan", "go to pakistan" when it is your community leadership which has fallen into the trap, and instead of admitting its fault in allowing such bigotry to happen is busy blaming hindus, rss, bjp, mossad and all sorts of stuff.

this is a prominent muslim website:TwoCircles.net | Inform | Educate | Empower

check the headlines
"Mumbai blasts: Blind rush among probe agencies to nab "Muslims" - victimhood zindabad
and in another article about who launched these attacks:

"This leaves us with only one motive and which is to create diplomatic rifts between Indian and Pakistan. There are only two types of groups that want to see this happen- Pakistani terrorists or Hindutva groups. As mentioned before, it is difficult for Pakistanis to operate in India without being detected so that leaves us with just Hindutva terror group that has the motive to do this. They also have a strong cadre based in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh, and the bombing methodology and technology also comes close to the level that they must have reached by now had they been actively practicing their trade."
or this, by PUCL, another muslim organization:
PUCL condemns media for linking Azamgarh with Mumbai blast | TwoCircles.net

""Aftermath the blast, the probe agencies are suspecting only Muslim individuals and organization while Sanghi terror network which has been involved in many blast in the past years is not being probed," he added."
the entire logic is "don't blame us, look at the dastardly hindus"

where is the introspection, where are the muslim leaders saying yes, our community has issues we will solve them. instead, they bring hindu orgs into it as if that will change what the view of the blasts is.

are you so blind that you think attacking me will change the view on the street? that each of these attacks is breaking down the communal fabric even further. and the possibility of "hindu terror" which all these muslim websites are bawling about, might actually become true?

theres a difference between justifying something and telling your leaders wake up. your response to my "wake up" is, hey by asking me to wake up, is you are pakistani, go to pakistan. great stuff!

what your leaders need to do is start saying yes we are sorry about the attacks, we condemn it, we will support india and NOT bring hindus/bjp/rss/mossad or whatever nonsense into it. No ifs or buts.

and last, what is this obsession with pakistan. is it not obvious that pakistan is exploiting existing fault lines and tomorrow if not pakistan, timbuktu could do as well.

the shameful role in this is not being played by ordinary muslims, like the muslim cop who told the bombay police about the bombs or the woman who informed gujarat cops about her husband, but by your so called leaders whom you ordinary guys need to reign in. why the heck are muslim journalists blaming hindus and dragging in hindus for an attack, which by all accords has been done by SIMI or its offshoot IM.

first see that, understand what is being said!

and this ridiculous stuff of "investigate everyone", india is as it is underpoliced, with investigating agencies barely able to competently handle the most basic of things, and to satisfy some bizarre == in the face of a pakistani terror campaign using SIMI cells, we should have our police change wild goose leads on hindu organizations to make you feel better. is that it. already it is political with all sorts of leaks to satisfy the party.

you know the result, more blasts, because law enforcement is wasting its time. till some vigilante idiot decides the "solution" is to start attacking his fellow muslim citizens because he cant go across the border and kill the pakistanis, and thats it, great, everyone bombing each other and your leaders can pat themselves on the back about "hindu terror" being true after all. is that what india should get to. go think about what i am saying as versus what you thought i said.

what i am saying is far more serious than the usual platitudes of pakistan, pakistan trotted out after each such event. they are using existing groups. the only way these groups can be shut down is if indian muslim leaders and community stop them, not by blaming rss, mossad or whatever.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles