Different species of Hindus found in India

Kshatriya87

Country flag
don't blame islam because u guys are just bunch of crybabies as far as i know ancient Hinduism was also a war religion. blame your physical features, weak mentality and hinduism for making you crybabies. learn form Sikhs.

only reason you guys say that you are peaceful because you guys cant fight like real man. and yes we muslims are blood thirsty because we are Real Man, have strong mentality and strong mindset. our religion also teach us to fight like man if we have to, unlike....
The same physical features which split pakistan into 2? Damn. Burnol lagao.

Your religion teaches you fight like a man but make love like an animal with camels, goats, pigs etc. Damn. Aur Burnol lagao.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
again, sucking up to other people.

can u tell me why these so called furious people never created any empire ? in other hand we turks came from C. Asia and conquered your land for 300 + years.
Never created an empire? Have you read history?

IndoFighter

so ? there are 10000s of ex Hindus here as well, in fact their are more hindus who are wannabe westerners than there are muslims who are wannabe arabs
Because those 10000s of ex Hindus aren't Wajib-ul-cutlet like me. And please, all your mullahs want to turn India into 7th century Arabia its just that some are overt and the rest are covert. And given the herd mentality of Muslims, they'll just follow what Mullahs say without giving a thought.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
again, sucking up to other people.

can u tell me why these so called furious people never created any empire ? in other hand we turks came from C. Asia and conquered your land for 300 + years.
Abdali used to say Hindustani musaman are only good at killing not fighting or rule.

This was the reason why Hindustani Musalaman used to lick foreigners Ass from saving them from Hindus particularly Maratahas and Sikhs.

Your "Shaheed" Sayyed Ahmed Barelvi sucked Afgan Ass when he begged them to save Indian Muslims.

The poor guy was killed by Sikhs like a poor swine.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles