Did Thekedari of Islam put Pak in this situation

Blackwater

Dear friends

Do u think confrontation with mighty India and Thakedari of Islamic world put Pak in this situation???

pls comment

Blackwater

I have heard that Islamic or Arabic world give dam to pak thakedari.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
True, this Thekedari has led pakistan to become the most despised filthy shithole in the world!!:)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dont forget it was the darling of the west and is still major ally of nato. Surely they will help them out and make them a mighty nation.

One wonders why the west allowed there ally to degenerate into a shit hole in the first place ?

*this is a rant aimed at the ridiculous nato thread*

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Pakistan is the Thakidar of Islam as much as Zakir Naik is the new Thakidar of modern Islam. Not many Arabs even accept his translation of Arabic. Same way the Arabs dont accept pakistans Thakidarship! :)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Pakistan is the Thakidar of Islam as much as Zakir Naik is the new Thakidar of modern Islam. Not many Arabs even accept his translation of Arabic. Same way the Arabs dont accept pakistans Thakidarship! :)
arabs consider pakiis as cannon fodder/inferior who get paid to do the dirty work while pakistanis slog day and night in buttering up the arabs to gain equal status.

Blackwater

I still remembered, it all started by zulfi bhutto, when he tried to be leader of Islamic world by organizing the islamic conference in pak. but no body gives shit to pak. Then they intervene in arab Isreali war by sending there pilots and may be fighters against Israel..Than they support Kashmiri Separatist,then they support Palestine in wrong way and other issues. But all in that they forgot to put there own house in order..

Here is some words from great scholar Hasan Nisar

listen first 16 sec... carefully

Last edited by a moderator:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Islam is disposable for Pakistan. It always used Islam as an instrument to:
  • Legitimatize its existence
  • Claim territory and people that's not theirs
  • Supply a false-sense of superiority to its people
  • Seek support and aid from other Muslim-majority countries when in a tight spot
  • Use as national-cocaine, to cover up the state's failures to genuinely improve lives of its people, by simply deploying religious organizations to propagate a bullshit pseudo-religious mass-ideology of self-contentment and approval of anything the government is doing
The fact that Islam is "disposable" to Pakistani state comes from its self-contradictory elite class that's liberalized and cosmopolitan to the extant of being blasphemous. It's almost as if the two sections of Pakistani society have their roles defined:
  • The elites to screw the commoners in the name of religion, and live a posh life
  • It's the commoners' sacred duty to get screwed
Pakistan's existence is a lie that is in an almost frozen gelatinous flow.

pmaitra

I still remembered, it all started by zulfi bhutto, when he tried to be leader of Islamic world by organizing the islamic conference in pak. but no body gives shit to pak. Then they intervene in arab Isreali war by sending there pilots and may be fighters against Israel..Than they support Kashmiri Separatist,then they support Palestine in wrong way and other issues. But all in that they forgot to put there own house in order..

Here is some words from great scholar Hasan Nisar

listen first 16 sec... carefully
Nice points.

If I may add:
  • They supported Mujahideen against DRA and USSR.
  • They supported Taliban against the post-Najibullah Afghan govt.
  • They supported KLA in Serbia.

Pakistan likes to bite off more than it can chew.

Last edited by a moderator:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I hate to let video posts pass by unseen coz of being in office :p
Mostly I don't remember/find the posts when I get back home :(
Anyways, Hasan Nisar I've seen before many times, on YouTube. He's very bold in expressing views and his knowledge of history is good.

Regards,
Virendra

pankaj nema

Country flag
Pakistan has ALWAYS Overestimated its own capabilities and UNDERESTIMATED India

Similarly Pakistan has always been a day dreamer .

1947 war, 1965 war ,Suppression of Bangladeshis in 1971 ,1999, kargil war AND above all the DREAM of Snatching Kashmir through terrorism

Pakistan also BELIEVES that USA owes it lots of money and weapons because Pakistan helped in both the Afghan wars

Pakistanis are just Delusional and foolish people

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles