Did Islam Ruin Afghanistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Virendra
I can not send PM so I am requesting you to tell me when my " Apangata " of not able to edit posts or view profile and send PM will end? Could you help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
And whats wrong in calling a poor toilet clearner a Dalit right?:sarcastic:

And the sad part is the way you have defended associating good governance with caste. And you idiots have the audacity to talk about casteism to others
People of Mayawati caste get angry if someone does not call them dalits. That is the situation here.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
1. For first highlighted line, I think that @Virendra and @civfanatic have more knowledge of history than me but perhaps in certain areas like Mauryans and some aspects of skt literature, I can debate with anyone on this forum with ease.
Well, that is my observation which I continue to maintain & I have reasons to believe so. While you have studied it as a part of your official curricula, the same cannot be said about either of two you mentioned. They are in different domains altogether. So, you have an inherent advantage over them taht no amount of google-baba can compensate for.

Further, you have time, interest & means to pursue these things. The other 2 do not have the privilege of time & energy due to other priorities.

I know what I am talking about. I have been following DFI since its inception.

2. Second highlighted line is totally wrong. I just do not post for sake of it. I believe what I write with utmost conviction and fully recognize that my views may be wrong and I may be confused( who is not?), but I have as much belief in my ideas as an Islamic Ghazi has on Jehad.
I meant, you are fickle as a reed & do not feel about these issues as intensely as some of us feel about them.

For some of us, it is not just an intellectual/philosophical debate to score a point over some anonymous posters but a matter of faith, personal value-system & deeply-held belief that are dearer to us than they are to some intellectuals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Throughout this post, you are justifying corruption done by her.

Behan Mayawati & Netaji Mulla-yam are both arms of Congress. Why do you refuse to see this ? Please do not obfuscate this political reality. Both are a curse upon us. Btw, you can have Behan Mayawati for all we care. UP would be much better-off without her.
:lol:Now thats what I call it bull shit. Show me the post by me, where I have justified corruption by her
In case you do not know, entire Ram Mandir movement since the inception of BJP (on national landscape) was led by OBC leaders-Vinay Katiyar, Uma Bharti, Kalyan Singh (&, many more) were all stalwart OBC leaders.
So what?:rolleyes:
Now, Modi (another, OBC) has clipped the wings of several of these OBC leaders & sidelined them for good, since some of these leaders are past their sell-date.

It is all about caliber & relevance in today's competitive world. You become redundant the moment you outlive your utility.
Again, so what? If its about that, why was Modi opposed by the BJP elite?:rolleyes:
Please do not bring the caste-angle when there is none. If you have to keep harping caste-caste-caste-la la la, stop quoting me.

It is a dog-eat-dog world. Stay relevant or Perish. Peform or Perish.

Does this simple reality need to literally dictated to you ?
Oh stop the claptrap. I have seen caste discriminations with my own eyes from UCs. Even this very thread is a testimony to that point. Either you are a downright liar or some one who has no sense as to what reality is

And propaganda can only take you so far. Your "no caste discrimination" non sense will work on young and gullible. Not on people who have actually experienced it.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
You people have lost any kind of objective reasoning. OK lets have it your way, UP/Bihar is paragon of civilisations now rivaling western nations and are not backward like AfPak. Happy now?:lol:
No one said that. Strawman argument.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
People of Mayawati caste get angry if someone does not call them dalits. That is the situation here.
How skillful of you to deflect the point.

You claimed, Chauhan being a capable administrator, must be a Kshatriya. It gives unfortunate implications like - lower castes cant be good administrators

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
What ruins ? Have you even traveled outside Tamil Nadu ? :rotfl:

Please take your wisdom elsewhere.
Have you travelled to Pakistan/Afghanistan? Then how are you claiming your state is better than theirs??:lol:

Infact, HDI, PCI etc of UP/bihar will roughly match that of AfPak. So much for paragons of Civilizations:pound:

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, that is my observation which I continue to maintain & I have reasons to believe so. While you have studied it as a part of your official curricula, the same cannot be said about either of two you mentioned. They are in different domains altogether. So, you have an inherent advantage over them taht no amount of google-baba can compensate for.

Further, you have time, interest & means to pursue these things. The other 2 do not have the privilege of time & energy due to other priorities.

I know what I am talking about. I have been following DFI since its inception.

I meant, you are fickle as a reed & do not feel about these issues as intensely as some of us feel about them.

For some of us, it is not just an intellectual/philosophical debate to score a point over some anonymous posters but a matter of faith, personal value-system & deeply-held belief that are dearer to us than they are to some intellectuals.
For second point, I do not want to get a scoring point only to bring them closer to "light" . For instance, I want my hindu brothers to know that AIT is just not a western propaganda or colonial myth, it has support from host of other fields and is supported by scholars with no axe to grind against Hindus.
Right now, genetics has destroyed any chance of OIT but i want that you people recognize that it is very diifcult to refute AIT(or its babies) just by making statements like"european wannabes" or " no one believes AIT is true anymore". Believe me , even if I get abuses, I will consider it nothing if my innocent hindu brothers like A chauhan or Virendra recognize that AIT is a very solid theory and right now has nothing to do with colonial ropaganda and if they want to refute it, they need strong linguitic and genetic evidence.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
How skillful of you to deflect the point.

You claimed, Chauhan being a capable administrator, must be a Kshatriya. It gives unfortunate implications like - lower castes cant be good administrators
I said that by his good administration, he is certainly a Kshatriya as initially during RIgvedic times, caste was occupation based. A man who was sweeper was dalit even if he was born in bhardvaja gotra. As simple as that.

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
Have you travelled to Pakistan/Afghanistan? Then how are you claiming your state is better than theirs??:lol:

Infact, HDI, PCI etc of UP/bihar will roughly match that of AfPak. So much for paragons of Civilizations:pound:
HDI of Pakistani Punjab is better than Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I said that by his good administration, he is certainly a Kshatriya as initially during RIgvedic times, caste was occupation based. A man who was sweeper was dalit even if he was born in bhardvaja gotra. As simple as that.
Exactly. By that you mean to suggest Dalits are incapable of being good administrators. Well done.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
You people have lost any kind of objective reasoning.
My reasoning ability has already taken me places (many envy that) & I intend to persist with the same. Thank you.

UP/Bihar is paragon of civilisations
Culturally, yes. Hindi-heartland with synonymous with the idea of India because there are no pseudo-nationalist propensities like Tamil nationalism.

While I talk about India, some like you harp on Tamil-Tamil & Dalit-Dalit tune.

See the difference ?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
HDI of Pakistani Punjab is better than Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh.
So what??

You claimed AfPak is in ruins because of Islam. But so is UP/Bihar. Infact, they are worse than Pak on whole on average:lol:.

Can you deny it?

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Epicentre of global terrorism cam not be compared with the state that produces maximum PM for for the largest democracy in the world. Even Modi had to contest from Varansi, not Chennai or Madurai which don't even matter in the scheme of things.

For all your pretensions, you remain a caste-ist,Tamil-chauvinist with a deeply ingrained persecution-paranoia. "India" is an idea that your petty mindset cannot even begin to comprehend. Be happy in your "Tamil" la-la land.

India does not needs such divisive, paranoid doctors. God save your patients. :lol:

So much for your knowledge of culture. HDI/PCI constitute culture? Please dont shoot from the ass.

Diversion, deflection & obfuscation is an art that you are yet to master. The original question was about impact on culture, rings a bell ? :pound:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
My reasoning ability has already taken me places (many envy that) & I intend to persist with the same. Thank you.
I can see that:lol:
Culturally, yes. Hindi-heartland with synonymous with the idea of India because there are no pseudo-nationalist propensities like Tamil nationalism.

While I talk about India, some like you harp on Tamil-Tamil & Dalit-Dalit tune.

See the difference ?
And talking about Tamils and Dalits make me anti indian? Seriously, try harder:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles