Diary Jan 14th,2012(Problems in Beijing South Station,Personal view)

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
九零后,祝你顺利到家。(可以在车看日本动漫嘛)
What gibberish is this?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
九零后,祝你顺利到家。(可以在车看日本动漫嘛)
What gibberish is this?

AprilLyrics

That is nice of him. but he should use English.

If he wants to use Chinese, he should PM you.
hehe.

oh,next time if i have a chance,i will show some pic of old type trains.they r very crowded.all r my own experience.

hope this can help u guys understand people's life in china well.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You have old types of trains?

AprilLyrics

You have old types of trains?
yes,of course.as china is so big,the topography in some area is complex.it is difficult to build hi-speed train there.for example,Tibet.

besides,many old type trains also operates.they r cheap,but slow.many people still choose them.for example,From Beijing to langfang,old type trains costs ï¿¥11.0,the cheapest one is ï¿¥4.0.,but about 2 hours.by hi-speed train,it costs ï¿¥20 or ï¿¥30 (depending on ur seat),but 15 minutes to arrive.

from Beijing to Shanghai,old type train costs ¥179~311,11 hours or 14 hours.hi-speed train costs about ¥311~555,about 5 hours.and if u want to travel by air,i just check the price,the discount ticket is about ¥575~611,the whole price is ¥1060.and the journey costs less than 2 hours.

cir

Langfang? No need to take the train。 Jump on a coach and you will be home in 1 hour。

cir

Why didn't you go by the G-train instead of the D-train?

Our Indian friends here seem to confuse the D trains with the high-speed G trains.

cir

Should have taken a ride on the C trains instead. :thumb:

AprilLyrics

Langfang? No need to take the train。 Jump on a coach and you will be home in 1 hour。
er~where to get a coach?六里桥?i must get off train at Beijing West Station,so i need to take a bus or coach near it.they told me there is a bus#938 directly to langfang.but i am not familiar with Beijing,so i choose a easy way~

AprilLyrics

Why didn't you go by the G-train instead of the D-train?

Our Indian friends here seem to confuse the D trains with the high-speed G trains.
well,actually i dont even know the difference between G-train and D-train.I thought G means Gao Tie(高铁),D means Dong Che(动车).

from my view the only difference is they have different head....oh of course,inside r different too.but i dont know if there is a difference between their speed?

I have travelled in G129 and D339,seems they costs same time from beijing to langfang.

AprilLyrics

Should have taken a ride on the C trains instead. :thumb:
C trains? u mean ChengJi(城际)?the one between Beijing(北京) and Tianjin(天津)?seems they dont stop in langfang%>_<%

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles