Dhaka University cuts ties with Pak

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So you don't support this initiative?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
How will he if he was among the rapists? He is just a porki stcuk on Bangladesh.

That said, I don't see any reason why Indians want to side with these filth. Neither are friendly to India . both can go screw themselves along with their ummah.

India should however bring porkis to the books for raping Hindus. But then again, that's expecting too much from the present clowns in power or the even worse congis scum

rockey 71

No I'm not. Just answer the question. Do you think Bangladesh deserves an apology from Pakistan or not? Just yes or no will suffice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1.In SA societies an apology is not such a great thing as in China, Japan or Korea. From Pakistan we require:
a. Reparations as the vanquished party.
b. Compensation for the deaths and destruction caused here.
c. Share of assets as on 25 March 1971.
d. Trial of Pakistani war criminals.
2. All these we could have obtained if India had not signed the Simla Agreement which paved the way for release of POWs and saved the war criminals from trial.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
1.In SA societies an apology is not such a great thing as in China, Japan or Korea. From Pakistan we require:
a. Reparations as the vanquished party.
b. Compensation for the deaths and destruction caused here.
c. Share of assets as on 25 March 1971.
d. Trial of Pakistani war criminals.
2. All these we could have obtained if India had not signed the Simla Agreement which paved the way for release of POWs and saved the war criminals from trial.
Yes, all those 93,000 soldiers were war criminals!

You could not even punish the traitors from your own country and have dreams about trying Pakistanis.

rockey 71

You could not even punish the traitors from your own country and have dreams about trying Pakistanis.
Who told you we have not tried local war criminals? Most were killed just after the surrender. Right now some have been hanged after trial. Some are in the death row. And some are under trial. No, they are not escaping. But you tell me, why did you leave the Pak war criminals?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Who told you we have not tried local war criminals? Most were killed just after the surrender. Right now some have been hanged after trial. Some are in the death row. And some are under trial. No, they are not escaping. But you tell me, why did you leave the Pak war criminals?
We should not have released them without extracting Kashmir from Pakis. As far as war crimes are concerned, I am not sure how many out of 93,000 could have been tried.

bose

Country flag
We should not have released them without extracting Kashmir from Pakis. As far as war crimes are concerned, I am not sure how many out of 93,000 could have been tried.
Surely, we could have tried Niazi & his commanders [ about 200 of them] who have been involve in killings and rape, there were strong evidence against them... The mass murders were let go by Indira Gandhi...

asingh10

Well those 93000 escaped because of us not because of Bangladeshis. Our generals were drinking whisky with their bros from Gori paltan of 2nd world war.

There is a video out there of General Kader Sidduque bayonetting 3 Razakars. Indian army pretty much saved W.Pak soldiers from similar fate.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles