DFI will offer June revenues for flood relief

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The management of DFI has decided to donate its June revenues towards flood relief. Which agency will be decided later or may be we will take members opinion on it.

This will be a small contribution from our side.

May God help all those who have lost their loved ones, their livelihood, their lands, their properties.

hitesh

hat's off to DFI .........I am doing on my part to help the people in need .

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Good gesture DFI....

Those people in need require help from all quarters....

Though it may never reach them if a wrong agency is chosen...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The management of DFI has decided to donate its June revenues towards flood relief. Which agency will be decided later or may be we will take members opinion on it.

This will be a small contribution from our side.

May God help all those who have lost their loved ones, their livelihood, their lands, their properties.
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
Yes it really is a drop in the ocean. Our revenues are not that great either but still whatever it is, we and @Singh in particular decided to donate. Revenue will include any donation that is made as well to the forum. Although we don't take any donations, we do get some ppl donate once in a while :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys, anyone with more info on these people

Doctors For You (DFY) –has appealed for donations from all corners for relief operations as part of the Uttarakhand flood response team. DFY will set up medical relief camps and provide basic necessities like water and food to affected persons in Rishikesh and neighbouring areas.

Contributions can be sent to 'Doctors For You'

Yes Bank A/C No: 000190300000030
Branch: Yes Bank, Worli branch, Mumbai
IFSC Code: YESB0000001
(Source: Doctors For You website)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok we will take this up a level and actually appeal to anyone desirous of helping the flood victims and would like to make a donation in whatever capacity big or small, we can collect it all and channelize it at a one point source including June revenue of DFI.

So whoever would like to contribute in any manner can do so.

All donations made will be tracked and published here on this thread to make sure there is transparency.

We will look to make the donations ASAP as the time to donate is NOW.

Reactions: VIP

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok we will take this up a level and actually appeal to anyone desirous of helping the flood victims and would like to make a donation in whatever capacity big or small, we can collect it all and channelize it at a one point source including June revenue of DFI.

So whoever would like to contribute in any manner can do so.

All donations made will be tracked and published here on this thread to make sure there is transparency.

We will look to make the donations ASAP as the time to donate is NOW.
Anyone wishing to donate anonymously may also do so, we will keep your identity secret.

Also please collect the details of all NGOs, and publish them in a sticky thread.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes it really is a drop in the ocean. Our revenues are not that great either but still whatever it is, we and @Singh in particular decided to donate. Revenue will include any donation that is made as well to the forum. Although we don't take any donations, we do get some ppl donate once in a while :)
Maybe I have not been able to explain.

What I meant was that given the assistance that will pour in from elsewhere, our contribution may appear a drop, but even that drop is significant when one looks at the big picture.

Oh Re Taal Mile Nadi Ke Jal Mein
Nadi Mile Saagar Mein
Saagar Mile Kaunse Jal Mein
Koi Jaane Na...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Anyone wishing to donate anonymously may also do so, we will keep your identity secret.

Also please collect the details of all NGOs, and publish them in a sticky thread.
I donate by cheque.

Request PM where to send the cheque and in whose name account.

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Can we send online donation, I mean via PayPal or Bank Transfer ??

arya

Country flag
well i gave to pm fund , and i will try to do whatever i can do . but friends read the message earth is not only for human , we are not master we are equall to rest all . nature will not show soft side if we crossed the limit . At last pls help as much any one can do .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I dont know my pin number for credit card.

cash/cheque ?

cloud_9

Country flag
Guys, anyone with more info on these people

Doctors For You (DFY) –has appealed for donations from all corners for relief operations as part of the Uttarakhand flood response team. DFY will set up medical relief camps and provide basic necessities like water and food to affected persons in Rishikesh and neighbouring areas.

Contributions can be sent to 'Doctors For You'

Yes Bank A/C No: 000190300000030
Branch: Yes Bank, Worli branch, Mumbai
IFSC Code: YESB0000001
(Source: Doctors For You website)
They look legit and are on the ground,Check there Facebook page.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Please do let me know @Yusuf I would like to do my little bit.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok cut off date is 30th. In fact Singh and I were discussing last night of sending a first tranche on Monday out of our pockets as google will take its time to send the money.

Those who want to contribute, please make up your minds on what amount. Will give Paypal and Bank details soon.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@ Singh and @Yusuf

I will contribute through DFI.

What are the details where to send?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles