DFI turns TWO!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Dear Members,

DFI turns two. DFI was started on the 14th of February 2009 and launched officially on the 17th.

During the last two years we have only seen the forum reaching greater heights. We are more than 7000 members strong with over 220,000 posts.

The staff of DFI takes this opportunity to thank each and every member for their continued patronage and contribution to DFI which has now become the premier Indian Defence forum.

With the recent changes to DFI to make it look even more professional and our continued efforts to take feedback from our members, we hope that our third year will see us reach even bigger audience.

DFI also has lined up other projects, the major being www.defencevideos.com which is already launched. Initial response has been tremendous. Watch out for more from the DFI stable in the coming year.

Last but certainly not the least. we also take this opportunity to thank all the large hearted donors to the site which has helped keep the site well funded. We hope to keep receiving such donations that will keep the site running smoothly.

We have also launched the Amazon Search Box. We request members esp those in the US to use this to purchase various amazon wares which in turn will support DFI in its fund raising efforts.

DFI staff once again thanks all its members and congratulates everyone on its second birthday.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Three cheers!

It is just the start and a successful start has been done by those behind the scenes who put this dreamboat on stream.

All credit goes to them.

And of course the wonderful posters who gave the engine its drive!

Well done all!

Congratulations to you all.

The woods are lovely dark and deep,
We have many promised to keep.
And miles to go before we sleep
And miles to go before we sleep!

SHASH2K2

stage that DFI has reached in just 2 years is quite an achievement. congratulations to all Admins , mods and members for achieving this .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
It just feels yesterday that we started DFI, apprehensive and ambitious, we have come a long way. Awesome work everyone.

Oracle

Many many congratulations to all Admins, Mods, Staff, Technical guys and all posters! Great achievement!

pmaitra

Great. Now I know, DFI was founded on Valentine's Day!

p2prada

Congrats to all. :)

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Good job........ :hbday:

Last edited by a moderator:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Congrats to staff & all those members, who with their precious contributions made DFI most popular & highly respected defense forum on interlink in these two years!
A journey awaits ahead & I hope we all together will achieve even more milestones in coming days..!!

Long live DFI.....

Regards,
Nrj

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Congratulations to all, it means my birthday and DFI birthday is on same day, thats nice.

black eagle

Country flag
Happy birthday to DFI.. Congratulations to all mods, technical stuffs & members of the forum...

Pintu

I was there / a little baby trembling in fear / Now can I swear / that I have grown bigger / Like a tree taller and stronger / in two years / with the care all of you members.

Happy Birthday to Defence Forum of India, in its 2nd Birthday, yes we have seen ups and downs and the loss of dear ones like rock , but especially the tireless work from the Admins , and the Team and especially the all the posters it now really like ' a tree taller and stronger' .

Long Live DFI.

Cheers!!!

chex3009

Country flag
The only way the DFI is gonna go, and thats UP.

Congratulations to all the DFI admins, mods, technical support staff, members.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers...!!!

Rage

DFI TEAM
Congratulations to DFI! It's been a long ride, and the credit goes to you, our beloved Admins and mods. It goes to you, our technical team. It goes to you, our Defencevideos staff & moderators. It goes to you, our Defense Professionals. But above all, it goes to you, our posters. Keep 'em coming.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I Wish DFI grow bigger and Brighter by every day..

Congratulations to DFI!!

Country flag
Congratulations to everyone who have made DFI the success it is today, from Administrators,Mods,technical staff and members who worked hard to make this possible. When I first joined in February 2009 it was an empty slate there were very few members and threads we use to spend most of the day in the shoutbox but I knew this forum was going to much greater heights because I saw the dedication of all the founding members who had the vision to make this possible. This is just the beginning we will be reaching even greater heights.

sandeepdg

Congratulations to all members of DFI ! Hope we continue to grow like this and reach even greater heights.

neo29

Congrats to DFI and all is members for a splendid job.

Zaki

Country flag
congrats DFI

so glad to hear that :)

and best of Luck

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles