DFI theme

hungo

Hi,
Is there anyway to make the DFI website less browser intensive.The site seems to be very bulky and a few times caused my browser to crash.And takes more time to load than any other forum.
Possibly a theme without many of the add-ons?

SHASH2K2

hungo I dont think the problem is so bad. I rarely have problem with this webpage. May be your Internet speed is slow or computer speed is less.

hungo

Lol my internet is 1mbps and i just formated my PC a few days ago a dual core E5400.Just saying it seems very bulky and i am hoping there is a different theme to make it work more faster on my PC.Just guessing though maybe RAM.

Don't get me wrong even the website of a certain Pak forum is slower on my PC these days too.:p

SHASH2K2

There could be some network connectivity Issues from time to time but this page opens fine for me. when it opens it opens pretty fast. Try a diffrent browser and check .Anyways AV sir was looking for you in shoutbox. He is best person in this regard.

A.V.

Ok we know very well the site is slower compared to other sites but when you get features as many as we provide its bound to take some time.

1. hungo i will tell you why its a bit slow its because we use vbulletin vb4 suite the biggest and extensive software which no other defence forum uses, many defence forums have recent upgraded to vb4 but none of them use the vb4 suite software .

2. more than the features we use a very extensive security apparatus thats why its takes time to load the whole dfi founding team placed the security right at the top thats why we spend a fortune on the security.

3. later when we upgrade to vb4.1 by october will install skin choices for all members we had skin choices before in 3.8 version will have for 4.1 also

hungo

Oh Thanks for the info AV.It's no problem though just a thought i had.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles