DFI - Star & Respected members.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I dont know why, DFI keeps giving me these honors! First supermod and Now DFI Star. Oh, well It maybe because I cant hold two titles that they made my Double ID (Sabir) a DFI Star. Oh Well, Congrats to Me!!!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I dont know why, DFI keeps giving me these honors! First supermod and Now DFI Star. Oh, well It maybe because I cant hold two titles that they made my Double ID (Sabir) a DFI Star. Oh Well, Congrats to Me!!!
oh man for a second i was like what the "F" happed to you know, ah there you go yet again. now man you need to tell us all your dupe accounts on the forum so that we do away with all of them, one for sure is sabir. :D

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Get rid of Ahmed as I am the original.....Do we need a banner who has not banned anyone in a whole week.....Do we need a lion that can bite....or a gun that doesn't fire....I think Ahmed is thinking of voluntary retirement....So eventually I will be the one and only....

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Okay, folks, I wont ruin this thread, but Just wanted to make an announcement, I suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder. So with the blessing of DFI, I am allowed a maximum of 7 Multiple IDs :) Which are those IDs? Well keep Guessing! :D

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Okay, folks, I wont ruin this thread, but Just wanted to make an announcement, I suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder. So with the blessing of DFI, I am allowed a maximum of 7 Multiple IDs :) Which are those IDs? Well keep Guessing! :D
very easy...shy angel (u send photos of a couple to members to misguide them), Yang, Roma,Waleed,hemlata,mita and neha....

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Sabir, you r the man !! Congratulations. Eagerly waiting for your next cartoon.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congrats Sabir. A well deserved promo.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
yusufji welcome back mate

bhramos

Country flag
Well now its me a Respected Member.
Thanks to DFI Team.

ppgj

brahmos, congradulations to both you and dark sorrow.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Recently i was made a Respected Member. I wish to know how it is decided to promote a member(is it by vote or some other means) and also what are other ranks.

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
congrats to all dfi stars and respected numbers

A.V.

congrats brahmos ,DS for your respected status the criteria is that DFI TEAM keeps following the members over a period of time and depending on the contribution they are promoted
details on promotion are mentioned by me in the announcement section.
some members who are very rare yet deserve the status are also promoted Eg. venon he is very rare but a quality poster

so guys we keep a watch on every member and track them right from their first day on DFI
congrats and hope more promotions coming soon

Pintu

Congratulation Dark Sorrow and Brahmos, you friends really deserve this. Great going :)

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles