DFI - Star & Respected members.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Ajay welcome to elite ( barring The Mod And admin team :D ) its grate to have you here

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again...who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. --Theodore Roosevelt

The way we respond to criticism pretty much depends on the way we respond to praise. If praise humbles us, then criticism will build us up. But if praise inflates us, then criticism will crush us; and both responses lead to our defeat. --Warren W. Wiersbe

Good job guys...............keep it up.

Pintu

Congratulation Ajay, my dear friend you really deserve this. :)

Regards

A.V.

Announcement

some modifications to be made on the star group

as its evident the we have a star member category on dfi we reserve this category for highly efficient and heavy contributors who are followed over a period of time for their quality posting on DFI
we have divided the star group to comprise many subcategory-
DFI TEAM
MILITARY MEDICS
DFI TECHNOCRATS
DFI AMBASSADORS
DFI ANALYSTS

each member of the star group is highly efficient in their own way and help to direct forum discussions and take the lead in maintaining quality on the forum
in that effect we are announcing that at any given time we will have a rough of 20 star members who would be the face of the forum
1.the stars will be chosen by recommendations by the existing stars ,management and respected members
2. once a star is chosen a title with additional add on will be provided
3. stars will have a default time of 5 months after which they willl be retained/promoted to higher status or demoted to senior member status depending on their contribution in maintaining quality discussions
4.expect all dfi members to treat the stars with respect and also sought their help in matters deemed fit [ if somebody needs help in understanding or interpreting technical information relating to weapon systems plese contact the technocrat stars p2prada and satish for help they will help you in their own way]
5. by making the star members rotational every dfi member gets a chance to be promoted to star status if you have it in you.

a DFI respected member category is created under the registered member category with add on features these are reserved for steady, posters
rested member status is 1 st step towards the star status

remember all status are nationality blind

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Congrats Pintu dear!!! u deserve it !!!

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
our newest member joining the fold of the stars is sabir. very many congratulations mate. our resident cartoonist who has some fabulous sense of humor and someone who comes up with excellent threads on social issues.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Congratulations Sabir. Welcome to the DFI star team.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
LOL...I m dying for making new cartoons...ideas are hammering me inside my skull...only somehow can run away from office tour and be at home.......

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Congratulations Sabir , Welcome to the Star club.

A.V.

congrats sabir and youngindian too for your respected status

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Congratulations WHY I . Welcome to the Respected club

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
congrats sabir.......................

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
sabir bro welcone to the team pls PM me with your suggetions for the Buzz

Pintu

Congratulation Sabir, Welcome to DFI Star Team also to become DFI Team , you really deserve this. Congratulation to F-14 also , for his elevation into DFI Team. You are both assets and hope your creativity will enhance stature of the Forum.

Warm Regards

Pintu

Congratulation Young Indian , my young friend for your promotion to respected member status , you really deserve this.

Regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles