DFI - Star & Respected members.

Country flag
Congratulations Qsaark,Satish and p2prada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Congrats Qsaark brother. We must appreciate your true love for your country and the way you put forward the real issue keeping zingoism aside...(and even risking to be termed as traitor). May peace be upon your motherland and it emerges the way you dream for it.

A.V.

while we congratulate qsaark lets also welcome satish and p2prada to the group of the star members they will have additional titles as the DFI technocrat considering their vast knowedge and understanding of technical matters

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Congratulations Satish, P2Prada and Qsaark and welcome to the DFI stars family.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
congrats to both Satish and prada

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Congrats Satish...Congrats P2Prada

qsaark

please join in congratulating and welcoming our newest entrants to the DFI star family -

Qsaark. he has come across as a breeze of fresh air who has given an all together new dimension to how the relations between india and pakistan can and should be.

we have our aviation man SATISH joining the family, you want to clarify anything on aviation, be sure to knock his doors, and he will surely have some knowledgeable replies for you.

p2prada, one of the finest around and his trademark, well he is a master of all, and a jem to have for the forum.

an honor for us to host all 3 of our highly intellectual members.
Wow, I am a star member! DFI team and members, thank you very much for the honor you gave me.

Thank you very much.

Saitsh and p2prada, heartiest congratulations.

Pintu

Heartiest Congratulation to Satish, qsaark, p2prada for being DFI Star :) , as Riteshji mentioned , they all deserve it .

As I can say, echoing riteshji ,

qsaark came as pleasant breeze with a new dimension, and I must that he enlightened me with hitherto unknown mindset of modern Pakistani youth, and I must say even have not I come across qsaark , I would remain dark forever, also he is the fastest to earn the status , and are really a jewel in the crown in the forum.

SATISH, an old friend of mine from other forum, he has the knowledge about the aviation also in marine , he really deserve this.

p2prada, he is also an old friend of mine from the other forum , and I have enjoyed discussion with him, he has the vast knowledge on computer science , military engineering from avaition to marine and to ballistic missiles to nuclear warheads , as riteshji , rightly said , he is really master of all. He deserves it.

Congratulation to qsaark, SATISH, p2prada for achieving the star status, you are really jewel.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
welcome to the Family guys qsaark congrats may you reach even more grater Hights in you Fourming Life

Regards

F-14

ppgj

hearty congrats to all stars and i look forward to their worthy wars (debates) on the forum.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Congrtulations Qsaark,Sathish and P2P.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Congrats Qsaark, P2Prada, and Satish!

Truly a well deserved addition to the star team!!! Satish has taught me much about Aviation, P2Prada, is a known and respected poster around here, nothing more to say!

Qsaark, Well I dont think there has been any other poster with So much of "Thanks" to his/her credit! As Rohit pointed out the other day, Qsaark holds the Highest Post 2 Thanks Ratio :D This says it all!!

StealthSniper

Congrats Qsaark, P2Prada, Satish, Daredevil, Antimony and known_Unknown and if I missed anyone congratulations to you.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Congrats Qsaark, P2Prada, Satish,

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
please join in welcoming our newest DFI star member, ajay_ijn. a richly deserved status for the vast knowledge he holds on varied subjects, a good debater who tries to dig into unchartered territories, at least on the forum. a true asset to have in the fold.

thanks but what does this mean Pintu?
Ajay,

we at DFI have an inclusive approach to run the affairs of the forum where our members along with the mod team play a very vital role in giving a direction to the forum. a star member in coming days will do a role play, where he will guide the discussions to a logical point, make sure the threads do not get derailed purely based on arguments, play a role of a mentor and a guide to a lot of newbies joining us, work very closely with the mod team on various other aspects which are directly or indirectly related to the running of the affairs of the forum which will be divulged in coming days to all.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
congrats ajay_ijn

Global Defence

New threads

Articles