DFI Social Networking Initiative

Discussion in 'Defence & Strategic Issues' started by A.V., Apr 19, 2010.

1. A.V.

A.V. New Member

members of DFI as we all know DFI has been active on many social networking channels before but we have recently revamped all our system with new locations and activities suggest you join in .you can do so by the forum side bar or the homepage side bar click on the relevant links it takes you directly to the page you are looking for

WHY Do We Need It ?

Aim of the facebook or twitter page is not to talk about DFI we do that on forums and shoutbox it about how we can make a friendly group amongst yourselves linked by a common platform DFI permissions are on for all members to post and upload on the group anything that you may want to share will all here. we have taken this group beyond just a forum world but an active interactive group of social and personal life and happenings.The twitter and facebook pages are already in and working many have joined in see you soon too

The Youtube Channel

the Youtube channel is Start soon , youtube has a wider reach and appeal in the field of defence we will be uploading pictures and videos on that aimed at keeping people informed and projecting the happenings in the field of defence
    for the youtube channel we are looking for new CHANNEL ADMINS who will be responsible for uploading and maintaining the contents its an effort on the part of DFI to make an independent publishing and content portal we have started it in a small way with the DFI website and the youtube channel in future will take it on a larger scale and beyond a wider reach

So provide any suggestions or help if you are interested to be a part of dfi management :)

Blitz and hit&run like this.
  3. BunBunCake

BunBunCake Regular Member

I will work on a small ad for DFI
    (using images, and music from other sources) but that's all i could to do in the amount of time i have.

I'll post it here once I'm done =)

4. A.V.

A.V. New Member

thanks raja that would be great ....

5. A.V.

A.V. New Member

The DFI you tube channel is up and running do check out and subscribe its linked to the DFI facebook and twitter accounts too dont miss the good videos that we are uploading also if you have some great personal vid that you want to upload do let us know
    A youtube weekly Indian Defence report will be uploaded members willing to take initiative contact via PM

ahmedsid and Singh like this.
  6. bengalraider

bengalraider DFI Technocrat Stars and Ambassadors

in a fast food joint next to the imperial shipyard
    please can we have a link to the channel i couldn't find it!

7. ahmedsid

ahmedsid Top Gun Senior Member

The Links to the Social Networking Initiatives can be found on the Right Hand Side, on the Forum Main Page. Just scroll down and you all will see the Youtube Logo alongwith the others. Here is the link though :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/DefenceForumIndia

bengalraider likes this.
  8. prajapati

prajapati Regular Member

great work i have some good military video collection will give for uploading

ahmedsid likes this.
  9. ahmedsid

ahmedsid Top Gun Senior Member

Awesome job, we will await that. In the meantimes, others too who want to do the same should contact AV :) God Speed

10. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Signed up on FB today. Great initiative by the Admin and Mods.

ahmedsid likes this.
  11. A.V.

A.V. New Member

Facebook like button added to every new thread if you like the thread press the like button its a cross platform/bridge/fconnect feature much advanced that Thanks button we had before try it out on this thread on first post

12. Blitz

Blitz Founding Member

no orkut community yet ? the like button is nice how about more features like this

A.V. likes this.
  13. DaRk WaVe

DaRk WaVe Regular Member

I am there :) ..........