DFI New York meet?

trackwhack

I know Lethalforce is from NY and Karthic Sri is possibly somewhere around here too. Ewald mentioned that he is somewhere near NY for a few weeks. Is there anyone else from around the tristate area? My girlfriend has a Bharatanatyam performance scheduled on the 22nd of April sometime after 5PM in Flushing, Queens. Here is the invite to anyone interested. I though we could do a mini DFI meet and get some beer later on.

Cheers,
TW

trackwhack

If this meet happens, by the time the beers are done I would be in a fist fight with Karthic and Ewald with LF looking on and calling for the cops.

@Messiah :), no one wins that game my friend. One can only say well played in the end, no one wins.

trackwhack

ace009 is in New England, if you are reading this and are in a mood for a short drive please let us know :)

H.A.

will this be the first international meet of DFI?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
This would be an important opportunity. I am going to investigate the ferry schedule from Atlantic Highlands to NYC & I guess it's the LIRR from there?

trackwhack

This would be an important opportunity. I am going to investigate the ferry schedule from Atlantic Highlands to NYC & I guess it's the LIRR from there?
Yes it is. You will have to take the Ferry buses to Penn Station to access LIRR/MTA

H.A.

Members in Bangalore have been meeting for a while now and Delhi too if I
remember correctly?
Sir i was talking about an international meet....i know about the Banglore and Delhi meet.

Is this going to be the first International meet?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Wow is this near the FLushing Valllabha ganpathi temple ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles