DFI need modernisation!

DFI_COAS

Dear mods and all members, Most of Indian netizens are unaware about this forum. You guys do not have to spend any money on adverts. Just mail the admins of fb accounts like Frustrated Indian and all those nationalist Indian fb pages and twitter accounts. We surely can take this forum into a phenomenal stuff which drives the national narrative on defence and security. Afterall we have the second highest internet population.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome :)

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Dear mods and all members, Most of Indian netizens are unaware about this forum. You guys do not have to spend any money on adverts. Just mail the admins of fb accounts like Frustrated Indian and all those nationalist Indian fb pages and twitter accounts. We surely can take this forum into a phenomenal stuff which drives the national narrative on defence and security. Afterall we have the second highest internet population.

Easier said than done. It is about money honey!!

DFI_COAS

I can understand.
I just want some more sections for different countries in country watch.
Anyway, whatever be happen,
I will try to get more members from some other countries here.

We just need to contact all those admins of indian nationalist social media handles. They'll send us hundreds of keyboard warriors :) I did this and they posted about this forum on their pages but problem is that those pages are in my local language :(

Nuvneet Kundu

If you start quoting more and more posts from this forum on those Facebook pages along with links, it will lead to more people coming over here out of curiosity.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
But for this, we'll need to control our anger/language specially in religious threads, rather than calling something "religion of peace" , "desert camel fukcing shit" or anything like that we'll have to behave like a civilized forum members talking basically on evidence and facts, gross generalization must be avoided, otherwise defame/legal consequences may occur !!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
But for this, we'll need to control our anger/language specially in religious threads, rather than calling something "religion of peace" , "desert camel fukcing shit" or anything like that we'll have to behave like a civilized forum members talking basically on evidence and facts, gross generalization must be avoided, otherwise defame/legal consequences may occur !!
Exactly man.
@Nuvneet Kundu may take interest in this.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We just need to contact all those admins of indian nationalist social media handles. They'll send us hundreds of keyboard warriors :) I did this and they posted about this forum on their pages but problem is that those pages are in my local language :(
Not only that.
Foreign members are must.
I don't want DFI to end up like that British Forum ARRSE with only British living in artificial world.
We need foreign members.
We have obviously,

Many Indians(obvious)
Substantial and Active Chinese
Ikka dukka pakis
(Sabtoh badhiya apna @Zarvan :D)
A Swedish (now inactive)
A Brazilian
An Italian Member who has become inactive from sometimes.
And Americans a Brits are inactive.

A chauhan

Country flag
Exactly man.
Law is really strict if taken literally, no one would like to be booked for just liking a post which has such remarks. I know that anti-Hindu people are anti-humanity as well but won't say so with my own mouth, you know what I mean.

Nuvneet Kundu

Exactly man.
If I make vague references to a desert cult with a pedophile leader, which group is going to come forward and admit that it's a reference about them? :pound:

Clash of political ideologies is an abstract concept and if you take everything legally then you will sit at home and play videogames while Taquiya is going on outside. If you aren't offended enough to risk typing out a post on the internet then I doubt if you can contribute anything to the ideology. You want us to talk about cakes and ice-creams when people are shouting "we will break India" in JNU?

Abrahamics give many lectures on Indian soli claiming that Hinduism is a false religion, in fact, he has gone ahead to imply that it isn't even a religion and that is how they urge people to convert to an Abrahamic faith. Who arrested them?

Leading media persons call us 'Hindu Taliban' and 'Hindu Terrorists', who arrested them?

Your suggestion of self-censoring is like unilateral nuclear disarmament in front of an enemy who still holds all his cards close to the chest. I gave one simple suggestion to ban false theories like AIT, which have been conclusive disproved by scholar historians, woh toh ban nahi kar paye, genius, agnostic Indian and many other people keep spewing shit, unko toh ban nahi kar paye, but you have taken special efforts to urge me to censor myself. Yeh kaisa suggestion hai bha?

A chauhan

Country flag
If I make vague references to a desert cult with a pedophile leader, which group is going to come forward and admit that it's a reference about them? :pound:

Clash of political ideologies is an abstract concept and if you take everything legally then you will sit at home and play videogames while Taquiya is going on outside. If you aren't offended enough to risk typing out a post on the internet then I doubt if you can contribute anything to the ideology. You want us to talk about cakes and ice-creams when people are shouting "we will break India" in JNU?

Abrahamics give many lectures on Indian soli claiming that Hinduism is a false religion, in fact, he has gone ahead to imply that it isn't even a religion and that is how they urge people to convert to an Abrahamic faith. Who arrested them?

Leading media persons call us 'Hindu Taliban' and 'Hindu Terrorists', who arrested them?

Your suggestion of self-censoring is like unilateral nuclear disarmament in front of an enemy who still holds all his cards close to the chest. I gave one simple suggestion to ban false theories like AIT, which have been conclusive disproved by scholar historians, woh toh ban nahi kar paye, genius, agnostic Indian and many other people keep spewing shit, unko toh ban nahi kar paye, but you have taken special efforts to urge me to censor myself. Yeh kaisa suggestion hai bha?
Not against what you are saying, but to win a war we need a life, Hindus are passive and usually avoid confrontation with leftist & Abrahmic extremist scumbags, so no arrests, on the other hand Abrahmics/leftists are pro active . Why take risks ? we can expose anti-India/anti-Hindus with civil ways too, remember "Jab kismat kharab ho to ek galati doosara mauka nahi deti".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles