DFI members that you follow the most?

Zebra

Country flag
Hello Guys,

A very simple and straightforward question.......to all DFI friends. :thumb:

Which DFI members you like to follow the most?

No need to say why, if you say so then most welcome.

But please try not to count Team DFI members here. :hail:

BCZ, they are members of the management team. :p

At the end we might end up like everyone start writing their names, so please try to avoid these situation. :scared2:

Specially for Team DFI, :thumb:

Please post the forum members name which you like to follow the most.

It will give us some idea that who are those members which even the Team DFI actually like to follow. :namaste:

Thank you so much.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I don't follow anyone. But I enjoy reading posts by p2prada, nrj, pmaitra, civfanatic, Daredevil, Lurkerbaba, The Messiah, Energon and thakur_ritesh. Mostly because they have mature, well developed ideas, good knowledge and views similar to my own. :)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Energon - beautiful posts. Veuve Clicquot Champagne

Known Unknown - mostly because I think he tries to act like a provocateur. Jager bomb

Rage - Great polemicist, and a bit acerbic like all great polemicist. Like a shot of Patron Tequila.

Thakur_ritesh - Amazing posts, very well put together. Guinness Beer.

Daredevil - calls out BS, takes no prisoners. Honest blended scotch aka Jonnie Walker Double Black.

Yusuf - One of the most passionate and grounded guys around. Old dependable Teacher's.

Lurkerbaba - He has great knowledge but doesn't go as hard as he can and should. Sambuca.

Virendra - His pedigree, conduct and knowledge are easily seen in his posts. Courvoisier

Civfanatic - He knows his stuff, the expertise shines through and always refreshing. Gordon's Gin and Tonic.

Sob - Great combination of knowledge distilled by experience. Talisker, single malt

Ray sir - You discover something new, and complex everytime you read his posts. Always a pleasure to read them. JW Blue Label.

Pmaitra - Isn't afraid to call a spade a spade, can hold his own against anyone and he knows his stuff like the back of his hand. The kind of person whom you are proud to see representing your nation abroad. Stolichanya Vodka in winter.

Lethalforce - One of the most fun poster around, easy going and passionate. Like a limoncello on a hot summer day.

Nrj - I have almost never disagreed with any of his posts, and the strength of his punches is inversely proportional to the size of his posts. Grappa.

Sridhar - Behind the scenes guy. Overseer, who doesn't want the spotlight. Kingfisher beer on a hot summer afternoon.

I am missing a lot of names here, will update this as and when I remember them.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
just as singh-ji above i too dont really "follow" Anyone and for sure i form my views on my own and almost never read posts other than the first leader article and the handful above what i am about to post

as for those who write well - there are very many to mention - i shall say almost all of you write very , very well and i've learned a pretty fair amount being on here !!

.... also , im not so concerned about the style of writing or "journalistic" ability and prose and all that , but rather the content of their post and more importantly the originality of ideas ( not re-hashing what some article says) and the new dimension they might have added to defence solutions

so my "favourites" are ...........( tadaaaaaaaaaaa !! ..........drum roll .....) - - LethalForce, Kunal Biswas:- i seem to agree most with and hold very similar views to them.

Last edited:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
First ......Kunal's Pictures and his views about INS Vikky

p2prada" His way of answer for some questions..

Apollyn...For his conspiracy eye

And Casper your view on Iran Nuke warhead

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I enjoy reading many of the posters here. A few come to mind right now :
mayfair - always bold, aggressive and very clear to read.
sayareakd - his consistency and controversy free run here is commendable and also the knowledge of defense matter.
tshering - another poster with plenty of courage and arguments
Kunal - For the no non-sense defense stuff. A very well oriented poster.
pmaitra - extremely knowledgeable and a good debater.
Messiah - The way he makes his point in one liners is superb and a rare quality.
LurkerBaba - My go-to guy actually. Expert of how things work in the forum world.
Singh - He has this unique ability to spark up any thread's debate to the next level and I know where there's going to be hot activity :D
civfanatic - Always look up to his posts on my favorite topics like history.
KarthicSri/KS - A good debater. He handles his and other arguments cohesively, which I like as a good contribution to any discussion.
Yusuf - for learning how to stay patient and ..... for important announcements :D

Regards,
Virendra

Hari Sud

Country flag
I also enjoy some times the so called Chinese posters. They seem to know the Indian army better.

But my question is that how to tell the difference between a Chinese poster or a Pakistani poster or for that reason Western poster.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
I Enjoy Kunal Biswas all defence related Post and BlackWater Pakki News, All time bajao Pakkiyoki

and other Members of DFI , Thank You Everybody for sharing useful Links and information about current defence System

Jai hind

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
A2Rep
P2P

Rage. (where you were ?)
Civc...

KS
YB (on nuclear Issues).
KB

Agonist Muslim.

not including military pro they all are good.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
If I see the last post in a thread is by one of these members, I will usually have a look. There would be more, but some others I would include have not posted for a long time.

Kunal Biswas

p2prada

nrj

Daredevil

Singh

pmaitra

Virendra

Ray

Bangalorean

LETHALFORCE

Tolaha

SajeevJino

Damian

Shaitan

Yusuf

Illusive

sayareakd

indian_sukhoi

bhramos

Tronic

Rage

sob

And yes, I must include asianobserve in spite of his lamentable politics.

I'm sure I have left somebody out.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I Enjoy Kunal Biswas all defence related Post and BlackWater Pakki News, All time bajao Pakkiyoki

and other Members of DFI , Thank You Everybody for sharing useful Links and information about current defence System

Jai hind
I like Blackwater for his humour.... even the black humour!

WG Ewald for the US views!

But I like all who post because that is the raison d'etre for this forum!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles