• sohamsri

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • youngindian

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vikramaditya

Country flag
my vote to sohamsri because its on my friends list so more priority to sohamsri.
Well any one wins i will be as happy as for anyone else..

ahmedsid

Top Gun
People voting for Friends should know that, they shouldnt do so in the Real Elections in India or anywhere else. Vote for Quality, and Vote for someone you feel is doing a good Job. For me it was hard, Because I know Rohit ,Soham and the Others, and all are good, but Soham is an old member here and I have seen him grow into one of the most mature poster around, hence voted for Him.

I suggest you all forget friendship/foe-ship and Vote for someone you truly can depend to post Knowledgeable threads and Posts.

Pintu

It is great that the Defence Forum of India is going to elect the efficient person who will help the forum to be enriched as sugar in the bowl of milk enrich the milk itself, as in the previous month one of our respected member Enlightened Monk has the honour to be elected our first Member of Month , and enriched the forum with his contribution for the past two months , and though the trend is going clear and we are really grateful to the Defence Forum of India that helps us to test again the power of democracy , but at the same time I am little disheartened to see that we have already achieved the milestone of holding over 1100 members, but only 68 members used the voting right, I therefore request all the respected members to elect their choice as a single vote is important for the betterment of our beloved forum. As only 12 Hrs. left for election process, I appeal every respected members who till not took part in the election process , please vote saning religion, caste , nationality.

As I form my heart do believe who ever become the winner ultimately the Defence Forum of India wins, with wishing best of luck to all the nominees,

Long Live Defence Forum of India!

Best Regards

Pintu

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
It is great that the Defence Forum of India is going to elect the efficient person who will help the forum to be enriched as sugar in the bowl of milk enrich the milk itself
What an entrancing description you give ! :D

Come on people ! Vote !

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Rohit congratulation on being elected the Member of the September 2009. (APPLAUSE)
In a contest as long and difficult as this campaign has been, Rohit's success alone commands my respect for his ability and perseverance.

We never hide from history. We make history.

Rohit after 6 Beers:)

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Let me break Rohit's claim. He said only he among the contenders hold a superlative degree.

I asked , "How ? "

His reply ," I am the stupidest among the lot"

Congratulation Rohit......

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Congrats to the new MotM.
Well done Rohit.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congratulations rohit on being the Member of September - 2009.

with this contest we have set a new record of 68votes casted and an overwhelming 51.47% of the total votes cast were in favor of of our MotM, which speaks volumes about the popularity of the candidate and efficiency with which he and his team ran the campaign.

with this rohit, along with EM enroll themselves to be the nominees for the DFI Member of the Year, the winner of which will get to be a section moderator of one of the forums of DFI.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Congrats Rohit, Its the G Man All the way!!!!!!!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Congrats Rohit. Admins, where is the pink color now?.:D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The Change of color for monk was pretty quick.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
I wish to thank everybody who voted for me in the poll.I would like to thank .Void ,Nsg,Peace,Arjak,IBRIS,xebex, Rage,blackgoat,IBM, as well as thank all the members whose voted for me and whose names i don't know and without whose mass support i might not have won.(They're probably scared after all those death threats).

Even more importantly i want to thank every one i ran against for being such good sports, and i want to thank all members that voted regardless of whom they voted for.I hope as Pintu pointed out that during next elections we get to see even more members voting.

Regards
Rohit:)

btw:
:D:D:D
Sorry coudn't resist:D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles