• sohamsri

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • youngindian

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Here its seems elections in which people are voting for thier friends not on their contributions to this forum .

Just guessing who can vote me , but any ways thanks ..

I can never reach to any position in this forum because i raise those issues which sucks everyone alot
mate,

please point out stuff you would like to do for the forum if you are elected as a MotM.

that will help people understand you better, and will generate interest in them about you and they will cast a vote for you. yes there are some who will only and only vote for their friends, so be it but i am sure if you highlight the stuff you intend to do and if people like what you say, they will most certainly vote for you. mind you members have the option to change their votes if they so feel, and the trends that we are seeing are in no way final.

a perfect point in case was the election of Enlightened Monk as our DFI Member of July, 2009. when the election process started he was no where in reckoning and that kept happening for a good 4 days into election process but in the end he emerged from the ashes to be the MotM, so cheer up and get your campaign going.

cheers!

DFI members had lagged far behind the voting rates in the most respected member 1.44(ROHIT) in democratic Scholars, Journalists, and politicians have expressed concern over the failure of the opposition of 1.44(ROHIT) to be voted as the star. This concern has increased with the opposition sohamsri or using his high friendly position members to act against 1.44(rohit). While 68% of polls had already declared ROHIT as a winner.
[mod]IBRIS

do not get into a negative campaign, and do not alter facts as they stand. this goes as a warning.[/mod]

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Elections at the core of the free political system. They are the way we choose our leaders, sources of the top notch legitimacy, and a means by which members try to influence public opinion. And for the most New members, voting 1.44(Rohit) is the only form of moving our anticipation of prosparity forward.
DFI members had lagged far behind the voting rates in the most respected member 1.44(ROHIT) in democratic Scholars, Journalists, and politicians have expressed concern over the failure of the opposition of 1.44(ROHIT) to be voted as the star. This concern has increased with the opposition sohamsri or using his high friendly position members to act against 1.44(rohit). While 68% of polls had already declared ROHIT as a winner.
If you are so obsessed with campaigning, Wren and Martin might be of some help.:wink:
This poll is for MotM, not Stars. I'm already blue.

This concern has increased with the opposition sohamsri or using his high friendly position members to act against 1.44
Whats that supposed to mean ?

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Thanks to everyone who's voted for me especially IBRIS who did some late night(IST) campaigning Lol:p

On a serious note this election stuff i on par with DFi Buzz in showing the ingenuity of the DFI staff rarely do we get to see such a charged atmosphere and thank you for putting someone soo lazy(me) in the middle of it:D

Thanks and Regards
Rohit

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
I see accusations flying thick and fast here....

May I be the Election Commission ??? :D

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I never meant to rig it or change facts. I only wanted to share my opinion with others about how i feel about this major development.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
[mod] Okay Now, Any Further Allegations or misconceived notions about the Election being Rigged, then be ready to face the Music. Dont try to sensationalize everything to gain attention, An Advice it is. [/mod]

ppgj

For me it was a toss up between Soham and P2P, both mature, level headed posters (not saying the otyhers aren't:D).

Finally I saw that P2P endorsed Soham, who went out and spelt out his agenda.

So its Soham for me.
Antimony,you stole my words to the T.
me too to soham.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Guys, you can rest assured that we don't play favorites here.

Everyone has equal opportunity here, the forum is really unbiased and is only interested in quality debate and quality members.

This excellent initiative by Ritesh and Yusuf is to generate excitement among members and has been successful beyond expectations.

Let's not spoil the fun by making needless accusations. This needs to be taken in the spirit it was intended.

I-G

Tihar Jail
Banned
I havnt voted for anyone as i dont know much about any contenders . I will not give my vote to myself , its enough for me that i m in this list .

johnee

Congrats Rohit and to all other nominees as well. Getting nominated is also an achivement.
Congrats all and Rohit have a great time as the MoM of DFI. :D

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
[mod]the contest is still on going.

the closing date and time of the contest are:

11th Sep, 2009 at 09:38 AM - indian standard time (ist = +5:30hrs gmt)[/mod]

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles