Votes: 19 28.8%
  • youngindian

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
VOTE changed hands:

we have had our first vote which has changed hands, vote was previously casted for sohamsri, but has been moved to p2prada. i am not disclosing the name of the member doing the same, if he so feels he can announce it himself.

with the change in the vote, tally now stands as (10:42AM - IST):

Total Votes cast:27
1.44 - 7, I-G - 2, p2prada - 5, SATISH - 3, sohamsri - 9, youngindian - 1.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
No big secret about it. I changed hands. I meant to vote for Prada but accidentally clicked my name to see the present status for the votes.

So Prada, My vote goes to you !

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Thanks .Void ,Nsg,Peace,Arjak,IBRIS, and the one person who's been helping me and whose name i will not say without permission and all those other who voted for me:)

I'm right now quoting the terminator election poster soham:p

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Thanks .Void ,Nsg,Peace,Arjak,IBRIS, and the one person who's been helping me and whose name i will not say without permission and all those other who voted for me:)

I'm right now quoting the terminator election poster soham:p
shhhhhhh. Its supposed to be a secret! Soham should never know that I voted for him, but I am campaigning against him and spreading rumours!!!!! :D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Just wondering...since I can't think of any, what rumours could you possibly spread ?

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Just wondering...since I can't think of any, what rumours could you possibly spread ?
That you plan to attempt a coup and topple the Admins, and Ban .void! ;) Look it worked as even he voted for Rohit! LOL ;) Kidding bro, May the best man Win!!!! :)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
You can spread the rumour (may be its a fact) that rohit is a g-mullah. I'm sure many of people here know what 'g' stands for. :D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
You can spread the rumour (may be its a fact) that rohit is a g-mullah. I'm sure many of people here know what 'g' stands for. :D
Nah... I'm too lazy to make all that effort. :D

A.V.

ahmed .void cannot be banned his acoount is made in such a way nobody can ban him, because till the dfi database is there .void and few others cannot be removed from the database

ahmedsid

Top Gun
ahmed .void cannot be banned his acoount is made in such a way nobody can ban him, because till the dfi database is there .void and few others cannot be removed from the database
hehehe i know av!

A.V.

great my vote goes to hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................... me
oops i cannot be a member of the month at all....very bad

A.V.

[mod] warning warning whats going on the votes are supposed to be secretive [/mod]

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
well I think I am no competition to the guys who are above me....so i think people will vote for the best...

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
well I think I am no competition to the guys who are above me....so i think people will vote for the best...
Never think that way, my friend.
There is still time. Maybe you can pull off an EM-style coup !:D

I hate competing against pals.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Maybe thats why he has got so many votes !! :D

Didn't know we had so many on board....... :rofl:

Dont mind guys, just kidding. May the best man win, if not this time, then definitely the next. :113:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Guy i am having a feeling that the voting for an indvidual is done on regard of friendship and not with regard to workmanship. It this is true then i request members to be rational and neutral while voting.
I request members not to disclose the name of the person they voted for, as it takes away the fun and whole purpose of voting.
As for all the nomiees BEST OF LUCK. MAY THE BEST WIN.
I also request the mods/admin to give remove vote link or button.
By the way till when is the voting open.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Never think that way, my friend.
There is still time. Maybe you can pull off an EM-style coup !:D

I hate competing against pals.
U have always been a better poster than me mate...I am restricted to the defence tech and mainly Military aviation....I dont involve in the other sections....

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Guy i am having a feeling that the voting for an indvidual is done on regard of friendship and not with regard to workmanship. It this is true then i request members to be rational and neutral while voting.
I request members not to disclose the name of the person they voted for, as it takes away the fun and whole purpose of voting.
As for all the nomiees BEST OF LUCK. MAY THE BEST WIN.
I also request the mods/admin to give remove vote link or button.
By the way till when is the voting open.
Your signature is huge ! :S

Global Defence

New threads

Articles