• Pyromaniac

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Rage

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vijaytripoli

Thanks Vijay.... you're my man :D:D:D
ha ha ha . aap bhi chaplusi karna shru kar diya baki politicians ki tarah??:blum3::blum3::D:D:D:india:

lol , keep it up brother & Take DFI to the new heights so that i can well compete withe the other forums of the world !
chau

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
ha ha ha . aap bhi chaplusi karna shru kar diya baki politicians ki tarah??:blum3::blum3::D:D:D:india:

lol , keep it up brother & Take DFI to the new heights so that i can well compete withe the other forums of the world !
chau
hahahahaha... :D:D:D:D

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
MOD Notification:

Congratulations EnlightenedMonk

first vote to exchange hand.

vote previously casted for Pintu, now transfered to EM

the status with the change in the vote stands as:

total votes 31.
dd 7, em 7, johnee 6, pintu 7, pyro 1, rage 3.

PS: the PM, where the request was made for the change in the vote has been marked to EM, the member who wanted the change in his vote and to the staff members.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
EMs aggressive campaigning gets him one vote. Very good.

Pintu

To the all respected members and voters of Defence Forum of India, specialities of the respected Candidates:

The Nominees:

1. Daredevil : He is a scientist by profession , very witty and humorous, in the wrapper of humour the sword of truth and wisdom , this characteristic is aptly visible in each post of him with fine blend of knowledge. All his posts are unique in nature and in style he follows, and contributor of the most enjoyable jokes. A man with profound knowledge and ability of leadership.

2. Enlightened Monk : My young friend. He enlightens us every body with his profound knowledge and humour make us informed about knowledge. He made this forum more attractive by starting many threads which simply outstanding. He spares his time in shoutbox and always helps respected Moderators and Administrators with suggestions, to make this forum more beautiful. His style of campaign is very interesting and added a new dimension to this poll , and the new initiative brought, the change of votes , it simply gives the voters a second choice of the vote he / she had casted, and it also takes care of that he/she should not regret his/her decision for his / her first vote.

3. Johnee: I personally would prefer to call him as 'Young Turk' of the Defence Forum of India, his knowledge mixed with his rebellious mind, presented a distinct style of argument, and some of his posts are real jewel. Young blood is a necessity for smooth functioning of forum.

4. Pintu: Pintu can not tell about him, the respected members to decide.

5. Pyromaniac: He is a old friend , and his posts though limited in number, are assets in this forum, though he is away now, he is a very capable nominee of this election.

6. Rage: Rage is one of the most knowledgeable person sharing this forum with us, alongwith Johnee, Enlightened Monk, Daredevil, Pyromaniac, and many respected members and respected Think Tanks. One thing I can only say about him, his style of posts inspired many of us, and in my opinion he is guiding to grow this forum and gain popularity, the knowledge and wisdom are his sword to fight, an able person who is blessed with intellect is itself a asset to this forum and with a dominant power to lead this forum from front.

Dear, respected members, the nominees are in the fray, a request to all, sans all religion, nationality, please vote whom you wish to, please do not waste your precious vote. As I firmly believe who ever wins ultimately Defence Forum of India will win.

Long Live Defence Forum of India !

Warm Regards

Pintu

Pintu

Thanks and regards LF, I only spoke from my hearts. :)

Regards

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Pintu da, you have showered on me too much praise that I don't deserve. Thanks for the good words.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
I don't deserve so much praise Pintuda... you've written too many lines about me...

But, its ok... I'm not complaining... :D:D:D:D:D

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
My god thanks for the summary on the candidates Pintu,it really helped.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
a peek into the role to be played by MoM

congratulations nominees for coming thus far.

come tomorrow and we will have our first DFI member of the month. with this the winner will be an active part of a buddy group to be formed with yusuf where in yusuf will be the first contact point between the moderation team and the member of the month (mom).

mom will be given various opportunities to have his way in running the forum for the next one month which would effectively mean mom will be an authority within himself, all of which will be implemented in coordination and by approval of yusuf, the details of which will again be briefed by yusuf to the winner.

with this the winner will play a much bigger role than has so far experienced and played, where in the energies and thought process will be channelised in ways to add further value to the overall functioning of the forum.

next one month will be the play ground of the in coming mom, so enjoy the status of being the mom and have a good time. you have an interesting and a thought provoking one month ahead. cheers!

PS: the poll closes tonight at 12:03am/00:03hours IST (18:33GMT), so those of the members who have not voted so far, please make use of the opportunity by casting your valuable vote, and nominees this is your last chance to garner support so do not miss the opportunity.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Nah...
My vote would stay where it went. :)
Besides, what's the point ? You've got quite a fat lead anyway. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles