• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
^^
damn you Blackleaf

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
tainu bhul gaye ne yaar purane naveyan de gal lag ke.....yaaran da naam koi ne?

A.V.

cheers to all the nomited members
all of them are great contributers to DFI
also members be sure this is done every month so expect to see different names next time

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Since matters are heating ! Competition is close ! Here's another one of my personalized jokes dedicated to Daredevil and Johnee.

One day there Johnee was going in a Fiat Car at 45KMPH on a highway and enjoying his drive. Suddenly Daredevil came Booiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn in a Ferrari and peeped into the car and shouted at Johnee - "Kabhi honda chalaya kya?" and sped off, Johnee was surprised but he did not bother. After some time Daredevil came Booiiiinnnnnnnnnnn... in the opposite direction, peeped into the car and shouted again "kabhi Ferrari chalaya kya?" and sped off, this time Johnee was annoyed, since Daredevil was teasing about his driving.

After some time again Daredevil came back speeding and said the same thing peeping into the car. Johnee was about to say something but Daredevil goes off. This time the Johnee increased his speed but suddenly stopped as he found the Ferrari accidented and Daredevil looked injured. He got down and mocked at daredevil "Kyon daredevil, Kabhi Ferrari chalaye kya?" Daredevil said "Wohi to puch raha tha, Mein Brakes ko dhoond rahatha."

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
He got down and mocked at daredevil "Kyon daredevil, Kabhi Ferrari chalaye kya?" Daredevil said "Wohi to puch raha tha, Mein Brakes ko dhoond rahatha."
:rofl: :rofl:. Good one but can be improved. Since you made a joke on me and Johnee, I made a joke on you and johnee.

Here it goes.

Johnee and Soham were walking on a piece of land somewhere in a jungle. They were arguing about the tracks that were left behind in that place. Soham was arguing with Johnee that the tracks were foot tracks of Daredevil while Johnee was arguing that the tracks were of Pintu. They continue arguing about the tracks for 30 minutes just when a train comes and hit them.

Those were railway tracks :D. Adapted from a blonde joke.

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
:rofl: :rofl:. Good one but can be improved. Since you made a joke on me and Johnee, I made a joke on you and johnee.

Here it goes.

Johnee and Soham were walking on a piece of land somewhere in a jungle. They were arguing about the tracks that were left behind in that place. Soham was arguing with Johnee that the tracks were foot tracks of Daredevil while Johnee was arguing that the tracks were of Pintu. They continue arguing about the tracks for 30 minutes just when a train comes and hit them.

Those were railway tracks :D. Adapted from a blonde joke.
what a pj!!!.....soham's was better.....lolz

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Guys... Forget me not... im in the race too !!!

Am back in Mumbai after my Southern Sojourn of two weeks...

Am back to rock the house !!!

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
You missed the campaigning part em.....others did that with all effort!

EnlightenedMonk

Not bad though, I do have two votes... will start it in earnest now... how many people left to cast their votes ???

EnlightenedMonk

Alright guys, here's my campaign speech -

As you guys might have already known, was out on my Southern Trip to Bangalore and Madras for the past couple of weeks and came to know just now about the voting for MoM (July 2009)...

I am really sad that I couldnt campaign as hard and as long as the others could and have to join just at the fag end of things, but I'm sure that the regular members are all aware of my work, my twisted sense of humour and my sometimes-over-the-top antics...

At the outset, let me say that it is indeed a great honour for me to be considered alongwith Pintu, DD, Rage and all the others for this award... and I'm indeed humbled by this honour...

I believe that I may lack in quantity of posting, but I do make up in the quality and this honour will indeed be momentous for me if and when I get it...

I'm new to the defence forum world (just about 6 months old now) and being elevated to the level of Star gave me a lot of recognition and responsiblity and I'm indeed very interested in shoulder some more and share some beautiful moments with you guys at the forum...

But, most of all, I would look forward to working very hard for the betterment of this forum and this Award would indeed go a long way in doing that...

As a closing appeal, I'd like to request all of you to cast your votes and don't just let it go away because from this situation I do realise that each vote is very important... I will definitely not ask you guys to vote specifically for me ONLY because I do believe that the others are also a very capable bunch.... I would only request you to exercise your vote and make it count, to the person who you think has been the biggest revelation and asset to this forum...

With this, I sign off....

Cheers all !!!

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
IMHO I think only non star members should be nominates for MoM, star members already have a permanent seat in their Hall of Fame more over Admins and mods if required can contact them in personal or group in any important issue as they are only a few handful, such initiatives should avail only for the general members.

EnlightenedMonk

Monk for Member of July, 2009 !!!

Hey there guys,

This is a thread I created to discuss about anything and everything related to the Campaign (albeit late) that I'm running to get elected to Member of the Month...

Here you can post anything including praises and criticisms of me, thoughts about me, how you think I can improve my chances and also discuss and debate my striking good looks (which can be seen in the album) :D:D:D

Cheers !!! And, vote for Monk !!!

Please cast your vote http://www.defenceforum.in/forum/announcements/2933-dfi-member-july-2009-a-2.html

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
EM,
Your speech is way too filmy. :D
You are taking this very seriously aren't you ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Wow. Campaigning here.Wonder if it's permitted to open a thread for it. You can do it in the member of the month thread. TR?

Arjak

Respected Member
Country flag
Hey there guys,

This is a thread I created to discuss about anything and everything related to the Campaign (albeit late) that I'm running to get elected to Member of the Month...

Here you can post anything including praises and criticisms of me, thoughts about me, how you think I can improve my chances and also discuss and debate my striking good looks (which can be seen in the album) :D:D:D

Cheers !!! And, vote for Monk !!!
:coffee_spray::coffee_spray::blum3::blum3::majnusmiley::D:D:D

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
I think you are a spiral headed, overtly perverted, geeky, pimped up political wannabe. :D
Sorry mate, my vote is already in.
Best of luck for the rest of the campaign.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
EM,
Why don't you try a more generous version of Johnee's idea of sending out death threats ? :D

p2prada

I was the second guy to vote in the forum mate. Other than that, I want dancing girls.

If you do that, I will make a 100 fake accounts and vote for you.:blum3:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles