DFI Jokes

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Okay folks, the time for me to tell the bitter truth has come. I havent banned anyone!!! All this is just a ploy to be popular!!!! You caught me johnee! :( Now I am ashamed and I will ban myself! :(

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Okay folks, the time for me to tell the bitter truth has come. I havent banned anyone!!! All this is just a ploy to be popular!!!! You caught me johnee! :( Now I am ashamed and I will ban myself! :(

Hang on, I've got a better plan. Lets ban AV, Vir and Nitesh, and then you and me can take over the forum :wink:.
Don't tell anyone.

We will stage a coup here.:twizt:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Hang on, I've got a better plan. Lets ban AV, Vir and Nitesh, and then you and me can take over the forum :wink:.
Don't tell anyone.

We will stage a coup here.:twizt:
Not possible, We DFI Staff cant ban each other! hehehehe Its made that way! :D The only way would be to make more fake IDs and then approach the UN and ask for a Referndum to see if we can have an Independent Forum away from the "Occupied" territory! hahahahah :D

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Not possible, We DFI Staff cant ban each other! hehehehe Its made that way! :D The only way would be to make more fake IDs and then approach the UN and ask for a Referndum to see if we can have an Independent Forum away from the "Occupied" territory! hahahahah :D
Alas, only if the people who wrote the constitution of Pakistan had the vision that the founders of India and DFI had. we wouldn't have such frequent coups there then.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
LOL..AV was so prompt to cover up ahmedsid's limerick and put his own words after ahmedsid had benned a troll and put the limerick as moderated message. AV was right. The moderators must wear a tight-faced mask. But AV didn't know, I, who always hunts for ahmedsid's flaw would not miss to capture the original message before he could covere up. Here is the original message by ahmedsid.

A.V.

thanks sabir thats too good a post there cant miss making it the DFI default ban message
so members next time you hear those words you can pretty well guess what happened to you and why you cant log into the forum anymore

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Sabir, you are brillaint OR Should I say, I AM BRILLIANT? :D

Thats was one neat message, I loved it! And it Rhymes too!!! :D

johnee

AV,
thats unfair, you just converted the joke of Sabir(Ahmed) into a horror message for the members. From now, one would dread those words!
:D

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
hey Sid boy did you get over Your Lol mania ???

ahmedsid

Top Gun
I call for the addition of a New Mood. Its should say "In a Mood to Ban" or Simply Bad(n) Mood :D

Blitz

Founding Member
I call for the addition of a New Mood. Its should say "In a Mood to Ban" or Simply Bad(n) Mood :D
ahmedji i dont see a mood on your profile are you waiting for the BAN Mood?
i think you should have that custom mood for the entire life
mood to ban some innocent member? please spare me see out of the fright of getting banned i do not log in much just check DFI through my friends account in that way its him who gets banned but i am spared ,yet i enjoy the discussions on DFI

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Breaking News!! PintuDa is getting MARRIED!!! :D

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Pintuda, dont stop writing because you are getting married!!! Keep writing more stories, and ask bhabhi to join DFI, that way she will know DFI really is addictive and you are not coming to DFI just to meet our fiery female members! :p

Sabir

DFI TEAM

BYE BYE SOMEONE...WHO THINKS HIMSELF....THE ONLY SANE PERSON IN THE COUNTRY.

THANK YOU MODS.......

Sabir

DFI TEAM
I posted it in PDF earlier in between hot leg pulling by Tejas and JF 17 fans. Hope you will enjoy it. (Cant be that sure about PDF guy)

Pahle 50

PAF- phir wohi JF 17???? Duniyame aur kuch dikhta nehi hai kya aap log ko??? Rafale? Gripen? Kisi ka naam nehi suna???

GoP- Paisa koun bharega???? Tera b@@P???

PAF- Phir iska paisa kahan se araaha hai???

GoP-Long term credit de raha hai na Chini bhailog… banake bhi de raha hai…

PAF- Phir bolte ho joint venture????

GoP- Are shikh lenge na!!! Abhi screw tight kor na shikh liya. Baki kaam bhi shikh lenge.

PAF-Sukar hai ke who log banake diya. Local made hota to hum uske kareeb bhi nehi jata. Pakka udhar ka hai na???

GoP-bolato ekbar long term credit.

PAF- Are!!! Us udhari ka baat nehi kor raha hoon. Maal china ki hai na????

GoP- Are yaar! Mere baat pe bharosa nehi hai kya? Idhar sirf screw tight korta hai. Pura maal made in China hai.

PAF- Par iska engine komjor hai. Russiwale bhi kya engine diya!!!!!

GoP- Are bhai badal denge na. Yeh to sirf pahle 50 ke liye. Chini bhilog kaamyab hone hi wale hai. Insallah! Composite material bhi dalenga….Dekhna kaise phor-phor se urhenge.

PAF-Tob taq zindaa raha to wow bhi dekhenge.

GoP-Aise maat bol. Dekhna Aangrez se laake naya avionics laga denge. Radar bhi…Dekhna kayse shine marega…

PAF-Kob???

GoP- Are kuch din chala lena mere bhai. Pahle 50 ka hi to baat hai. Aur woh bhi laga denge…

PAF- W-O-H kya???

GoP- Are woh…jis se asmaan me urhte urhte tel bharte hai…

PAF- IFR probes…

GoP- Ha… Wohi….

PAF-kob???

GoP- baas! Jaise hi yeh 50 plane nikal jate hai….

PAF- phir who hi 50 ka chakkar???

GoP- Are tuje 50 mil raha hai iska sukar ada kor. Kitne bareh bareh power line me khada hai order leke….yeh aya bareh nawabjada…

PAF- koun koun sa bareh power????

GoP- Azerbaijan, Sudan, Zimbabwe…

PAF- Ek meherbani kariye janab. Yeh 50 aap in teenome bant dijiye. Hum log next 50 se start korte hai.

GoP- Kya bola?

PAF- Chodiyeji, kuch nehi…..

(P.S friendz plz take it as a joke)

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Good one Sabir. No cartoons ?
P.S. Are you from Bengal ?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Its very apparent in the Hinglish :D
Why no more cartoons ?

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Sabir, Thanks for the nice joke mate. Missing your cartoons. Bhabhiji se dant pad rahi hai kya!!

Global Defence

Articles