DFI Jokes

Pintu

Sabir, You are the man, why don't you write a Comic Story , it will be really a milestone :), Thanks Sabir .

:rofl:, :rofl: :rofl:

Frankly Speaking we are really proud of you.

Regards

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
seriously man, you put in a lot of effort in this.

ppgj

sabir, why don't do a cartoon a day? be r k laxman for the dfi. great stuff brother.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Awesome work sabir, hope this doesn't actually happen:D:D

natarajan

sabir great man ,all of u he is my assistant hence he is rocking :dfi-1:

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Applying for the post of DFI moderator?

Not interested to apply for Moderator post in DFI.

Buddy , it will give you the chance to help the best Indian defence forum and an experience to be part of highly professional stuff team.

Still not interested?

Well, let me break the news. Once the advertisements start coming in, there will be payment for moderators.

Hmmmm…now I have got you

Worried about how to write a good application or losing confidence after seeing the star members in queue.

I am here to help you out.​

Read the questions they have asked . Very carefully. They need to-the-point answer. Nothing excess, nothing short.Now it is time to Reply. Don’t forget you have to leave behind the star members. So prepare your strategy. I am with you.

1)Your username in DFI and 2)HOW and WHEN you registered on DFI?

Do not bluff much in first two points as anyone can easily check that by moving his head little leftwards. (Don’t know why they have added these points) But you can do a small trick. Here , below your user name only month of joining is given. So no harm in saying you had joined 1st July,2009 even if you actually joined in the last week of July. I bet , they are not going to search for your introduction thread. Always mention name of a respected and senior member as if he had invited you seeing your activities in other forum. Human memory is not very strong and even if the respected member managed to convince himself after pondering a lot that he had never invited you, selection will be over by then. Let someone scratch his head for few days. No problem.

3)ANY previous experience of moderating a forum

Always name IDF. Nobody can check it now. You can also mention your user name was different there to be safe. Members in selection committee are all well mannered. They will not persist to know that user name if you don’t declare at first time.

4) Hour time zone and when are you most active on DFI?

They are looking for someone who can do the job at night when Indian moderators sleep (Yes, Ahmedsid too). So immediately change your location to USA or Canada. If you are less known here (of course you are, otherwise why should you come to me for help) nobody will notice that change.

5)How many hours per day/per week you can spend on the job?

Commit as per the requirement. 10 hours at night and that is regularly. It is better if you sleep for next 6 days keeping your PC on. Once you go through you can show your colour. My job is limited in helping you just get through.

6)Why do you want to apply for the job and your own added data as you think fit

First thing they will see if you can fall hard on Chinese trolls or not. Tell them how motivated you are to take them on and crash them with your finger tip (of course by pressing Ban Button with finger tip). If possible write a small paragraph on Chinese intrusion and cyber warfare.( BTW do you know that best of their hackers try to hack network of our defence organizations. Most *****s of them try to spam DFI)

If you are a follower of Mahatma Gandhi, explain how you will bring the posters out of them by communicating with the trolls. You will be appreciated.

No need to mention about your ability to copy-paste from internet. Don’t say you are not worth of any other job (that may hurt present moderators)

7) If you are applying for section mod do not forget to apply for which forum section you want to moderate and why?

Certainly they are not looking for moderating Jokes thread (I would have been the first applicant in that case). Take the pain to find out which sections are most attacked by trolls. Mention them. Avoid those technical sections where your own posts are considered as trolls.

Last but not the least, your seniority in terms of posts and quality of posts (can be indicated by the number of thanks you received) will be important factors. So try to increase them, at least the number of posts. You still have six days in hand. BTW, I can arrange for increasing the number of thanks but that is paid scheme. Feel free to negotiate through private message.

So what are you waiting for. Start typing. The time you have given for this page will help you to emerge as winner. All the best.

Regards,

ahmedsid

Top Gun
F14, your post has been Moved to the Main Jokes Thread in the General Section, as this thread is solely for poking fun at DFI members and all stuff related to DFI.

Now you may argue that all those pics of animals can be equated to the members here, But I wouldnt say that If I were you! :D

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Sabir seems like DFI jokes escaped from close! :goodstuff:

since NSG is leading the race. So everybody likes DFI Jokes thread thats why low votes for me. :thumbs_thmbdn:

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
F14, your post has been Moved to the Main Jokes Thread in the General Section, as this thread is solely for poking fun at DFI members and all stuff related to DFI.

Now you may argue that all those pics of animals can be equated to the members here, But I wouldnt say that If I were you! :D
yes mister Lol Sir :rofl:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Sabir should stop making fun of himself! After all I am him! Okay people I admit, Sabir is my Double ID, and all the people who signed up as Sabirs Relatives are just bots. :D

johnee

Sabir should stop making fun of himself! After all I am him! Okay people I admit, Sabir is my Double ID, and all the people who signed up as Sabirs Relatives are just bots. :D
common! You should not reveal your double ID's like that, soon the people will realise that all the membership is cooked up like satyam's bank accounts. That actually there are only 6 members: AV, Ahmed, Nitesh, Vinod, Ritesh and Yusuf. All other members are just fake IDs of these people. Now, guess whose double ID, I am?

ahmedsid

Top Gun
common! You should not reveal your double ID's like that, soon the people will realise that all the membership is cooked up like satyam's bank accounts. That actually there are only 6 members: AV, Ahmed, Nitesh, Vinod, Ritesh and Yusuf. All other members are just fake IDs of these people. Now, guess whose double ID, I am?
Okay, I am doing an IP check on you, wait.......... Sheesh! You are a chinese troll.......... Sheeeeeesh! You are Shchinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ban Ban Ban! :D

By the way, Singhji, doesnt have a Double ID, he is my double ID! :D And Ritesh doesnt exist, its actually Yusuf! Yusuf talked to the real ritesh in NDR and took his permission and made the double ID. Havent you seen how Ritesh and Yusuf are the best of friends? :D

Now time for the LOLs! LOL ROFL

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
^^
LoL i wonder which of them were pretending to be the female members:p

johnee

Okay, I am doing an IP check on you, wait.......... Sheesh! You are a chinese troll.......... Sheeeeeesh! You are Shchinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ban Ban Ban! :D

By the way, Singhji, doesnt have a Double ID, he is my double ID! :D And Ritesh doesnt exist, its actually Yusuf! Yusuf talked to the real ritesh in NDR and took his permission and made the double ID. Havent you seen how Ritesh and Yusuf are the best of friends? :D

Now time for the LOLs! LOL ROFL
I was bluffing. I already know all that because if you know that means I know. Did anyone catch the hint? :stinker:

johnee

^^
LoL i wonder which of them were pretending to be the female members:p
Dont know that, but I know one trick: Ahmed fakes an ID and pretends to be a dumb chinese troll, then bans himself. Thats his game. The truth is he has not banned anyone till now...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles