DFI is Irreligious forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
http://defenceforumindia.com/showthread.php?t=10142

Ok i was banned from the Shout Box but us DFI really an irreligious forum? What about the thread on the merits of Jihad and a clown like Zakir Naik allowed to be posted here? Is DFI an Pakistani proxy site run by people across the border?

Why this double standard in banning me? As you people well know i am not afraid of Banns becoz i was banned from BR after 10yrs of being there and that did not stop me from voicing my views there.

Dont be Hypocrites and cowards. Either unbann me or bann me totally the choice is yours because i wont stop.

http://defenceforumindia.com/showthread.php?t=10142

A.V.

Defence Forum India is a privately owned forum and does not have any political and religious connections, we are pro republic of India. DFI is a non profit organization and posts and opinions in the forum or website is the sole responsibility of the users posting them , at no point would the staff and management of DFI be responsible for any damage arising from such opinions or posts and the management will not be responsible for any legal issues that might be associated with the said member. we respect and follow the internet norms and rules and expect our members also to follow the laws of the region while posting. Posts and Contents of DefenceForum India must not be replicated without permission!

A.V.

DFI is a quality board not a hate mongering site against a community or a religion or country and as for who manages dfi we do not need to prove ourselves to anybody.

This is DEFENCE FORUM INDIA and not RELIGIOUS FORUM INDIA . so religious topics going over the board gets locked and we are right in doing so

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Defence Forum India is a privately owned forum and does not have any political and religious connections, we are pro republic of India. DFI is a non profit organization and posts and opinions in the forum or website is the sole responsibility of the users posting them , at no point would the staff and management of DFI be responsible for any damage arising from such opinions or posts and the management will not be responsible for any legal issues that might be associated with the said member. we respect and follow the internet norms and rules and expect our members also to follow the laws of the region while posting. Posts and Contents of DefenceForum India must not be replicated without permission!
What does that even mean? I dont understand it and neither do i think it answers my question. Can we discuss religion here or not, if not how can a forum on Jihad and Islam allowed? Please explain.

A.V.

Does the thread started get the point right before i lock this sort of thread , because if u have any queries use the PM function as for your sbox ban its a temporary measure to stop getting things ugly , hope next time u come sbox will be working for you , also we dont ban members here we make them adjust to a quality place that dfi is .............

any questions more ?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
No i dont understand.

1)Please explain how the above mentioned thread is irreligious or different from questioning the religion? or is that thread an Add for the merits of Islam?

2) please explain how questioning an religion becomes an offense or hate, where was the hate in question the thesis in which it was based?

Oracle

Well, SB is a place for fun, chill out, relax, pull people's legs et al. Not at all a place for religious discussions. Even in threads where religious discussions go on, I feel Mods sometimes are too lenient with points and language posters use. One more point which proves Indians(Mods of DFI) are tolerant.

I have made mistakes too in the past and I was banned (but not on religious grounds), but I'm trying everyday to understand more and talk less. This is why I post less nowadays. It should not be tough for people to understand that Islam is not the cause of trouble, but some people are. So, bashing a religion while trying to make a point is uncalled for. When I find a point, I speak up my mind on Pakistan, but I don't insult Muslims or Islam. Neither should you guys.

On a lighter note: SB is not a place for religious discussions. But you are free to discuss sex, drugs and Rock n' Roll! :basanti:

Last edited:

A.V.

This is not a religious forum ,over a period of time many religious threads have been locked , it means that we dont discuss religion but in the politics and current affairs section we allow threads which are related to religious intolerance and poltical games

SpArK

SORCERER
What does that even mean? I dont understand it and neither do i think it answers my question. Can we discuss religion here or not, if not how can a forum on Jihad and Islam allowed? Please explain.
Discussion on religion if positive and does not insult another one's faith is allowed here as seen in many threads. If that line of it is crossed, sometimes people react which leads to flames.
India as a secular nation allows people to be atheists and has given freedom of speech , which is of tolerated level. But if that level is crossed , we have, as a nation , on many occasions reacted and acted upon it so that the sentiments of its citizens are not hurt. I think the forum follows the same policy and decisions are based on that.

A.V.

Check this announcement , even before you joined we have made strict guidelines and have repeated in announcements many times and have banned and taken actions.
such links and announcements followed with actions comes from time to time

http://defenceforumindia.com/showthread.php?t=14657

We are not here to debate RAM or ALLAH

of late there has been too many debates going on with religion at the center topic of discussion as we are a mature board we do allow a bit of cultural debates on our history and culture section but first and for most its defence first

and many a time the mods has been drawn to such debates just to keep things sane and simplified here because we believe every member must be given a change to express themselves completely before any action is taken

henceforth we will try and see members dont get oppurtunity to malign any religious believes because DFI is a place which respects each and every religion and the diversity of its members and staff who come from various backgrounds is a testimony to that.

we suggest all such members who want to debate religion find a religious forum or join one of the hate forums that are around where insulting any religious and name calling is the order of the day.

please keep things simple.

Vikramaditya

Country flag
AV,plz remove GK ban sir. sometime when you discuss few wrong thing come out of you but they are all not intensional...

A.V.

vikram godless -kafir is not banned so why is the fuss , we dont ban anybody here , where is he banned

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
AV,plz remove GK ban sir. sometime when you discuss few wrong thing come out of you but they are all not intensional...
1. "GK sir" has not been banned from the forums, only from the Shoutbox.
2. Everyone is responsible for his/her actions.

I hope OP has got the answers he was looking for ?
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles