DFI Government

Sabir

DFI TEAM
:connie_running:

Am I too late to join the coalition. Immediately form a post for me. Forest minister, Football minister...anything will do.

Or I will join Ahmed who is planning for a coup backed by Badguy, Koji and Waleed.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
:connie_running:

Am I too late to join the coalition. Immediately form a post for me. Forest minister, Football minister...anything will do.

Or I will join Ahmed who is planning for a coup backed by Badguy, Koji and Waleed.
waleed approached DFI to give him the Natural Resources Ministry, I think AV declined! Koji wanted to Increase the Quota in Whaling since he has a stake in the Whaling Industry in Japan. He too was put down by DFI.

Well Badguy, what did he want? Well he just wanted to become governor of Reserve Bank of India, citing his banking experience! You all know what happened next!

So all of these Dejected souls came to me, Waleed offered to provide Moral Support, Koji Monetary Support, and Badguy...... well he didnt actually want to be a part of this, He just wanted to print some Fake currency and get on with life, But I lured him. And Now we are planning on a Coup! Guess what, AV and Ritesh with me on this! Singhji and .Void might join in too! Nitesh, wont mind the coup, while Yusuf will support Riteshs leads, and Ray Sir, Well he has seen lots of action and is letting us young men run the bloodless coup! Sridhar is bound to follow us too! Vinod/Flint can be lured in too!

Now who does that Leave? Who is there to Revolt against! Sheesh! I just thought of it, No One!

natarajan

me and sabir will take care of defence , defence procurement and also our foreign policy:2guns:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Sly boy nataraj wants procurement. Evil on his mind I think.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Yes, In my spare time as you know I am insomniac I can take care of sports, tourism, health,small industries (the biggies can take care of themselves), Aviation, Rail,agriculture, irrigation, coal, electricity etc.....Other ministry can be privatised.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Ministry for Women Welfare is already taken!!

A.V.

Time for the new generation of ministers and cabinet formation.

Who else wants berths can send me the blank signed cheques or your CC details. ( if a government is not corrupt it has no right to rule we follow this policy openly : wink )

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Leave me out of this.

I am listening to my inner voice.

I will be a male Sonia Gandhi (without the wealth that is!), if you don't mind

SHASH2K2

I would like to be defence minister of new government . But I know this is post many would be fighting for . :D

Khaunga kam khilaunga jyada . :)

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

Paaji for the PM
Tandoori Chicken for the national bird

Yusuf for finance

Me for Home ministry

Oracle for the Commerce minister

anoop_mig25

Country flag
i would like to become independent MP willing to offer my service to any party whether opposition or party in government specially at times like non-confidence motion *

* CONDITIONS APPLIED

amitkriit

I have been to Tihar Jail, I think I must get the "Home Ministry" portfolio. I will run the ministry from inside my cell.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I would like to get the LAW MINISTRY. Please give me a chance and I would proove to be GOOD.

Or else please give MoS for DEFENCE.

JAISWAL

hi.
As the new ministry is about to be formed , how about I nominate my self for ~ministry of finence
this way i will be able to erase all black money from India, except for my self.
And i will be most honest FM as i declear that I will take gifts for passing any finenceal demand, and kick-backs will be leglised.
So all dfi members vote for me.
:smokin:

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Time for the new generation of ministers and cabinet formation.

Who else wants berths can send me the blank signed cheques or your CC details. ( if a government is not corrupt it has no right to rule we follow this policy openly : wink )
What about me? Haven't i asked you enough times about this? I also contribute positively to forum(mostly).

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So many proposals.

AV,

How many cheques in collection uptil now?

Last edited:

A.V.

people are taking about revolution and not sending me the cheques i announce that if i dont get the cheques soon i will start a fast ( the fast lasts until i get hungry again )

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
There is a new thread on the similar topic"What would you do if you are elected PM of India". I am accepting resume. Hurry before posts are taken. No kickbacks required.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles