DFI downtime is a result of a continuous DDOS.

arya

Country flag
attack is hte best defence just go and f..k them , if they can attack on us then why not we can do the same

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
We don't attack as we have better things to do and if would like to spend money that goes into organizing such attacks on bettering our own forum.

We had to ask for donations for the new defence, we have nothing to spare for attacks even if we wanted to :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tora Tora Tora?

But then, who won?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Answer of terrorism is counter terrorism, not terrorism itself my friend
Waah, hazoor ne kya baat hain boli,

Boli toh aise hai boli jaise ho koi bandook ki goli!

sob

Mod
Country flag
Almost 25000 guests. This just shows that DFI is the new buzz word on the net.

sob

Mod
Country flag
I know. What I meant was that since DFI had become very popular so we were targeted.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
We don't attack as we have better things to do and if would like to spend money that goes into organizing such attacks on bettering our own forum.

We had to ask for donations for the new defence, we have nothing to spare for attacks even if we wanted to :D
Yusuf are we sure launching attacks takes so much of funds? I've heard there are software tools that automate DDoS to a large extent and that its just a matter of laying hands on one such tool, knowing how to use it.

Regards,
Virendra

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Yusuf are we sure launching attacks takes so much of funds? I've heard there are software tools that automate DDoS to a large extent and that its just a matter of laying hands on one such tool, knowing how to use it.

Regards,
Virendra
Even if we use some thing edited we would need 100's and 1000's to be doing at same time, But what i think is we should not use such cheap tactics we are not paki's lol we are INDIANS

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Regards,

Virendra
Mate,

Please try and let me know as I am not aware of it :)

Rats and chors who indulge in this may know about it.

p2prada

DDOS attacks are not expensive. All you need is a decent internet connection, a good computer, a nice malware that can hijack other computers.

Before an attack, the server can take over infected PCs(bots) and initiate attacks from the infected PCs. No self respecting hacker will even initiate an attack from his own PC. The owner of the bot is the guy who does all the spending without knowing it. Of course, for a successful attack a lot of bots are required. So, numbers can be in thousands to tens of thousands.

There are a few choices on how you can get these bots. Hackers can auction a number of bots to others hackers who want to initiate such attacks for a certain fee for every hour. This can get expensive depending on the organization that you are attacking. Very cheap if you hit an international bank, but expensive if attacking a defence forum. But for a hacker who already has all the bots required, it can get as cheap as your regular monthly subscription with your ISP to initiate the attacks and keep it going for long periods of time.

You can say it is the duty of every individual to ensure his/her computer is not a bot. When you don't allow any random guy entering your house, you need to have the same safety protocol with your computer too. This will help ensure bots are never created in the first place.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
DFI will not indulge in Ddosing others. Whether it is easy or tough or cheap or expensive.

If some of you are upto tricks, then it is upto you. Please ensure there is no blowback that affects DFI or other Indian sites.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
What kind of DDOS? ICMP or HTTP Requests or is it a matter of DNS replies? Ofcourse, it is hard to determine exactly which.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles