DFI downtime a result of continuous DDOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I am glad DFI is back. Thank you admin and support staff. Even though I don't comment much the net was kinda boring without DFI. I say we kick the attackers where it hurts them.

need to have some back up place in FB or some other place.
I second that, we were in the dark for last week and the only source of info was BR.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
yeah it has to be something which far difficult to DDOS, like FB.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
A simple wordpress themed blog will also do, for the worst case.
I don't want others to read it. A private group in FB or a invite only blog maybe. Interconnection between members and weeding out fakes among us, is important.

captonjohn

Country flag
I'm boiling after learning that DFI has been attacked by some one and down for so long. GRR!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This calls for donations by all so that we get better software and servers to overcome the scoundrels.

Join the cause to prevent being browbeaten.

PM (Private Message) Singh (not Manmohan) who is King or Avi the Destroyer of Evil!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I haven't been able to get on in days and it is choppy browsing still. Is there any timetable to when we will be at 100%?

sob

Mod
Country flag
This calls for donations by all so that we get better software and servers to overcome the scoundrels.

Join the cause to prevent being browbeaten.

PM (Private Message) Singh (not Manmohan) who is King or Avi the Destroyer of Evil!
Completely agree with you. The solution lies with us. We need to act and take appropriate steps to keep DFI safe and functioning 100%.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I haven't been able to get on in days and it is choppy browsing still. Is there any timetable to when we will be at 100%?
The heavy DDoS are persistent and Admins are doing their best. With improvement in infrastructure and other measures in time we should be able to bounce back completely (and better immunity to future incidents).
However with the loons and buffoons after, one cannot completely rule out an attack and its impact.

Regards,
Virendra

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Looks like another attack is on its way...

There are currently 346 users online. 32 members and 314 guests

Most users ever online was 6,220, 11-08-11 at 08:25 PM.
wow 314 guests?

And wtf is this 6220?. How that much users came online on august 11?.

Is that the DDoS botnets?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
It appears the DDOS is targeting the homepage as I can't open that but can open everything inside. I would suggest making a portal so only registered members can get into the site. There is no way they can get enough hits to attack the site having to go through that bottleneck.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
DFI under DDOS attack. Service may be intermittent while we deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles