DFI downtime a result of continuous DDOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHASH2K2

If we go by history of DFI we have always emerged as winner out of any trouble. we will emerge stronger this time as well. Dfites will be back to more than their normal posting to compensate for lost opportunities due to this outage. That will be real tight slap to our enemies across the border . And all of you don't forget to spread the message about fake forums to all members . we need collective efforts of all members .

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
welcome back

but i am anger our team work same and govt of india

where was our weak points dont you guys think we has to work on them

at last
welcome back
We are working on all issues mate. Be assured that things will be smooth in few days as we fix all the loopholes. Have a patience and some faith.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
We are back boys. As you can see, fake forum and Pakistani forums are continuously DDOSing us for bringing out the truth. Even IPF is being DDOSed because we are trying to speak the truth. Even if DFI is down due to more attacks, we will try to bring it back up as soon as possible. Just be more patient.

To the DDOSing losers, you can take down forum for a while but not our spirit. We will keep coming back, no matter what.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Lightweight style enabled temporarily. Please use "new posts" button (at the top) and the "Chit Chat" thread (Members Corner) as a replacement for the shoutbox

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Losers will always be losers. The more they try the more they are going to lose.

A.V.

The attackers havent put forward any demand or tried contacting , i dont know whats the issue that anybody can continue to attack dfi without any reason.

DFI maintains its principals and stands by just means , we can always talk and suggest any issues with any angry members if they are trying to catch our attention with these attacks.

Blackwater

The attackers havent put forward any demand or tried contacting , i dont know whats the issue that anybody can continue to attack dfi without any reason.

DFI maintains its principals and stands by just means , we can always talk and suggest any issues with any angry members if they are trying to catch our attention with these attacks.

you should also attack those porki websites. Sharafat ko bujdali mat banao..

Blackwater

one thing is sure It's not a work of a kid but some professional who knows wat he is doing. and our IT expert don't know wat to do :shocked::shocked::shocked::tsk::tsk::tsk:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
BTW when can we have SB ??? and thanks to all for doing hard work to restart this forum.

A.V.

The Attackers are relentless and every time they just want to harass DFI users , we are doing our best and will continue to do so

anoop_mig25

Country flag
thanks to admin of DFI to bringing it back to live. now net wont be Boring anymore. thank u once againg

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The kind of attacks that these people are doing are so large that only commercial business websites can handle. But thanks to the DFI staff and members who chipped in to have a better infrastructure to prevent such attacks and so DFI is online.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag

I'm honestly skeptical to this approach. I don't believe such relentless and long lasting attacks would be a result only of someone's rage. They cannot be talked out of it, they can only be shut out of here. This is meticulously and determinedly stage cyber warfare on Indian forums.

Looking forward on this, what can be done to block such attacks from dragging DFI down again?
Admins please come up with what can be done and what resources are required. If us chaps here are serious enough to protect this platform and what it represents, we will all pitch in. If we take it lying down, either the place doesn't deserve us or we don't deserve DFI.
Admins/Mods have been at the centre of this scathing and know what needs to be done. So lets get this done.
Arrange a web conference or (gtalk) group chat to take this further. I'll join.

The kind of attacks that these people are doing are so large that only commercial business websites can handle. But thanks to the DFI staff and members who chipped in to have a better infrastructure to prevent such attacks and so DFI is online.
They want to make it big? We don't mind, will give them just that.
But priority is - DFI should stay on feet and stable as much as possible.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I'm honestly skeptical to this approach. I don't believe such relentless and long lasting attacks would be a result only of someone's rage. They cannot be talked out of it, they can only be shut out of here. This is meticulously and determinedly stage cyber warfare on Indian forums.

Looking forward on this, what can be done to block such attacks from dragging DFI down again?
Admins please come up with what can be done and what resources are required. If us chaps here are serious enough to protect this platform and what it represents, we will all pitch in. If we take it lying down, either the place doesn't deserve us or we don't deserve DFI.
Admins/Mods have been at the centre of this scathing and know what needs to be done. So lets get this done.
Arrange a web conference or (gtalk) group chat to take this further. I'll join.

They want to make it big? We don't mind, will give them just that.
But priority is - DFI should stay on feet and stable as much as possible.

Regards,
Virendra
All your concerns are very valid Virendra. I can assure we are having a conference about this every day and the staff is working 18hrs a day on this issue for past 10 days. But you need to imagine that these attacks are very large and cannot be stopped unless you have a robust infrastructure and for which we need $$s. We can stop them and we have stopped them but any $$help will be great and helps us in getting even better infrastructure. If you need more info on this PM me with your gmail ID.

Please help here

http://defenceforumindia.com/showthread.php?p=306435#post306435

Phenom

Did the site come under attack in the last hour or two?

I was unable to access it for few hours.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Phenom bhai, the site was/is under attack for past 7 days. The site is still under a large attack as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles