DFI completes 4!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Can you again provide some information on donations to DFI?

I may need to open a new PayPal account...
I think @Singh will be the right person to take any call on donations. We are generally are not too keen on donations. We do acknowledge your past support to DFI and hope to keep getting your contribution in terms of continued posting on DFI.

Last edited by a moderator:

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Will always be thankful top Soham and a few others who told me about DFI and asked me to join after i was down in the dumps after getting banned from WAB. thank you guys it's been an awesome time with ya'll.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Will always be thankful top Soham and a few others who told me about DFI and asked me to join after i was down in the dumps after getting banned from WAB. thank you guys it's been an awesome time with ya'll.
Why on earth did you get banned there? I am surviving member still. Go there once in a while.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Why on earth did you get banned there? I am surviving member still. Go there once in a while.
Argued with this guy , turned out he was a serving PLA colonel with some pull :p

natarajan

when i was entered it was just 500 members forum and it has came a long way

bose

Country flag
Well done DFI, wish you more success...

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
when i was entered it was just 500 members forum and it has came a long way
There are now many more guests than members, I believe. How can they be converted to membership?

[Edit] No way to track guests, really, is there?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There are now many more guests than members, I believe. How can they be converted to membership?

No we can't track guests. We have reason to believe that many Pakis are in that guest list. They will not participate. There are many in the intel, administration, armed forces who frequent DFI but they can't take part in any discussion.

Iamanidiot

No we can't track guests. We have reason to believe that many Pakis are in that guest list. They will not participate. There are many in the intel, administration, armed forces who frequent DFI but they can't take part in any discussion.
Ahem..ahem brigadier is there

Country flag

we have always encouraged guests to sign up. During many hot
topics the guests are in the thousands in the threads some do look
around and join.

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
It's been an incredible journey. Congratulations to all the members that have worked hard to support, publicize and contribute to the forum in any way. Thank you to all the members for making this place the place it is. And an even bigger thank you to the mods for putting DFI on the path it has come along.

I still look forward to a print publishing on our 5th anniversary! :becky:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles