DFI cited in CAG report on LCA

NLD

Congrats to all DFI members…
Especially kunal sir,Yusuf sir and Ray sir.
It feels really great that i am one among the members of this forum.
Because of u all forum has achieved what it had to achieve but now it has still become difficult because we have to maintain it.
So i request each and every member to think twise before posting anything.
Making name is easier than keeping it.
One more thing what i think is if anyone is from raw or defence forces doesnt matter. What matters is it is a forum where discussions are to be done and we have to get info.
Having insiders is good but talking about them or pointing them is not good i feel.
If they are insider very good we will get exact info and even early.
Once again congrats to all.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Congrats to all the logical publishers and subscribers. We do really need to beat up our grey cells and need not over indulge ourselves in some illogical :bs:.

If one pic has got its place in the report, it means that our debate and suggestions are also being taken into account and may be worked upon by someone somewhere. So requesting all of you to stuck to the basics and keep up the goo work.

Ved

Congrats to all. However need to know how the above deficiencies highlighted in the C&AG report has been taken care of in the order for 120 Tejas 1A..

Detailed analysis requested.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Congrats to all the Mods and members..... DFI is an officially recognized / quoted forum!

Senyor Sandeep

Why is everyone going so ballistic about a picture from here featuring in a CAG report? The real success of this forum would be when the tireless and passionate analysis of people like esakthivel, Biswas are all respected by our officials who might be monitoring this forum and when Tejas and Arjun becomes the basic component of our armed forces. Furthermore, we need to work more in bringing more fact based comparisons to convince the authorities of what can be tried with out indigenous technologies. For example,we should compare MiG 29 with a twin engine version of Tejas aircraft, powered by two 80kN GTRE Kaveri engines.We should discuss the possibility of such a fighter jet, its pros, cons and new features that could be added to bring it closer to a 5th gen multi role fighter.

Kudos to all the contributors here and best wishes for more contributions.

Jameson Emoni

Happy to inform that DFI has been cited in the CAG report on LCA submitted to Parliament. It was a picture posted by our moderator @Kunal Biswas

Well done to all the members who have patronized DFI over the years to make it the premier defence forum in India. It is our responsibility to post carefully as the high and mighty are following us and take us seriously.
I am truly delighted that I have been posting on a somewhat important forum. It puts pressure on us to think before posting.

Ultimatejuggernaut

Country flag
I am truly delighted that I have been posting on a somewhat important forum. It puts pressure on us to think before posting.
Agree with you.

People should be careful before posting.

It is also understandable that moderators cannot control everything on this forum. But, least there should be guidelines for posting.

This great forum should remain committed for its original cause. Efforts should be taken so that it is not hijacked by religious fanatics of any kind.

Raju Seth

Here is another angle to view this thing,earlier CAG lashed Tejas programme in his reports ,does that mean govt babus dont have any knowledge & rely on newspaper & forums to write reports ,that are tabled in parliament,if such is the case,CAG report shouldnt be trusted ,as they are not the review of projects but mostly foreign opinion echoing at the time

Global Defence

New threads

Articles