DFI calls you to join CYBERNATIONS!

p2prada

Will try my hand at Civ 5 first. The game play on youtube looks good and quite nostalgic from my Call to Power 2 days. Then will try RTW as well.

Gameplay is more important than Graphics. Who can ever forget Red Alert, Close Combat and Half Life? Epic Games.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Will try my hand at Civ 5 first. The game play on youtube looks good and quite nostalgic from my Call to Power 2 days. Then will try RTW as well.
If you get RTW, I highly recommend doing online battles. That's where all the fun lies IMO. Fighting real humans is much better than fighting the stupid AI that loves charging light cavalry into a forest of spears.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I loved red alert.

Anyone played rise of nations ? i used to nuke enemy countries if they killed even one soldier of mine.

there's another excellent rts game based in space...im forgetting its name.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
how do you play this thing ?
Fill up all your trade blocks, make your people as happy as possible and play with the tax rate to maximise cash flow. Collect taxes and pay bills. Buy land, tech and infrastructure as you grow. Make sure you build up your military enough to dissuade raiders. If you click on any of the help links, it will take you to the game guide.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There are eight nations called Pakistan, 3 of them are pretty new which means we can attack soon.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Fill up all your trade blocks, make your people as happy as possible and play with the tax rate to maximise cash flow. Collect taxes and pay bills. Buy land, tech and infrastructure as you grow. Make sure you build up your military enough to dissuade raiders. If you click on any of the help links, it will take you to the game guide.
Why are your trade blocks filled ? i want both things your country produces.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Why are your trade blocks filled ? i want both things your country produces.
Because I traded for what I needed. You only get 4. Where is the money my roomate sent you? You were supposed to send $40k to Corsica. I see you spent it all. Send 4 levels of tech please.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Dont worry you'll get your $$$ (i still don't understand why ? :D)

We need more countries in DFI alliance.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I thought i would get more tax.

we should create another country and then use its money to forward some "aid"...i think you've already thought of that and acted on it ?

i will give some to you tomorrow after collecting tax.

p2prada

How's Shogun 2 Total war? It released this year and critics have given really high scores. They call it the best total war ever.

The system requirements are very high though.

p2prada

Cant believe the 4 core that I have is not enough for high settings. But with Turbo Boost I can handle it.

Marius Saturninus

in GATO since 2006. great war Ii and III veteran here was also one of the six GATO members who decimated an alliance. Search for El Diablo (nation name: The Hell)

debasree

Country flag
i,m allready playing it,but somehow i think the game is incompleate ,there is no peace mode in the game ,anyway its a more manegement game than a war game.

Marius Saturninus

you need to be in an alliance to be able to play the game. being among the top 10%, this game is fun for me.
we have gone to many a wars. the treaties among alliances and enmity between them makes this game so addictive. i still remember teh GATO-NPO rivalry.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I thought i would get more tax.

we should create another country and then use its money to forward some "aid"...i think you've already thought of that and acted on it ?

i will give some to you tomorrow after collecting tax.
Keep the money bro, I will take your Iron and Wheat though in a trade. I hope it doesn't mess up your trades but you are right, we need to trade with each other because you never know when one of these trade partners will go inactive.

If you make a second country you can't transfer stuff to another one on the same network. That is why my roomate couldn't give the money straight to me and gave it to you.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles