DFI-BRF Loya Jirga on 17th Feb in Bangalore

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Guys, happy to inform that @bennedose is hosting a loya jirga of BRF & DFI during the upcoming Aero india show.

Cross posting details from his post in Aero India thread

I hope this is the right thread.

Hi folks. I have been attending Aero India ever since the first show "Avia India 93" in 1993. So this year is no exception. But this is the first time I am making a post about it on DFI. I have often had a little get together at home to coincide with Aero India. Once again this year:

My place will be available a get together on Friday 17 Feb 2017 from 6 PM to 10-30 PM. It will be an informal get together of interested people and I decided to combine DFI folks with the BRF folks for this. I have already informed and invited Yusuf.

My place is open for the meet and there will be some light munches and soft drinks. No dinner though.

People who want to come must email me on bennedose a t h o t mail d o t c om for directions and a phone number. Please identify yourself with a DFI handle.

Note: Please make the subject line "Jirga Aero India 2017 ". I will set up an email filter and the email will be missed if that subject line is not there

I will respond with directions and a phone number. I prefer calls to SMSes - SMSes don't work well with me

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
How many of you are going to be there for this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I may go there on next Saturday !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles